Go Nagai Net

[JAP] Ieko Iero: GRENDIZER doujinshi e fan art

« Older   Newer »
isotta72
view post Posted on 2/10/2010, 13:42 by: isotta72     +1   -1

Su richiesta di Tuttocartoni per Supereva, dove è già stata pubblicata la recensione sul lavoro di Ieko, e di Godzilla, abbiamo fatto ad Ieko una breve intervista, per conoscerla meglio, a cui lei ha gentilmente risposto:

Hi ! Isotta.

Thank you for your email.
There are the answers to Enrico's questions.
I'm sorry if I misunderstood the meaning of questions.

1. Present yourself

I'm not sure what I should answer....Well, I iive in Japan and work for the company that produces Japanese traditional dress.

2. When did your artistic passion begin?

Maybe 2 or 3years old.

3. When did you passion for mangas and anime begin?

Same as above. I coudn't read manga yet because I was too young but my mother read and tell me. I loved Osamu Tezuka's manga so much.
About the anime my passion began when Tetsuwan Atom started on TV. It was the first animation produced for TV program in Japan.
All of Japanese children were crazy for it. And I was ,too.

4. Which is you favourite manga/anime and why?

I have so many fvourite manga and anime.

I love GO NAGAI's manga. Because his manga broke through boring and stupid Japanese conservative common sense at that time in 70's.
It made the sensation in Japan. PTA accused him and his works as rudeness.
But young generation supported passionately.
And he discribed the essense of human being deeply.So I like his works.

RIBON NO KISI ( KNIGHT WITH RIBBON),ESPACE CRUSER YAMTO, NINJYA KAMUI, GATCHAMAN, GUNDAM,
LUPIN THE THIRD (only first season), CODE GUEASS...These are great. There are too much. I can't tell them all.

5. Have you got a blog?
Yes, I have.

6. Why did you open a blog

Several years ago, I bought a new parsonal computer. It's dyspray showed beautiful pictures.
I sat in front of it and passed for a long time. The computer which I had before didn't work well for internet.
So I used it almost for bussines only. To write or curriculate something by word and exel.

Then ,accidentary I had an idea to search about Grendizer. I've been loved Grendizer but I never had searched.
I found many articles and homepages about Grendizer !
Great fans were still alived there...

I was moved very much and remember my passion for Grendizer.
After that I knew there were some circles publish novels of fiction for COMIKET.
COMIKET is the biggest exhibition of manga and anime in Japan held twice in a year.

I went to the exhibition and got a lot of books.
On the books and web I explored my lost for 30 years.

I found there were enomus fans even tv program has ended.
As time passed by ...Nowadays many fans look disappear.
But some people have been keeping acting by circles .
Some people remember and come back to Grendizer after 30 years because it's unforgettable anime for them.

I thanked people who didn't forget Grendizer and made wonderful works.
I really enjoyed their works since 30 years ago till then.

So I hoped if someone will remember Grendizer in a future like me I want to do something ....( unfortunately for women only. man will not able to enjoy my works) for her.
Of course for my joy, too.

Then I drew manga and wrote fiction.
I published them at COMIKET.
I could see many fans of Grendizer. It was nice oppotunity.

Oneday one of them who bought and red my books asked me “Don't you have a blog?”
At that time I've just thought of it.
Making a blog will be able to be easy to show my works someone who loves Duke and Koji.

Then I made my blog and add the address on the last page of my books.

I knew my works were not for every kind of fans ( it's for women, BL fans only) so I didn't open my adress in public and used the system to avoid searching ( though it
didn't work well)

Anyway the reason why I opened a blog is a fan of Grendizer wanted that to me and I' like to make somebody(include me) who still loves Grendizer happy even it's a little.

7. Which are your projects?

I can't understand the meaning of projects exactly.

If it means a plan in a future, I'll keep writing, drawing, publishing books and meeting fans.

And making a short animation of Grendizer individually. I bought the book and software, now I'm studying for that.

8. Which are your hidden dreams?

To see Go Nagai and get his autograph.

9. What do you think about finding Grendizer fans , thirtyfive years later, in overseas countries, people curious about your work and its meaning ?

I've heard that Grendizer had high rating in Europa. But I didn't imagine there are many fans in Italy even now.
It's amazing !

About my works, They are not for all age,all sex. I know how people who hate that kind of fiction look at my works feel .
So I think to open my works in public is good for communicate another fans, but it's not good for the all Grendizer fans. It's not my will to make them feel bad.

But I chose to communicate with someone rather than to be silent and lose good oppotunity to see Italian fans, so all responsibirity is on me.

In fact Grendizer is one of the first anime girls started to drew and wrote of pararel world.
I hope that my works is looked upon as only a matter to express such a phenomenon by the people who don't like yaoi, BL.

If someone of fans looked my works says this is not Koji , I guess what he(or she) want to say.
When Grendizer started, many fans of Koji were shocked and disappointed.
They thoghut he isn't Koji. Even there were people who quit wathching with anger.
That was Koji. But wasn't for them....
Maybe my works are more impermissible for someone than this case.

For someone Koji's lover must be Sayaka. There are people think of Koji and Maria are the best couple.
Some people say Hikaru and Daisuke love each other, The others say Hikaru is only younger sister for him.

In someone's opinion Duke is immature about love, another says he must be almost elegant expert.

There are a lot of stance and perspective, point of view...
To know various opinion is pleasure for me.(of course sometimes sadness because I also have an ideal image of each character but I don't care too much)

Exchaging opinion and discussion are joy , useful.
Argument,quarrel are wasting time.

People has their own favourits. To find them is surprise and interests.

I'd like to know why Italian fans like Grendizer. And what do they think of other anime? Especally recent animes.
There are so many new anime. It's very beautiful. Maybe more than Grendizer.
So why do they still love it.
Grendizer is memorable anime for them?

I think that Grendizer has some epoch- making strength in the long history of Japanese anime.
Now I don't tell about them. This answer is already too long for you.....

10.Which is the strongest memory you keep about anime?

Grendizer, of course.

11.What about European culture, have you ever been to Italy?

About European culture, I've been loving British culture . I like British Rock, fasion, films.
I haven't been to Italy yet.
Before I planned to go to Italy to study to be an artisan of a making jwerly.
Italian gold jwerly is the best in the world. Very beautiful and precise.
Unfortunately my plan was not realized but I really like Italian culture.

Especially design.

Alessi is famous in Japan.
And I've been to exbhition of Giugiaro in Japan.
I found that Italian has quite differant creatibity from Japanese.

Japanese products desigh is accturate but too much usual, square,no playful spirits.

Italy has long history and tradition, and modern sense.

I have some favourite European manga artists.
Euro manga is just like art. Like films.
They are all coloured.

But in Japan their informations are very few.
I'd like to know more about European culture include manga.

Thanks for reading !

Ieko

La traduzione ( grazie Runkirya!! )

Ciao, Isotta
Grazie per la tua email.
Queste sono le risposte alle domande di Enrico.
Scusami anticipatamente se non ho capito bene il senso delle domande.

1) Presentati
Non sono sicura di cosa dovrei rispondere… Bene vivo in Giappone e lavoro per una compagnia giapponese che confeziona abiti tradizionali.

2) Quando è iniziata la tua passione artistica?
Forse a 2-3 anni d’età

3) Quando è iniziata la tua passione per anime e manga?
Come sopra. Non sapevo leggere perché ero troppo piccola, ma mia madre li leggeva e me li raccontava. Mi piacevano moltissimo i manga di Osamu Tezuka.
Mentre per gli anime la mia passione cominciò quando andò in onda Tetsuwan Atom. Fu il primo cartone animato prodotto per la tv giapponese.
Tutti i bambini giapponesi impazzivano per questo. Anche io.

4) Qual è il tuo anime/manga preferito e perché?
Ne ho tanti e manga che preferisco.
Amo i manga di Go Nagai. Perché il suo manga fece breccia attraverso il noioso e stupido conservatorismo giapponese che c’era negli anni 70.
Fu un successo in Giappone. PTA accusarono lui ed il suo lavoro di essere maleducati.
Ma la nuova generazione era appassionatamente dalla sua parte.
E descriveva l’essenza profonda degli esseri umani. Quindi amo il suo lavoro.
RIBON NO KISI (cavalieri con il fiocco), ESPACE CRUSER YAMTO, NINJYA KAMUI, GATCHAMAN, GUNDAM, LUPIN III (solo la prima serie), CODE GUEASS… questi sono i miei favoriti. Ma ce ne sono molti. Non posso elencarli tutti.

5) Hai un blog?
Si

6) Perché hai aperte un blog?
Diversi anni fa, ho comprato un nuovo PC. Sul display vedevo splendide immagini.
Davanti ad esse ci ho passato molto tempo. Il computer che avevo prima non andava molto bene per internet. Quindi lo utilizzavo prevalentemente per lavoro. Per scrivere o per curriculum, con word e Excel.
Poi mi venne in mente di fare una ricerca su Goldrake. Mi è sempre piaciuto Goldrake ma non avevo mai fatto ricerche. Ho trovato molti articoli e Homepage su Goldrake!
Molti fan erano attivi in quel senso…
Mi sono commossa ed ho ricordato la mia passione per Goldrake.
Dopo ciò scoprì che c’erano dei circoli che pubblicavano racconti e fiction per COMIKET.
COMIKET e una delle fiere più grandi di manga e anime in Giappone e si tiene due volte all’anno.
Sono andata alla fiera ed ho comprato molti libri.
Sui libri e su internet ho esplorato ciò che avevo dimenticato per 30 anni.
Ho trovato molti fan anche se il programma in tv è terminato (lib.int).
Di tempo è passato… oggi molti fan sembrano sparire.
Ma alcune persone hanno continuato ad agire attraverso i circoli (fan club).
Alcune persone ricordano e ritornano a Goldrake dopo 30 anni perché è un anime indimenticabile per loro.
Ho ringraziato la gente che non ha dimenticato Goldrake e ha fatto lavori splendidi.
Mi sono molto piaciuti i loro lavori da 30 anni ad oggi.
Quindi ho sperato che se qualcuno ricorderà Goldrake, come me, in futuro anche io voglio fare qualcosa… (sfortunatamente solo per donne. Gli uomini non riusciranno ad apprezzare i miei lavori).
Naturalmente anche per il mio piacere.
Quindi ho disegnato manga e scritto fiction. Li ho pubblicati al COMIKET.
Ho potuto incontrare molti fan di Goldrake. E’ stata una bella opportunità.
Un giorno uno di loro che comprava e leggeva i miei libri mi chiese “hai un blog?”
All’epoca ci avevo appena pensato.
Creare un blog era semplice e mi permetteva di mostrare i miei lavori a chi amava Duke e Koji.
Allora ho creato il mio blog e aggiunto l’indirizzo all’ultima pagina dei miei libri.
Sapevo che i miei lavori non erano per tutti i tipi di fan (sono per donne e solo BL fan) quindi non ho esposto il mio indirizzo pubblicamente ed ho usato il sistema per evitarne le ricerche (però non ha funzionato bene).
Comunque la ragione per la quale ho aperto il blog è che un fan di Goldrake voleva che io lo aprissi e mi piace che qualcuno (inclusa me), che ancora ama Goldrake, sia felice anche se è un piccolo gesto.

7) Quali sono i tuoi progetti?
Non riesco a comprendere bene cosa si intende per progetti.
Se vuol dire piani per il futuro, continuerò a scrivere, disegnare, pubblicare libri e incontrare fans.
E farò una breve animazione di Goldrake. Ho comprato il libro ed il software e sto studiando per questo.

8) Quali sono i tuoi sogni nascosti?
Incontrare Go Nagai e farmi fare l’autografo.

9) Che cosa hai pensato nel trovare fan di Goldrake, 35 anni dopo, all’estero e curiosi del tuo lavoro ed del suo significato?
Ho saputo che Goldrake ha avuto un grande successo in Europa. Ma non immaginavo ci fossero molti fan in Italia al momento.
E’ incredibile!
Riguardo i miei lavori non sono pera tutti e per ogni età. So come la gente che odia quel genere di fiction guarda il miei lavori e quello che sente. Quindi penso che esporre in pubblico i miei lavori va bene per comunicare con altri fan, ma non va bene per tutti i fan di Goldrake. Non è mia volontà farli rimanere male. Infatti Goldrake è stato il prima anime su cui le ragazze hanno cominciato a disegnare e scrivere di storie alternative.
Spero che il mio lavoro sia guardato semplicemente come espressione di un fenomeno, da parte delle persone che non amano il genere Yaoi, BL.
Se alcuni fan guardano i miei lavori e dicono questo non è Koji, so cosa intendono.
Quando Goldrake iniziò molti fan di Koji erano shoccati e delusi. Credevano non fosse Koji. Anche allora ci furono persone che smisero di guardare perché erano arrabbiate.
Quello era Koji. Ma non era per loro…
Forse i miei lavori sono ancora più inconcepibili.
Per qualcuno l’amante di Koji deve essere Sayaka. Altre persone pensano di Koji e Maria come la coppia ideale.
Alcune persone dicono che Venusia e Actarus si amano, altri dicono che Venusia sia solo come una giovane sorella per lui.
Alcune opinioni vogliono che Actarus sia immaturo per amare, altri dicono che sicuramente e elegante ed esperto.
Ci sono molte opinioni diverse…
Conoscere i vari punti di vista e un piacere per me . (Ovviamente certe volte mi dispiace perché ho un ideale nella mia testa, ma non importa)
Scambiarci opinioni e discutere è un piacere è costruttivo.
Argomentazioni accese, litigi causano perdita di tempo.
La gente ha le proprie preferenze. Conoscerle è sorprendente e interessante.
Vorrei sapere perché i fan italiani amano Goldrake e cosa pensano di altri anime, soprattutto i più recenti!
Ce ne sono tanti di nuovi. Molto belli. Forse più di Goldrake.
Quindi perché lo amano ancora?
Perché ricordano Goldrake?
Credo che Goldrake abbia segnato un’epoca rendendo forte la lunga storia dell’animazione giapponese. Ora non ne parlo. Questa risposta è già lunga…

10) Qual è il ricordo più vivido che conservi di un’anime?
Goldrake, ovvio.

11) Che mi dici della cultura europea, sei mai stata in Italia?
Riguardo alla cultura europea, amo quella Inglese. Amo il rock, moda e cinematografia britannica.
Non sono ancora stata in Italia.
Prima di venire in Italia vorrei studiare per diventare un’artigiana gioielliera. I gioielli italiani sono i migliori al mondo. Molto belli e precisi.
Sfortunatamente non ho potuto farlo, ma mi piace molto la cultura italiana.
Specialmente il design.
Alessi è famoso in Giappone.
Sono stata ad una fiera di Giugiaro in Giappone ed ho scoperto che l’Italia ha una creatività molto diversa da quella giapponese.
I prodotti di design giapponese sono curati ma consueti squadrati non possiedono uno spirito giocoso.
L’Italia ha una lunga storia e tradizione ed uno spirito moderno.
Ho dei fumettisti europei che amo.
I fumetti europei sono come arte. Come i film.
Sono colorati.
Ma in Giappone ne arrivano molto pochi.
Mi piacerebbe sapere di più riguardo la cultura europea inclusi i fumetti.

Grazie per aver letto!

Ieko

Ecco il link all'articolo su Supereva: http://guide.supereva.it/cartoni_animati/i...ta-a-ieko-iero/

Edited by isotta72 - 11/10/2010, 20:23

54 replies since 2/10/2010, 07:15   11126 views