Go Nagai Net

Gonagai Halloween: streghe stregoni e alieni..

« Older   Newer »
joe 7
view post Posted on 2/11/2010, 20:59 by: joe 7     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

Allora:

La zucca di Logas69 è veramente uno spettacolo. :clap: :clap: Il Mazinga-zucca è davvero inquietante! :via:

Maria Fleed di Ataru è una stupenda streghetta, fa davvero effetto vederla così! ^^ :clap: :clap:

Il disegno di Actarus e la ragazza con sfondo arancione di Gizumo è davvero efficace: un Actarus vampiro è ben strano! :clap: :clap: Però...chi è la ragazza? Cutie Honey?? :huh.gif:

Il secondo disegno di Gizumo ha lo stesso soggetto del primo, mi pare, ma più variegato e movimentato, con molto colori: resto sempre col dubbio...la ragazza è Cutie Honey?? :huh.gif: Comunque riconosco Maria, Jun e Sayaka in basso...veramente carine! Ottimo disegno anche questo! :clap: :clap: :nagai:

IL disegno di Ieko è una bellezza: Venusia, Actarus, Alcor, Maria ripresi dall'alto sono realizzati benissimo: inoltre, non dev'essere stato facile disegnarli in quella posizione! Poi lo sfondo della zucca - base di Procton che dalla sua bocca fa partire Goldrake è un capolavoro...bravissima! :clap: :clap:

Il disegno di Eastside blog e Deviantart ha una stilizzazione stupenda, :clap: :clap: e oltre a Koji riconosco sullo sfondo il Dottor Kabuto...ma la ragazza chi è? :huh.gif:

Infine, il disegno di The Sparker è uno spasso: mi ha colpito poi il Goldrake fantasma con in mano la testa di Jeeg...grande!! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Well:

The pumpkin of Logas69 is truly a spectacle. :clap: :clap: The Mazinger-pumpkin is really scary! :via:

Maria Fleed made by Ataru is a beautiful witch, really! ^ ^ :clap: :clap:

The draw of Gizumo about Duke Fleed and the girl, with the orange background, is really effective: Duke Fleed as a vampire is very strange! :clap: :clap: But ... who is the girl? Cutie Honey? :huh.gif:

The second draw of Gizumo has the same subject of the first, I think, but with more peolpes and lots of colors: the girl is Cutie Honey? :huh.gif: Anyhow, I have known Maria, Sayaka and Jun at bottom ... very nice! Great drawing too! :clap: :clap: :nagai:

The design of Ieko is a beauty: Hikaru, Duke Fleed, Koji, Maria are made very well: it has been not easy to draw them in that position! Besides, the background of the pumpkin - laboratory of Umon with Grendizer which starts from its mouth is a masterpiece ... very good! :clap: :clap:

The design of the Eastside blog and deviantART has stylized in a a beautiful way :clap: :clap: and I recognize Koji Kabuto and Doctor Kabuto...but who is the girl? :huh.gif:

Finally, the design of The Sparker is really fun: I was struck when Grendizer ghost holding the head of Jeeg ... great! :rotfl: :rotfl:

Web  Top
9 replies since 31/10/2010, 15:32   268 views