Go Nagai Net

Isotta72 Fan Fiction Gallery ( English-French) -comments

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 16/9/2010, 16:53     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (LibraGirl84 @ 16/9/2010, 17:50)
My name is Mariam ,I will be 26 next week , my field of study is Architecture and Engineering,I was born in Iraq and in 2000 I left it to live in Jordan/Amman.then I came to Canada in 2005 and I am settled here..My interests ate drawing,painting,photography,fashion,dancing and Goldorak :D

My fictions and drawings are coming soon so wait for me :)

goood! it will be very nicve to have you here with us !!!!!!
a guys who lives in liban showed us so material from his country !
i think you would be interested in that !
it is here

https://gonagai.forumfree.it/?t=50500810

LibraGirl84
view post Posted on 16/9/2010, 17:00     +1   -1

Yes, I know those comics I have read most of them :) ...we used to find them in all middle east countries not only Lebanon..but the Grandizer show the Arabic version was made by Lebanese actors I mean the voices.

view post Posted on 16/9/2010, 17:06     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (LibraGirl84 @ 16/9/2010, 18:00)
Yes, I know those comics I have read most of them :) ...we used to find them in all middle east countries not only Lebanon..but the Grandizer show the Arabic version was made by Lebanese actors I mean the voices.

;)

view post Posted on 16/9/2010, 21:13     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

CITAZIONE (LibraGirl84 @ 16/9/2010, 17:50)
My name is Mariam ,I will be 26 next week , my field of study is Architecture and Engineering,I was born in Iraq and in 2000 I left it to live in Jordan/Amman.then I came to Canada in 2005 and I am settled here..My interests ate drawing,painting,photography,fashion,dancing and Goldorak :D

My fictions and drawings are coming soon so wait for me :)

Welcome, and ready to see your drawings and read ff :diablo:

Chibi_invincible
view post Posted on 18/9/2010, 19:39     +1   -1

I finished to read the text you dedicated to me (what an honour !) and really liked it. It is very well written, very rich, suggestive without be vulgar (just as I like that kind of scenes) and very mature. You describe very well all the character's feelings and actions, especially Naida's ones that I found very right and "on character". We can feel all her sadness and distress about what she had to bear, her revenge desire but what she felt prevented her to make any harm to him...
A very right and emotional story, that's my opinion, and I still thank you to permit us, by translation (thanks Runkirya, too !), to read it...

isotta72
view post Posted on 18/9/2010, 19:54     +1   -1

Chibi, I'm moved! :face8.gif:

Comments like this pay back all the effort of translations.

I'm happy you liked it, because you are very good on describing love scenes and your opinion was very important to me.

Thanks again to join us , we are so happy to have you here! :diablo:

AramisCB
view post Posted on 5/2/2011, 15:10     +1   -1

J'espère être dans le bon sujet...

J'ai pris le temps hier soir de lire les petites histoires d'Isotta.

"La nuit avant le départ" est si tendre et si doux. Vénusia a enfin Actarus. Il se montre très attentionné, le tableau est tout à fait charmant.

"God" , si vrai sont ces interrogations, pour tous, pas seulement pour l'étranger qu'est Actarus.

"Femme" , si tendre, si romantique, tout en effleurement, tout léger. J'adore !

"Phénicia" a touché mon coeur, c'est si plein de tendresse. Une partie dans l'animé qui a manqué.

"Good night" : si... sauvage, si... chaud ! Très bien écrit, j'ai vraiment beaucoup aimé cette "scène de U"

I hope to be in the good subject...

I took yesterday evening time to read the short stories of Isotta.

"La nuit avant le départ" is so soft and so romantic. Vénusia has finally Actarus for her. He shows himself very thoughtful, the picture is completely charming.

"Dieu" , so really are these questioning, for all, not only for the foreigner whom is Actarus.

"Femme" , so soft, so romantic, everything in contact, quite light. I like a lot !

"Maria" touched my heart, it is so full of tenderness. A part of animated series which missed.

"Good night" : if wild, so "hot" ! Very well written, I really liked a lot this "scene of U"

Very good ! :clap: Thank you Isotta to have made me dream :face8.gif:

isotta72
view post Posted on 11/3/2011, 09:50     +1   -1

Aramis... I did not see you comment.. sorry!!!

I'm happy you liked my stories.. i was able to translate them thanks to Runkirya... otherwise my school -english wound not have been enough!

We'll try to translate more..

Thanks for reading!

22 replies since 4/8/2010, 14:29   3055 views