Go Nagai Net

Cronologia di Grendizer: una versione giapponese

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 21/10/2010, 12:05     +1   -1

Pregiudicato per Girellate

Group:

tra qualche riga la mia controdomanda a Ieko

CITAZIONE (ieko @ 20/10/2010, 22:36)
No, no, I don't think this is boring, rather, I think you have grasped the profound significance of this problem.
A "Japanese" Koji would see Mazinga as a "brother" or as something alive.

eheheh, quando vi dicevo che Mazinga significando demone non era solo una cosa inanimata per Koji non ci credevate ;-)))..Brava Ieko

The name of the robot “Mazinger”has double meaning. Maybe you know...
It means “Machine”and “Majin”
“Majin”is fierce god.
This machine maid god will become both god or devil.
When Koji's grandfather gave Koji this robot as legacy,he said to Koji “Choose to be god or devil as you like.You can conquest the world
by using this robot...”

siamo sicuri che non si sta parladno di Majinkeiser?

MIA RISPOSTA ALLA RISPOSTA DI IEKO

Hello! GiannniAlcor!

Thank you for your question.

Arigatò Iekosan for your answering

In episode 52 At last it happened.
Vegatron radioactive dust poured on the planet Vega.
The atmosphere was contaminated,the Vega became a planet of death.

Then King Vega decided to emigrate to the earth with only his army on the space ship and left his planet and the citizens.

Is this answer suitable for your question?

Not exactly: look at 2 minutes 65 seconds

as you see Vega planet explodes after Vega has gone
So it seems Vega planet does exist no more

Episode 63 and 71 shows Vega planet is burning with people inside.

So what's happened? Vega planet exist yet or not?

Edited by GianniAlcor - 21/10/2010, 14:11

view post Posted on 21/10/2010, 12:41     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

Hi! Joe

Thank you for your comment ! :dio:

It was been a pleasure

E' stato un piacere!

Before answer your another questions I'd like to tell a little more about the following.
CITAZIONE
A curiosity: in Italy, the character of Koji was called Alcor and has not made any reference to his past as a pilot of Mazinger. In fact, in Italy Mazinger came after Grendizer, and the pilot of Mazinger was called Koji Kabuto, not Alcor ... so, we Italian think about Alcor and Koji as two different characters. I know it's a little strange, but true ...

Una curiosità: in Italia, il personaggio di Koji fu chiamato Alcor e non era stato fatto alcun riferimento al suo passato di pilota di Mazinga. Infatti, in Italia Mazinga è arrivato dopo Goldrake, e il pilota di Mazinga è stato chiamato Koji Kabuto, non Alcor ... così, noi italiani pensiamo ad Alcor e Koji come due personaggi diversi. Lo so che è un po 'strano, ma vero ...

That's news to me. I've thought Koji's name in Italy is Alcor only.
As you said it sounds little strange but I think his virue and substance will never change even if his name is changed. :face8.gif:

Questa è una novità per me. Pensavo che nome Koji in Italia fosse chiamato solo comeAlcor. Come hai detto, sembra strano, ma credo che la sua virtù e il suo valore non cambieranno mai, anche se il suo nome è stato cambiato... :face8.gif:

I agree with you.^^
However, I try to explain better: in Italy, in 1978, came the anime of Grendizer, and was a huge success, because it was the first giant robot arrived in Italy. Before, there was not any anime in Italy, except for Heidi. In Grendizer, Koji was called Alcor, and he was only the 'friend of Duke Fleed'. Nobody knew the existence of Mazinger, which come in Italy about a year later: however, it was Great Mazinger, the one piloted by Tetsuya. For this motive, Mazinger is popular in Italy, but less of Grendizer. However, in the last episodes of Great Mazinger, at last, had appeared the pilot of Mazinger Z, which was called by his real name, Koji Kabuto: for this, in Italy nobody connected him to Alcor. We italians at that time thought it was a different story. Then, a few months later, in Italy came the anime of Mazinger Z, and the pilot's name was not Koji neither Alcor, but Rio Kabuto! :29784128hj5.gif: Also for this, nobody linked this "Rio", the pilot of Mazinger Z, to Alcor, the 'friend of Duke Fleed'. Furthermore, Mazinger Z was broadcast in Italy in only a half: the second half of the episodes were never sent, so many Italians do not know what happened to the history between Mazinger Z and Dr. Hell.
It 's a bit complicated situation, I admit it ... I hope I explained myself well ... :dito:
But, I repeat, here in Italy Grendizer is more popular than Mazinger, unlike in Japan.

Sono d'accordo con te. ^ ^
Comunque, cercherò di spiegarmi meglio: in Italia, nel 1978, era venuto l'anime di Goldrake, e fu un enorme successo, perché era stato il primo robot gigante che era arrivato in Italia. Prima, non c'era alcun anime in Italia, ad eccezione di Heidi. Nell'anime di Goldrake, Koji fu chiamato Alcor, e lui era solo l' 'amico di Duke Fleed'. Nessuno sapeva dell'esistenza di Mazinga, che arrivò in Italia circa un anno dopo: tuttavia, ad arrvare per primo era stato il Grande Mazinga, quello pilotato da Tetsuya. Per questo motivo, Mazinga è popolare in Italia, ma meno di Goldrake. Tuttavia, negli ultimi episodi del Grande Mazinga, finalmente, era apparso il pilota di Mazinga Z, che fu chiamato col suo vero nome, Koji Kabuto: per questo, in Italia nessuno lo ha collegato ad Alcor. Noi italiani, in quel momento, pensavamo che fosse una storia tutta diversa. Poi, pochi mesi dopo, in Italia arrivò l'anime di Mazinga Z, e il nome del pilota non fu né Kojie nemmeno Alcor, ma Rio Kabuto! : 29784128hj5.gif: Anche per questo, nessuno collegò questo "Rio", il pilota di Mazinger Z, ad Alcor, l ' 'amico di Duke Fleed'. Inoltre, Mazinga Z fu trasmesso in Italia solo a metà: la seconda metà degli episodi non arrivarono mai, per cui molti italiani non sanno ancora cos' è successo alla fine tra Mazinga Z e il dottor Hell.
E ' una situazione un pò complicata, lo ammetto ... Spero di essermi spiegato bene ... : Dito:
Ma, ripeto, qui in Italia, Goldrake è più popolare di Mazinga, a differenza del Giappone.

CITAZIONE
No, no, I don't think this is boring, rather, I think you have grasped the profound significance of this problem.
A "Japanese" Koji would see Mazinga as a "brother" or as something alive.
A "Christian" Koji, instead, would see Mazinga as something not live. Maybe he would like very much the robot, but he never would consider it as something alive...this is inconcepible for Western people, who don't believe in spirits or in the life of inanymated objects.
This is an interesting point...really...

No, no, non credo che sia noioso, anzi, penso che tu abbia afferrato il significato profondo di questo problema.
Un Koji "giapponese" vedrebbe Mazinga come un "fratello" o come qualcosa di vivo. Un Koji "cristiano", invece, avrebbe visto Mazinga come qualcosa di non vivo. Forse il robot gli sarebbe piaciuto molto, ma lui non l'avrebbe mai considerato come qualcosa di vivo ... questo è inconcepibile per gli occidentali, che non credono negli spiriti o nella vita degli oggetti inanimati.
Questo è un punto interessante ... davvero ...

Thank you very much! I'm glad you say so.

The name of the robot “Mazinger”has double meaning. Maybe you know...
It means “Machine”and “Majin”
“Majin”is fierce god.
This machine maid god will become both god or devil.
When Koji's grandfather gave Koji this robot as legacy,he said to Koji “Choose to be god or devil as you like.You can conquest the world
by using this robot...”
Koji chose to use the robot for the peace of the world.

Ti ringrazio molto! Sono contenta che ti sia piaciuto. Il nome del robot "Mazinga" ha un doppio significato. Forse lo sai... Significa "Machine" e "Majin": "Majin" è dio feroce. Questo dio - macchina diventerà o un dio o un diavolo. Quando il nonno di Koji gli aveva dato questo robot come eredità, gli disse: "Scegli di essere o un Dio o un diavolo. Con questo robot, potresti conquistare il mondo o proteggerlo". Koji alla fine ha scelto di utilizzare il robot per la pace del mondo.

I heard about this meaning of "Mazinger", and it is very interesting, even if I read that the concept of "God" or "devil" is a bit different between East and West. However, the choice to make between good and evil is always dramatic, and Koji chose ... luckily, he chose well ...^^

Avevo sentito parlare di questo significato di "Mazinga", ed è molto interessante, anche se ho letto che il concetto di "Dio" o "diavolo" è un po' diverso tra Oriente e Occidente. Tuttavia, la scelta da fare tra bene e male è sempre drammatica, e Koji ha scelto ... per fortuna, ha scelto bene ...^^
CITAZIONE
And who is this person?

E chi è questa persona?

Sorry, I didn't wrote his name.
He is Shozo Uehara.( 上原正三 )

Scusa, mi ero dimenticato di scrivere il nome. E' Shozo Uehara.( 上原正三 )

What you said is very interesting. I always thought that there was not entirely Go Nagai behind the anime of Grendizer, because it was too different from the others that he made (Mazinger, Jeeg, Devilman, etc.). Even between the anime of Grendizer and the manga of Go Nagai there were too many differences: for this I had always thought that Grendizer was not completely by Nagai. I always asked who was the backstage author and now, finally, I have a name! My heartiest congratulations to Shozo Uehara sensei for the good work! :inchino:
Thanks very much for this information, Ieko! :inchino:

Quello che hai detto è molto interessante. Avevo sempre pensato che Go Nagai non poteva aver fatto da solo l'anime di Goldrake, perché era troppo diverso dagli altri suoi lavori (Mazinga, Jeeg, Devilman, ecc.). Anche tra l'anime di Goldrake e il manga di Go Nagai ci sono troppe differenze: per questo avevo sempre pensato che l'anime di Goldrake non era completamente di Nagai. Mi ero sempre chiesto chi fosse l'autore ignoto ed ora, finalmente, ho un nome! Le mie più sentite congratulazioni a Shozo Uehara sensei per il buon lavoro! :inchino:
Well,let's go to more questions.

Bene, passiamo alle domande.

OK! :nagai:

- Actarus (Duke Fleed) has always considered Venusia (Hikaru) only as a friend or loved her withotut showing it in any way?

This question has various expiantions in Japan.
Duke Fleed said nothing of his mind about her.
It was told in the memorial book Duke noticed her love but he thought he can't return Hikaru's mind. In this case, maybe he thought of his duty and destiny.
He knew Vega will come to the earth sooner or later. After Vega appeared he had to fight at the risk his life. And Vega arrived,then by a sequela of Vegatoron he had but some months to live. Maybe Duke took a fancy for her in the bottom of his heart but I couldn't say so for some reasons.

- Actarus (Duke Fleed) aveva sempre considerato Venusia (Hikaru) solo come un'amica o la amava senza farlo vedere?

La questione ha diverse spiegazioni in Giappone. Duke Fleed nella storia non si è mai espresso chiaramente su di lei. Nel "Memorial Book" di Goldrake è stato detto che Duke aveva notato il suo amore, ma ha pensato che non le poteva corrispondere: forse pensava al suo dovere e al suo destino. Sapeva che Vega sarebbe venuto sulla Terra prima o poi e, dopo che Vega è comparso, ha dovuto lottare e mettere a rischio la sua vita. Inoltre, a causa della ferita al Vegatron aveva solo alcuni mesi di vita. Forse Duke provava simpatia per lei nel fondo del suo cuore ma non poteva aprirsi a lei per questi motivi.

I think you're right ... maybe Actarus / Duke Fled thought he was sentenced to die and therefore could not love Venusia / Hikaru...but us Italians have always regretted a bit! Every time we saw him, we thought: "Come on, do something! Talk to her a little, tell her something nice!" Many of the girls here in Gonagainet still have this dissatisfaction of the relationship between Duke and Hikaru ... :gblack:

Penso che tu abbia ragione ... forse Actarus / Duke Fleed pensava che fosse condannato a morte e, pertanto, non poteva amare Venusia / Hikaru ... ma a noi italiani era sempre dispiaciuto un po'! Ogni volta che lo vedevamo, pensavamo: "Dai, fai qualcosa! Parla con lei un po', dille qualcosa di carino!" Molte delle ragazze qui in Gonagainet sentono ancora questa insoddisfazione sul rapporto tra Duke e Venusia ... :gblack:
there is another guess,too.
Duke liked her as younger sister.
He really cared about her but it wasn't love like with Naida or Rubina.
In the movie “Utyuu enban daisensou”「宇宙円盤大戦争」 (it's the base of Grendizer) Hikaru's role was like this.

C'è anche un'altra ipotesi: ad Actarus Venusia piaceva solo come a una sorella minore. Egli le voleva davvero bene, ma non era amore come con Naida o Rubina. Nel film “Utyuu enban daisensou”「宇宙円盤大戦争」 (è la base di Goldrake) il ruolo di Venusia era questo.

It is true, I have also seen that movie. Even this is a possibility, but us Italians think again: "Too bad, though!" :gblack:
E 'vero, avevo visto quel film. Anche questa è una possibilità, ma gli italiani ancora adesso pensano: "Peccato, però!" :farofflook.gif:
- What was the name of the mother of Venusia (Hikaru)?
- What were the names of the father and mother of Actarus (Duke Fleed)?
- And the mother of Ruby and wife of Vega, what was her name?

All of them weren't given their own names.

- Qual'era il nome della madre di Venusia (Hikaru)?
- Quali erano i nomi del padre e della madre di Actarus (Duke Fleed)?
- E la madre di Rubina e moglie di Vega, qual'era il suo nome?

Tutti quanti non hanno avuto i loro nomi.

Too bad ... :gblack:
However, in our fanfiction, usually we call "Telonna" the wife of Vega: this is the same name of the girlfriend of Duke Fleed in the film “Utyuu enban daisensou”「宇宙円盤大戦争」 ..It's a tribute to the movie ... :face5.gif:
We also call usually Alcaesar the father of Duke Fleed in our fanfiction...
Instead the name of the mother of Duke Fleed and of the mother of Hikaru/Venusia are different, a choice of the writer of the fanfiction... :nagai:

Peccato ... : Gblack:
Tuttavia, nelle nostre fanfiction, di solito noi chiamiamo "Telonna" la moglie di Vega: questo è lo stesso nome della fidanzata di Duke Fleed nella "daisensou enban Utyuu" film "宇宙 円 盘 大 戦 争" .. E 'un tributo al film ... :face5.gif:
Inoltre, chiamiamo di solito "Alcaesar" il padre di Duke Fleed nelle nostre fanfiction ...
Invece il nome della madre di Duke Fleed e della madre di Hikaru / Venusia sono diverse, a scelta dello scrittore di fanfiction ... : Nagai:
- In the world of Gandal, everybody is "married" like him? That is, a woman inside the body of the man or vice versa?
To be honest it's a riddle even they are a married couple or not.
I've read in the book lady Gandal is anorher personality of Gandal has woman's figure.

- Nel mondo di Gandal, tutti sono "sposati" come lui? Cioè, una donna all'interno del corpo di un uomo o viceversa?

Ad essere onesti, è un enigma. Non si sa nemmeno se loro sono una coppia sposata o meno. Ho letto nel libro "Goldrake Memorial" che lady Gandal è un'altra personalità di Gandal con figura di donna....

So perhaps Lady Gandal IS NOT 'Gandal's wife'? I had always thought it was ... :huh.gif: After all, she has the same name as her male counterpart... incredible ... then there are two different people in one body! Disturbing ... :via:

Quindi, forse, Lady Gandal NON E' la moglie di Gandal? Io avevo sempre pensato che lo fosse ... :huh.gif: Dopo tutto, lei ha lo stesso nome come il suo omologo maschile ... incredibile ... quindi ci sono due persone diverse in un solo corpo! Inquietante ... :via:
- Why Sayaka never appears? She and Koji are left? Why?

The reason for it is same as koji didn't ride Mazinger Z.
If Sayaka appered it seemed strange that Koji didn't use Z more and more.
They kept in touch with or even if haven't seen for a long time they believed in each other.

- Perché Sayaka non compare mai? Lei e Koji si sono lasciati ? Perché?

Il motivo per cui Sayaka non c'è è lo stesso per cui Koji non ha usato Mazinga Z.
Se Sayaka fosse comparsa, sarebbe stato ancora più strano il fatto che Koji non abbia mai utilizzato il Mazinga Z. Loro due sono sempre rimasti in contatto tra di loro: anche se non si sono visti per lungo tempo hanno sempre creduto l'uno nell'altro.

I understand ... but in this way it seems that Koji holds the foot in both camps! It seemed a sly, dishonest behavior... For this, we had always thought that he had left Sayaka...

Ho capito ... ma in questo modo sembra che Koji tenga il piede in due staffe! Sembra un comportamento da furbo, insomma disonesto ... Per questo, avevamo sempre pensato che lui avesse lasciato Sayaka ...
- Rubina was buried on Earth? Maybe close to Makiba Ranch, near Mineo and Naida?
Yes. But the place can't be specified.
About Mineo, She died at the sea. After then it isn't clear where she was buried.
If she was buried near by the sea ,there is not sea in a region Duke lived,so the place Mineo was buried will be far from Rubina.

- Rubina è stata sepolta sulla Terra? Forse vicino al Ranch di Rigel, accanto alle tombe di Mineo e Naida?

Sì. Ma il luogo non può essere specificato. A proposito di Mineo, lei era morta in mare, e non è chiaro dove fosse stata sepolta. Se era stata sepolta vicino al mare, sarà stata sepolta ben distante dal Ranch, perchè non c'è il mare nelle vicinanze, quindi la sua tomba, in questo caso, sarà stata distante da quella di Rubina.

I understand. Also, maybe there is not a grave of Naida, because she had exploded in the air, becoming dust ... :farofflook.gif:

Capisco. Inoltre, forse non c'è nemmeno una tomba di Naida, perché lei era esplosa in aria, ed era diventata polvere ... :farofflook.gif:
Please ask me anytime, any question.
I'm not sure my answer is good for you but I'll do my best. :face5.gif:

Chiedimi pure qualunque domanda. Non sono sicuro che la mia risposta sarà esatta, ma farò del mio meglio. :face5.gif:

Your answers are wonderful, really...Thank you for your kindness! :inchino:

I have again several questions, only wait a bit, since I put them in order, then I will write the questions...thank you very much! :inchino:

Le tue risposte sono eccezionali, davvero ... Grazie per la tua gentilezza! :inchino: Ho ancora parecchie domande, solo, aspetta un po', che li metto in ordine, poi scriverò ... grazie mille! :inchino:

Edited by joe 7 - 21/10/2010, 16:03

Web  Top
isotta72
view post Posted on 22/10/2010, 07:58     +1   -1

About Gandal:

CITAZIONE (dhrdhr @ 25/9/2010, 16:21)

Locandina del film psico-horror giapponese Onibaba, del 1964. Ebbe successo anche in Europa.

Non si nota granché, ma la faccia dietro la maschera era femminile.

Dhr found this, and thought about a possible influence.. what do you think about this?

ieko
view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 03:52     +1   -1

Hi! Isotta

Thank you for the translations. :dio: :dio:

I'll try to answer your questions.

1. There are so many Vega's robots.. so many that designers must have made a great effort of fantasy to create them... do they take inspiration from japanese mythology or popular ancient stories, may be for some of them?
At a certain point, the concept of their mecha changes: at the beginning of the war robots are mechanical machines which are said to be " piloted" by living pilots or "fleedians conditioned brains" ( that's what Naida saiys to Duke in ep.25). When Zuryl arrives, robots become cyborgs: animals that are changed into machines with some experiments and become more powerful and competitive.
Probably Grendizer would have lost the war without the help of support spacers..

1.Design of the Vega's robot bacically the staff of Dynamic production draw the rough sketch
and after that the animaters made them clear.

It seems that their inspirations came from all living things and creatures in the world.

2. Uchu enban Daisenso had success in Japan, so that they decided to do Grendizer.. but characters in Grendizer are quite differet: Duke Fleed and Hikaru above all change completely in behaviour and role.. ( and I daresay... fortunately).. why this change if Uchu had success?

2.From impartial point of view, I think that the popularity of Utyuu enban Daisensou was so so.
The idea as combination of UFO and robot was good.
The story was dramatic like Romeo and Juliet.

But the charm of character and design for the robot were weak.(Go Nagai said so)

In the biggining , Dynamic production didn't took part in this movie.
Quite differant staff of TOEI animation planned and produced but it was't carried on well.

Then the project brought to Dynamic pro and the movie was completed.

Back to the TV program.

After GreatMazinger there was an another plan as the third series.
It was God Mazinger.

The story is ...

In the last of Great Mazinger two of Mycenae's seven legions was destroyed by Great Mazinger.

Hell Generallisimo trembled with anger and began to ready for attack.

On the other hand,Professer Yumi succeeded to develop the antiproton energy that has the power much stronger than photon energy.
By irradiation on the super alloy Z it made a strong new alloy.

Professer Yumi named it SUPER ALLOY GZ and started to built a new robot.
He dismantled Mazinger Z ,left only framework. He planned to attach various parts to it.

This robot was named God Mazinger.

At the same time Yumi called Koji and sayaka in America to ask for coming back to Japan.

Finally ,Hell Generallismo started an all-out attack !!.......

This story is long. If there is someone who want to read more, I'll write .
If not, I'll stop it or make it short. :face5.gif:

Then for 2-6, I'll answer next time ! :face5.gif:

Sorry,Isotta. :dio:

Hi! Gianni Alcor

I checked video , so I think I'll be able to answer your questions next time.
Please wait! :dio:

Hi! Joe,

I had a very good time with your questions!
thanks a lot. :face8.gif:

If you are'nt still be bored, I'd like to tell one more about spirit.
But If you've already known it... :inchino:

Are you interested in the figure or songs of Japanese robot anime ?
If you so, you'll find the letter like this “魂”here and there.

www.tamashii.jp/index.php

www.mizuki-spirits.com/

The pronunciation is TAMASII in Japanese.
It means spirit.

For Japanese fan it means guts, energy, life...somethig like power in the bottom of heart to fight. :gblack:

I think the bravery like it is common to all,of course to Italian,too.

And please let me tell of Koji and Sayaka, and about Hikaru a little in the next time.
:inchino:

See you !
:diablo:

Edited by ieko - 23/10/2010, 06:16

view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 06:51     +1   -1

Pregiudicato per Girellate

Group:

CITAZIONE (isotta72 @ 22/10/2010, 08:58)

In our forum sometimes someone posts a "quiz" about go nagai's world so people can get fun tryng to guess the solution.

I share this quiz with you (and if you want with your friends)...lemme know if you wanna try to guess.

During 26th episode of General Daimos (ダイモス, Tōshō Daimos) this robot seriously risks to be destroyed by monster of enemies.

A missile launched by military base of Daimovic (Daimovic is the base of Daimos) hurts the monster and helps Daimos to win.

Does this episode remind you something in Mazinga trilogy?

isotta72
view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 07:06     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (ieko @ 23/10/2010, 04:52)
Then for 2-6, I'll answer next time ! :face5.gif:

Sorry,Isotta. :dio:

You don't have to say sorry! Take all the time you need, consider this as a chat among friends..I know you are preparing new drawings for Comiket, so you'll be quite busy..

I'm interested about God Mazinger, I don't know anything about it, but just when you'll have time.

I'm collecting all the questions and your answers ( english and italian), Venusia 71 is traslating them in french, so we'll create a thread in three languages divided into different arguments.. I think that everybody, even french and arab friends that we have on forum, will appreciate this.
We would have never had this chance without you, so, you don't have to say sorry, but we have to thank you!

view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 13:33     +1   -1

Group:
Bannati

Hi! Joe,
I had a very good time with your questions!
thanks a lot. :face8.gif:

Ciao Joe!
Mi sono piaciute le tue domande!
Grazie!

Thanks, Ieko...I'm embarrassed... :face5.gif:

Grazie, Ieko...sono imbarazzato...

If you are'nt still be bored, I'd like to tell one more about spirit. But If you've already known it... :inchino:
Are you interested in the figure or songs of Japanese robot anime ?

Se non sei annoiato, mi piacerebbe dirti di più di più sullo "spirito". Ma se lo sai già ...
Sei interessato alla figura o sigle di anime robot giapponesi?

I am a fan of the songs of Japanese anime, but I know little about original Japanese songs.
I'm a fan of Italian songs of anime series: I have memorized a lot of italian songs of anime: not only Grendizer, but also Mazinger and Great Mazinger, Jeeg Robot, Candy Candy, Heidi, Akage no Anne, Peline Story, Judo Boy and a lot of others... :face8.gif:
For example, I post here the text of the first Italian song of Grendizer, which I translated into English (Grendizer in Italy has at least nine songs!)

UFO ROBOT (by Albertelli, Tempera, Bandini) Ed FONIT CETRA 1978

Ufo Robot Ufo Robot
Ufo Robot Ufo Robot
It turns into a rocket missile with a thousand valves circuits
sprints between the stars and goooo ...

It eats cybernetics books and mathematics salad
and go to Mars to play...
It breathes air cosmic
it is a miracle of electronics, but it has a human heart ...

But who is it? But who is it?
Ufo Robot Ufo Robot

It gives laser lightning, it is protected by heat shields
a sentry it is...
He presses a magic button and he becomes an ipergalactic,
he fight for humanity ...

Ufo Robot Ufo Robot
Ufo Robot Ufo Robot

It breathes the air cosmic
is a miracle of electronics, but it has a human heart ...

But who is it? But who is it?
Ufo Robot Ufo Robot

It gives laser lightning, it is protected by heat shields
a sentry it is...
he presses a magic button and he becomes an ipergalactic,
he fight for humanity ...

Ufo Robot Ufo Robot
Ufo Robot Ufo Robot

Io sono un fan delle sigle di anime giapponesi, ma so poco sulle sigle giapponesi originali.
Ho memorizzato un sacco di sigle italiane degli anime: non solo Goldrake, ma anche Mazinga e Grande Mazinga, Jeeg Robot, Candy Candy, Heidi, Anna dai capelli rossi, Peline Story, Judo Boy e tanti altri ...
Per esempio, ho posto qui il testo della prima sigla italiana di Goldrake, che ho tradotto in inglese (Goldrake in Italia ha almeno nove canzoni!)

UFO ROBOT (Albertelli, Tempera, Bandini) Ed. FONIT CETRA 1978

Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot
Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot
Si trasforma in un razzo missile con circuiti di mille valvole
fra le stelle sprinta e và...

Mangia libri di cibernetica, insalata di matematica
e a giocar su Marte và...
Lui respira nell'aria cosmica
è un miracolo di elettronica, ma un cuore umano ha...

Ma chi è?, Ma chi è?
Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot

Lancia laser che sembran fulmini, è protetto da scudi termici
sentinella lui ci fà...
quando schiaccia un pulsante magico lui diventa un'ipergalattico
lotta per l'umanità...

Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot
Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot

Lui respira nell'aria cosmica
è un miracolo di elettronica ma un cuore umano ha...

Ma chi è?, Ma chi è?
Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot

Lancia laser che sembran fulmini, è protetto da scudi termici
sentinella lui ci fa...
quando schiaccia un pulsante magico lui diventa un ipergalattico
lotta per l'umanita`...

Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot
Ufo Robot, Ufo Robot

If you so, you'll find the letter like this “魂”here and there.

www.tamashii.jp/index.php

www.mizuki-spirits.com/

The pronunciation is TAMASII in Japanese. It means spirit. For Japanese fan it means guts, energy, life...somethig like power in the bottom of heart to fight. :gblack: I think the bravery like it is common to all,of course to Italian,too.

Se è così, troverai la lettera "魂" in questi siti:

[URL = www.tamashii.jp/index.php] www.tamashii.jp / index.php [/ URL]

[URL = www.mizuki-spirits.com/] www.mizuki-spirits.com/ [/ URL]

La pronuncia è TAMASII in giapponese. Significa spirito. Per i fan giapponesi significa coraggio, energia, vita ... qualcosa come "la capacità nel fondo del cuore di combattere". Penso che il concetto di coraggio sia comune a tutti, anche agli italiani.

It 's very interesting what you said about the "spirit" in the sense of courage, strength, action ... also in Italy there is this sense of "spirit", even if it is not very common. "Spirit" for us is referring especially to what is not material.

I saw the link you sent me, and these are very interesting. I will watch them carefully. Thanks!

E' molto interessante quello che hai detto riguardo allo "spirito" inteso come coraggio, forza, azione ... anche in Italia c'è questo significato di "spirito", anche se non è molto comune. "Spirito" per noi è soprattutto messo in riferimento a ciò che non è materiale. Ho visto il link che mi hai mandato, e sono molto interessanti. Li guarderò con attenzione. Grazie!

And please let me tell of Koji and Sayaka, and about Hikaru a little in the next time.
:inchino:
See you !
:diablo:

E per favore lascia che ti dica qualcosa su Koji e Sayaka, e anche su Venusia la prossima volta.
A presto!

I am anxious to know what you want to tell me about Koji and Sayaka, and even about Hikaru. Besides, I post here only three questions for now, because I do not want to exaggerate:

- Hikaru has done any studies? I saw her once going to school. What schools did she do?

- Sayaka: you know something about Sayaka's mother?

- The veghian: they seem to me quite different as physiognomy. Vega is a Veghian, of course: but Gandal? Is him a Veghian, or he is of another planet? With his characteristic of having two people in one, I always had doubts about whether he is a Veghian or not ...

Answer only when you want! And thank you for your kindness! :inchino:

Sono ansioso di sapere cosa vuoi dirmi su Koji e Sayaka, e anche su Venusia. Già che ci sono, posto qui solo tre domande per adesso, perchè non voglio esagerare:

- Venusia ha fatto degli studi? Ho visto una volta che andava a scuola. Che scuole ha fatto?

- Sayaka: si sa qualcosa della madre di Sayaka?

- I veghiani: mi sembrano abbastanza vari come fisionomia. Vega è un Veghiano, ovviamente. E Gandal? E' un veghiano anche lui o è di un altro pianeta? Perchè,con la sua caratteristica di avere due persone in uno, ho sempre avuto dei dubbi sul fatto che sia un veghiano...

Rispondi quando vuoi; intanto, ti ringrazio per la tua gentilezza! :inchino:

Edited by joe 7 - 23/10/2010, 15:30

Web  Top
view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 14:22     +1   -1

If I was going to kill you, you'd already be dead

Group:

Jeez!!! By reading them, only now i realize how much the lyrics of the IT version suck big time... and with the english translation (btw: great job Joe7!!!) they suck even more!!! With the music it's a pretty different groove...more emotional, more memories recalling.

Cribbio! Con la lettura del testo, solo ora mi rendo conto di quanto la sigla italiana abbia avuto un così grande successo ... e con la traduzione in inglese (a proposito: grande lavoro Joe7) fa effetto ancora di più! Con la musica è un bel tratto diverso ... più emotivo, i ricordi più vividi.

Edited by isotta72 - 23/10/2010, 15:59

view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 14:26     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

QUALCUNO FERMI GIANNI :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
mo interpella pure ieko con i suoi assurdi quiz :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

gonagainetinternational e' anche questo :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Somebody has to stop Gianni!!

now he askes even Ieko to answer his absurd quiz..

Gonagainet international is also this!

Edited by isotta72 - 23/10/2010, 15:31

view post Posted on 23/10/2010, 14:53     +1   -1

Group:
Bannati

CITAZIONE (xgrendizerx @ 23/10/2010, 15:22)
Jeez!!! By reading them, only now i realize how much the lyrics of the IT version suck big time... and with the english translation (btw: great job Joe7!!!) they suck even more!!! With the music it's a pretty different groove...more emotional, more memories recalling.

Cribbio! Con la lettura del testo, solo ora mi rendo conto di quanto la sigla italiana abbia avuto un così grande successo ... e con la traduzione in inglese (a proposito: grande lavoro Joe7) fa effetto ancora di più! Con la musica è un bel tratto diverso ... più emotivo, i ricordi più vividi.

Thanks...really...I didn'think that the English version of the Italian songs would have liked so much ... but I'm glad to know! :nagai:

Grazie ... davvero ... non pensavo che la versione inglese della sigla italiana sarebbe piaciuta così tanto ... ma sono contento di saperlo! :nagai:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/10/2010, 13:46     +1   -1

Group:

CITAZIONE (xgrendizerx @ 23/10/2010, 15:22)

:huh.gif: :huh.gif: :huh.gif: You got the wrong translation, Isotta. :wahaha.gif:

:huh.gif: :huh.gif: :huh.gif: Hai sbagliato traduzione, Isotta :wahaha.gif: .

isotta72
view post Posted on 25/10/2010, 13:52     +1   -1

Dai la colpa a Joe!

L'ho copiata da lui!!

:wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif: :wahaha.gif:

ehm.. dov'è l'errore? :farofflook.gif:

view post Posted on 25/10/2010, 15:08     +1   -1

Group:
Bannati

Ops ... I was wrong? :huh.gif:

Well, er... errare humanum est. (I mean, "to make a mistake is human"...it is a latin proverb...)

Could you tell me please what is wrong, xgrendizerx? :dito:

Orpo...mi sono sbagliato? :huh.gif:

Bè, errare humanum est. Ehm...

Potresti dirmi dov'è l'errore, xgrendizerx? :dito:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 27/10/2010, 13:42     +1   -1

Group:

With your translation, it looks like i've appreciated the lyrics, when it's just the opposite!!! You've translated "Suck big time" with something like "Ha avuto grande successo", but it means "Fa schifo di brutto". What i really meant was that the lyrics alone are horrible and nonsense , but with the catchy music, you don't care too much about the words...it's just my own opinion, with all due respect. :dio:

Con la tua traduzione, sembra quasi che mi fosse piaciuto il testo, quando invece è l'opposto!!! Hai tradotto "Suck big time" con qualcosa come "Ha avuto grande successo", ma significa "Fa schifo di brutto". Ciò che realmente intendevo è che il testo da solo è orribile e senza senso, ma con la musica che ti prende, non fai caso più di tanto alle parole... è solo la mia opinione, con tutto il rispetto dovuto. :dio:

isotta72
view post Posted on 27/10/2010, 13:56     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (xgrendizerx @ 27/10/2010, 14:42)
With your translation, it looks like i've appreciated the lyrics, when it's just the opposite!!! You've translated "Suck big time" with something like "Ha avuto grande successo", but it means "Fa schifo di brutto". What i really meant was that the lyrics alone are horrible and nonsense , but with the catchy music, you don't care too much about the words...it's just my own opinion, with all due respect. :dio:

Con la tua traduzione, sembra quasi che mi fosse piaciuto il testo, quando invece è l'opposto!!! Hai tradotto "Suck big time" con qualcosa come "Ha avuto grande successo", ma significa "Fa schifo di brutto". Ciò che realmente intendevo è che il testo da solo è orribile e senza senso, ma con la musica che ti prende, non fai caso più di tanto alle parole... è solo la mia opinione, con tutto il rispetto dovuto. :dio:

:via: :via: :via: :via: :via: :via:

sinceramente anch'io con il mio inglese da "the pen is on the table" avevo capito che parlavi bene, e non male, del testo..chiedo venia..

:via: :via: :via: :via: :via: :via: :via:

attenzione però ai modi di dire.. se qualcuno di loro usa il traduttore potrebbe non capire, esattamente come noi.. :via: :via: :via: :via:

Non ti dico cosa mi ha restituito Google translator a " to suck big time" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was wrong too, translating the meaning of your post..sorry

83 replies since 17/10/2010, 13:21   10227 views