Go Nagai Net

Cutie Honey 21, di Go Nagai

« Older   Newer »
Sister Jill
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 17:21     +1   -1

L'OH, Miele 21 Di Cutie! È conosciuto come 'Cutie Honey:Legend di un angelo 'nel Giappone. Tristemente, non è venuto qui negli Stati Uniti ancora. Desidero che, io si è alzato a volume 5 nel giapponese. E lo gradisco per la maggior parte. Sono un miele grande di Cutie, l'originale che è il mio favorito. Spiacente se il mio italiano è difettoso, ho dovuto usare i pesci de Babele per tradurre il mio inglese >_>

Oh, Cutie Honey 21! It's known as 'Cutie Honey:Legend of an Angel' in Japan. Sadly, it hasn't come over here in the US yet. I wish it would, I have gotten up to volume 5 in Japanese. And I like it for the most part.

I'm a big Cutie Honey, the original being my favorite.

Sorry if my Italian is bad, I had to use Babel Fish to translate my English >_>

m0ntella_9
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 17:39     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Sister Jill @ 2/9/2005, 18:21)
L'OH, Miele 21 Di Cutie! È conosciuto come 'Cutie Honey:Legend di un angelo 'nel Giappone. Tristemente, non è venuto qui negli Stati Uniti ancora. Desidero che, io si è alzato a volume 5 nel giapponese. E lo gradisco per la maggior parte. Sono un miele grande di Cutie, l'originale che è il mio favorito. Spiacente se il mio italiano è difettoso, ho dovuto usare i pesci de Babele per tradurre il mio inglese >_>

Oh, Cutie Honey 21! It's known as 'Cutie Honey:Legend of an Angel' in Japan. Sadly, it hasn't come over here in the US yet. I wish it would, I have gotten up to volume 5 in Japanese. And I like it for the most part.

WELCOME! wink.gif
We are international!!!
Well What can i say?I Must say that cutey Honey 21 is one of my favourite manga! And in these last chapters the story becomes very interesting showing various points of contact with other Nagai's Manga like devilman or violence jack. happy.gif

Taro
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 18:22     +1   -1

Welcome Sister Jill biggrin.gif
Cutie Honey 21 is very amazing in my opinion, of course there ara better manga of go nagai, but I find that it is good after all.
I would like read the first manga of seventhy years, but actually Colpi and D Visual don't said anything about yet, but we hope for that.

view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 18:25     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Sister Jill @ 2/9/2005, 18:21)

welcome!!!
did you see that in italy we have honey manga'? biggrin.gif:D:D:D

Sister Jill
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 18:45     +1   -1

Yay! English!

*ahem*

Has all of the Cutie Honey 21 manga been released in Italian? I only have the first five, and it ended off at a cliffhanger. >__< I really want to see how it ends, I want to see Honey fight Panther Zora!

I have the other manga series, Cutie Honey 70's and 90's. Cutie Honey 70's is pretty fun, but I like the anime version alot better (my favorite series!). Here are some scans:

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image

I also have screencaptures to the original series, if you guys want to see. Cutie Honey 90's is like, a shorter version of Cutie Honey 21. It was released, and translated (poorly..) in English. I've seen all the other series for Cutie Honey except Flash. Which, I really want to buy!

I love Go Nagai's other works too. Devilman Lady (anime), Mazinger Z (manga, want to see the anime), Mazinkaiser, Devilman (want to see the OVA, and TV series), and Kekko Kamen.

Kakyoin
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 18:49     +1   -1

Welcome! And never mind "Turi" Godzilla, he hates Honey anyway, and he's a big ricchione.
Almost everybody hated it back when only the very first issues were out (well, actually I didn't), being a fanservice-only series (probably made as a parody by Nagai), but now it's starting to develop a quite interesting story. We'll see in the last issue happy.gif . The original Honey and the Ken Ishikawa version will be published hopefully soon. If I recall correctly there should be an US version of Honey '91, could you please give us some information?

Kakyoin
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 18:54     +1   -1

It looks like you already answered biggrin.gif Last issue of Honey '21 comes out September 30, but it will almost certainly be delayed to October. I doubt Honey will fight Panther Zora, as she never did in past series (at least from what I saw/read)

view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 19:09     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

i don't like so much cutie honey ! i've seen the oav of flash version and other few episodes of other series.......whatever i am still buyng the manga of 21 ( 21???.........that is not the right traslation!!!!!!!!!!)

do u have something about KEKKO KAMEN and DORORON ENMAKUN ????
can u show us???

did you scan all the honey first manga???

Sister Jill
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 19:14     +1   -1

QUOTE (Kakyoin @ 2/9/2005, 19:54)
I doubt Honey will fight Panther Zora, as she never did in past series (at least from what I saw/read)

Yeah but I was hoping since this is the longest Cutie Honey series to date, Nagai would finally have Honey and Zora duel.

Cutie Honey 90's was released in single 'comic' form here by Studio Ironcat. The translation was so-so. They left alot of speechbubbles blank, and even censored a few pages! Not to mention, rearrange panels. wacko.gif

The manga takes place 20 years after the first series. (we assume over that time, Honey defeated Zora) Seiji is about 50, Junpei is 20 (I think), and Danbei is 88 years old!

Sister Jill has come back, and of course wants to get revenge on Honey. Detective Todoroki aids Honey in her battle with Panther Claw. We learn abit more about Panther Claw. That they are demons from other world, and that Panther Zora is really an evil god. At the end of the manga, Honey finally defeats Jill (and we assume Zora has disspeared) looks to the sky crying, saying that she has finally avenged her father.

I don't think Cutie Honey 21 stays in countinuity with Cutie Honey 90's. I think 21 is a remake, another sequel to 70's. Although I like the manga series, the anime series are alot better! w00t.gif

So, what has happended so far in CH 21 after volume 5?

Sister Jill
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 19:22     +1   -1

QUOTE (GODZILLA - GranMasterZilla @ 2/9/2005, 20:09)
i don't like so much cutie honey ! i've seen the oav of flash version and other few episodes of other series.......whatever i am still buyng the manga of 21 ( 21???.........that is not the right traslation!!!!!!!!!!)

do u have something about KEKKO KAMEN and DORORON ENMAKUN ????
can u show us???

did you scan all the honey first manga???

I've only seen the Kekko Kamen OVA. If you don't really like Cutie Honey, I don't think you'll like Kekko Kamen. wink.gif

I have the first manga of Dororon Enma-kun. It's pretty funny, lots of nudity! Even from Enma-kun! o__o

I didn't scan all of Cutie Honey 70's, just those pages. I do have tons of Cutie Honey screencaptures.

I have more info on the original series here: www.geocities.com/yogirinohanii/main.html

view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 19:28     +1   -1

Comm.Grand.Pres. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

A parte il fatto che la prima serie manga di Honey è strepitosa e la serie animata è disegnata da Shingo Araki, quindi Godzy... keep silent !!!

Il manga di Kekko Kamen ce l'ho io, ma puoi scordarti che lo scannerizzi (Scansioni) tutto quanto ^__=

Questo è un assaggio, con tanto di comparsata di un personaggio mooooolto simile a GEGEGE no Kitaro

user posted image

PS: welcome to Sister Jill (sorry, but my english is good like babel's fish translation =happy.gif=)

Edited by Fa.Gian. - 2/9/2005, 20:30

Web  Top
Sister Jill
view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 19:32     +1   -1

WOAH! GEGEGE KITARO!

What's he doing in Kekko Kamen? o__o

view post Posted on 2/9/2005, 19:33     +1   -1

Comm.Grand.Pres. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

I think it's a sort of inside-joke

Web  Top
Sister Jill
view post Posted on 3/9/2005, 05:26     +1   -1

Also, what Ken Ishikawa Cutie Honey series are you talking about? Is he the author of the new (and downright AWFUL) Cutie Honey SEED?

Kakyoin
view post Posted on 3/9/2005, 07:46     +1   -1

Ken Ishikawa is a long time Nagai collaborator, author of the AWESOME Getter Robot manga (only a bunch of issues came out in USA, and only of the GO series under the name of "Venger Robo"). He apparently did his version of Honey back in the 70s, and it should be more faithful to the TV series. And by the way, did the fansub for it stopped?
As for Honey 21, I'm waiting to read it all at once when the last issue comes out next month, but from what I read there is some kind of crossover with another recent Nagai series, Lovely Angel. If the people who read it thru the last number could give you the informations you ask for... rolleyes.gif (e parlate stronzoni!).
Great site anyway, is it yours?

126 replies since 22/1/2005, 17:19   6279 views