Go Nagai Net

Isotta72 Fan Fiction Gallery ( English-French)

« Older   Newer »
isotta72
view post Posted on 5/8/2010, 14:11 by: isotta72     +1   -1

Thanks to Runkirya for precious help..

MARIA

"Is it still sore?” Maria asked pointing at the bandage on his chest ..
"No, not now .."
"I'm so sorry .."
"Surely you can take care of yourself! Don’t worry, it's just a scratch .. " he said smiling.
It was evening, they were sitting on the double rocking chair on the patio and felt like having a load of things to say each other.
That was Maria, the sister he thought he had abandoned in the burning Palace. Ten years before.
He became a man, and she was a beautiful girl .. he glanced to find in his blurred memories the traces of that lively little face. He started playing with her hand, he remembered little and tender , and felt a warmth within him: an inexplicable feeling that his heart was making space to accommodate a strong , unconditional feeling.
He hugged her, pressing her head against his face,so he could touch, breathe, be sure that it was not just a beautiful dream ..
"Forgive me .." Actarus whispered .. She pulled him away and looked at him with a questioning look ..
"And what should I forgive you for?"
"I lost sight of you.. when the building was attacked, I panicked, I was scared .. mom rushed into your room, I looked out of the window to see what was happening, and the building collapsed, you couldn’t see anything .. I left you.. "

"I don’t remember, you talk about things that are totally alien to me .. my earliest memories are on Earth and with my grandfather "

"He must have found you and took you away .. Noran was one of the elite guards of the royal family, and probably had come to see if we needed help . I'm so sorry he's dead .. "
Maria changed expression .. her eyes swelled with tears, Actarus pulled her towards him, stroking her hair.

"Now I'm here with you .."

"Tell me about Fleed, tel lme about mom and dad .."

Actarus sighed .. his thoughts often turned to his homeplanet and his family, but to talk about what happened was still very difficult.
It was difficult with Procton, with Koji and finally Venusia .. sharing the deep pain that these memories had always arousen was so complicated ..

Finally he began , but this time it was different .. Maria was looking eagerly at him, not missing a second of his story .. all at once she closed his eyes, put her finger to his lips, as if to ask him to shut up and hugged him ..
Actarus felt a sense of infinite calm, as if the pain, the anguish caused by those memories was shared with someone who finally understood and could really comfort him .... it was as if his soul, so far crippled, maimed, amputated by events, was to be complete ..
Maria was rediscovering her past, and he was finding himself in an absolute and beautiful exchange, finding a part of himself he thought lost forever in the past "It 's a miracle .. he whispered in her ear ..
"Yes, I think so .." she said, breaking away and looking into his eyes again.

Thread for comments: https://gonagai.forumfree.it/?t=49826968

5 replies since 3/8/2010, 21:25   2643 views