Go Nagai Net

CUTEY HONEY : i manga (incl Yuu Okazaki - Ken Ishikawa)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 00:29     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Salvatore! @ 5/11/2010, 00:24) 
Above is the scan from the DVD booklet.

The second image is Masatoshi Nakajima's manga.

saw it just now!
well....here in italy we do not have yet the original manga , and i think we shall never see that and neither the other ones.
it's a sin.
I thin that d/visual should publish the first one ! damn!
it is one of most important go nagai manga!

However.....so your cutey honey collection has grown so much!
he he he.
i remember that you showed us a good collection of material about honey , i am asking HOW BIGGER now it is !
can you show us?????

Salvatore!
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 00:39     +1   -1

Actually. I have bad news, most of my collection was stolen.

All I have left is my Cutie Honey Roman Album, the original series on DVD, and t hese few magazine issues. ):

view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 00:43     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Salvatore! @ 5/11/2010, 00:39) 
most of my collection was stolen.

hem.............WHAT????????????
you are..............JOKING.................i hope..........................

Salvatore!
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 00:47     +1   -1

No. Near everything was stolen. All my Cutie Honey DVDs, aside from the original TV series. All my manga, aside from these magazines.

Dororon Enma-kun, Devilman, Ransie la Strega, Sailor Moon, and the others all gone. Life is cruel. I'm thankfully I still have the original Cutie Honey...

view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 00:54     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Salvatore! @ 5/11/2010, 00:47) 
No. Near everything was stolen. All my Cutie Honey DVDs, aside from the original TV series. All my manga, aside from these magazines.

Dororon Enma-kun, Devilman, Ransie la Strega, Sailor Moon, and the others all gone. Life is cruel. I'm thankfully I still have the original Cutie Honey...

i am so sorry for that and do not understan why a thief should take that material........prehaps he was really looking for that....i hope that this
"person" will be persecuted by all go nagai demons for all his (miserable) life.......
so sorry salvatore , i cannot explain my sadness for what happened to you!

Salvatore!
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 00:59     +1   -1

Thanks, nothing can be done about it now. He possibly stole my boxes of DVDs because he thought he could sell them. Oh well.. the story of my life!!!

This is the Nakayoshi version by Yuu Okazaki. This is the chapter second. As you can see this is more comedic.

view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 01:10     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

nevermind salvatore, i think that man is buying a lot of medicine with those money he earned selling your dvd..........

this manga is good material for us!! tomorrow i shall put it on the chronology i made from your site and informations!!!!
look for my review of italian version of ch movie and take a look!!!

Salvatore!
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 01:20     +1   -1

Yeah... we figured who it is. And he has an "addiction". Blah.

I will try to upload images from the last chapter tomorrow. I also have other rare scans from Terebi Rando and Terebi Magazine you can see here: www.flickr.com/photos/43726721@N06/page3/

view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 08:07     +1   -1

Taglia le spese, comprami un Gunpla

Group:

:dito: Stolen??? Unlucky

Life is cruel, you right :farofflook.gif:

Salvatore!
view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 18:49     +1   -1

Honey is not the original magical girl. The first magical manga was Himitsu no Akko-chan (Stily lo specchio magico), and the first magical girl anime was Mahotsukai Sally.

Cutie Honey was the first magical who fought evil, and started the trend of "nude transformation". Honey was also the first magical girl series aimed to boys. The series was originally suppose to be a shojo series, airing in the same timeslot as the previous magical girl series. But NET TV (now TV Asahi) decided to air Miracle Shojo Limit-chan (Cybernella) in that timeslot. A bad decision, since Limit-chan got bad ratings and was cancelled.

The original plans for Honey as a shojo was to make it more of a romance (more like CHF). Seiji was known as "Kazama Shun", and had little sister named Zuuko (her design was used for Queen Dirty Marie in episode 6)

Alot of people argue that Honey does not count as a magical girl because she is a shonen series. However, Toei has also labeled Honey as a magical girl... even back in the 70's:

Honey has certainly changed the genre of "magical girls". We began to see more villians, ecchi elements, and transformations in magical girl series. Especially in Majokko Megu-chan (Bia e la sfida della magia), where Megu was usually shown in her underwear, and even fought an evil villian.

Then of course there is Sailor Moon. While that series is inspried by sentai, some of the staff originally wanted to make the series like Cutie Honey. The director Sato Junichi opposed this.

After Sailor Moon, almost all magical girls now come in teams, fight evil, and have transformation scenes...

ere is the final chapter of Yuu Okazaki's Nakayoshi manga. Based on episode 9, but with more comedy thrown in.

:nagai:

And here is a better scan of the DVD booklet listing the different manga series from 1973...

Edited by Salvatore! - 5/11/2010, 19:13

view post Posted on 5/11/2010, 21:31     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

You know everything about Cutie Honey, Salvatore .... endless compliments! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm very sorry for the stealing that thieves made to you... I hope you can get all! :farofflook.gif:

Sei informatissimo su Cutie Honey, Salvatore....mille complimenti!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Mi dispiace moltissimo per il furto che ti hanno fatto...spero che tu riesca a riprenderti tutto! :farofflook.gif:

Web  Top
Salvatore!
view post Posted on 6/11/2010, 20:14     +1   -1

A new discovery! Here is another picture from the rare manga published in "Otomodachi".

view post Posted on 7/11/2010, 00:27     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Salvatore! @ 6/11/2010, 20:14) 
A new discovery! Here is another picture from the rare manga published in "Otomodachi".

(IMG:https://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h308/lov...icutiehoney.jpg)

mmmm
it seems a different drawing style .
wich is the year?

Salvatore!
view post Posted on 7/11/2010, 00:59     +1   -1

1973, it was one of the different manga adaptions published when the TV series aired. I can't translate the artist's name.

view post Posted on 7/11/2010, 01:04     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (Salvatore! @ 7/11/2010, 00:59) 
1973, it was one of the different manga adaptions published when the TV series aired. I can't translate the artist's name.

ok.
give me 24 hours

;)

52 replies since 21/8/2007, 16:57   2808 views