Go Nagai Net

[VINT] Goldrake Grendizer Goldorak art book Jérôme Alquié

« Older   Newer »
joe 7
view post Posted on 11/11/2010, 13:19 by: joe 7     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

So, the name of this wonderful pictures is a Frenchman named Jerome Alquie? I'd like to know the address to send him a letter of thanks ... THESE PICTURES ARE WONDERFUL! :face8.gif:

I liked if should be possible to buy that book! :face8.gif: Pity that there are a few copies... :29784128hj5.gif:

I had seen some of these drawings on the net, but I could never find out who was the author. I thought it was KENJI PHILIPPE D'AMBROSIO: I saw his name in a beautiful picture of the enemies of Grendizer that I photographed this year at Lucca Comics: unfortunately, the picture was covered by plastic ... :29784128hj5.gif:

Here's the photo:

Do you know anything about this author? :huh.gif:

You have been exceptional, UFO ... thank you so much for posting these wonderful drawings! (I had already said, wonderful? :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: )

THANKS! :nagai:

Dunque il nome di questi STUPENDI disegni è un francese di nome Jerome Alquie? Vorrei proprio conoscere il suo indirizzo per mandargli una lettera di ringraziamenti...CHE DISEGNI STUPENDI!!! :face8.gif:

Fosse possibile acquistare quel libro! :face8.gif:

Avevo visto alcuni di questi disegni in rete ma non ero mai riuscito a scoprire chi fosse l'autore. Credevo che fosse PHILIPPE KENJI D'AMBROSIO: ho visto il suo nome in un bellissimo disegno dei nemici di Goldrake che ho fotografato quest'anno alla Fiera del Fumetto di Lucca: purtroppo il disegno era coperto dalla plastica... :29784128hj5.gif:

Ecco la foto:

Sai nulla di questo autore? :huh.gif:

Sei stato eccezionale, UFO...ti ringrazio tantissimo per aver postato questi STUPENDI disegni! (l'avevo già detto, stupendi? :rotfl: :rotfl: )

GRAZIE! :nagai:

Web  Top
21 replies since 11/11/2010, 11:21   2991 views