Go Nagai Net

Grendizer / Goldorak / Goldrake: Planets

« Older   Newer »
Spassoirak
icon2  view post Posted on 14/1/2011, 08:59     +1   -1

Several planets are quoted during the series. The idea would be to write a list, including for each planet : original name, first appearance episode, his(her) leader, its localization...

For the localization of planets (especially where are planets situated with regard to the Earth ?), there were apparently very few elements given in the french version series. Maybe it is not the same thing in the original version or in Italian version?

To begin :

Vegatron :

first appearance : ?
Leader : Vega Daio
Localization : ?

Fleed :

First appearance : Episode #2
Leader: Fleed king
Localization : ?

Moon (I'm not sure !) :

first appearance : Episode #1
Leader : None
Localization : Earth's natural satellite in the Solar system

isotta72
view post Posted on 14/1/2011, 09:35     +1   -1

Of course we have to separate "fantasy" from real things..

Vega exists, but it is a star, not a planet, so life would have been impossible on it..
Vega is in the Lyra's star system, and it's a white star.

In the italian version , Vega, Fleed, Blue Angel/ Red Ghost ( the planet of Yara, ep 15), Altair 2 ( Moros, the planet of Marcus, ep 71), Rubi ( the planet of Mineo, ep 9) seem to be part of the same planet system.. I don't remember if Lyra's star system is mentioned, but I think yes.

A photo of Star Vega ( Alpha Lyrae, Wikipedia)

Freya72
view post Posted on 14/1/2011, 10:12     +1   -1

A lot of 'fantasy' planets appears in the series, e.g. Wolf (whose prince is Gaus) and Dera (Haruk was from Dera).
At the moment I don't remember other names, I have to check on dvd booklets.

Sometimes space monsters were given a name that represents the commander planet, e.g. monster Deradera (Derad in Italian version) - Haruk from planet Dera.

view post Posted on 14/1/2011, 13:33     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Interesting! Though I think we’ve listed just about all. ... does the science minister Zuril have a home planet?

Freya72
view post Posted on 14/1/2011, 13:45     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (runkirya @ 14/1/2011, 13:33) 
does the science minister Zuril have a home planet?

Yes, planet Zuri.

Maria Fleed
view post Posted on 14/1/2011, 13:51     +1   -1

Good idea

:rotfl:

Spassoirak
view post Posted on 17/1/2011, 09:51     +1   -1

Thank you for your interesting anwers.

@Isotta : Yes I agree with you. In the reality Vega is not a planet but a sun in 25.8 years light from the Earth. We could consider that Vega planet turns around the Vega sun, which explains its name !!!

@Runkirya : There are others planets, which are mentioned in the series. I have it now at least 12 !

This is thanks to a new Invincible forum member, who seems to know many things about this theme. There are some differences between the versions.
I'm going to do a board to compare the planets between VO, VF, VI. I need your help for Italian version names. :prof:

isotta72
view post Posted on 17/1/2011, 10:22     +1   -1

Of course, here we are! :diablo:

As you have the episode list, we'll ask to Ryo Hirokawa for japanese names! She'll surely help us!

MAGONAGAI
view post Posted on 18/1/2011, 17:16     +1   -1

Good!

Spassoirak
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 08:09     +1   -1

Hello, Ciao,

This is the first summary/Ha il primo riassuntivo.

Do not hesitate to fill the empty cells ! / Non esiti a riempire le celle vuote !

isotta72
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 09:28     +1   -1

Spassoirak, I send you a PM with my email.. send me the file, so I'll insert the japanese column, and send it to Ryo Hirokawa..

isotta72
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 14:31     +1   -1

Ryo Hirokawa has filled the japanese ( original) column, I sent you the file back by email.

Spassoirak
view post Posted on 21/1/2011, 09:19     +1   -1

This is the last table. Thank you very much to isotta and Ryo Hirokawa to have filled the italian and japan columns.

Spassoirak
view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 08:47     +1   -1

Ciao a tutti / Hi everybody,

This is a linked PDF file for the first table, concerning only the planet names and episodes. It's not ended yet and don't hesitate to add something or correct me (especially for the arabic version !).

www.mediafire.com/?nxf8rkr13bur3bc

isotta72
view post Posted on 26/1/2011, 11:07     +1   -1

Thanks a lot, Spassoirak, great work!!

14 replies since 14/1/2011, 08:59   420 views