Go Nagai Net

Joe7 Fanfiction Gallery, Great Shadow

« Older   Newer »
joe 7
view post Posted on 19/4/2011, 11:44 by: joe 7     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

Summary: Duke and Hikaru were married and they are living on Fleed as king and queen. Duke had a dream in which Rubina, the daughter of Vega died years ago, warns him about danger: a mysterious "Great Shadow" ...

Hadi, the maid, moves the curtains. The sun is already high, it is time to rise up for everyone, even the prince. The room suddenly is no longer in the shadows, and the rays of the sun show the fine furniture, the coloured walls full of drawings of fabulous characters, the toys scattered everywhere.
Hadi looks to the crib in the middle of the room: the little prince Rex is still asleep. The maid looks down tenderly to him: he has not yet five months, and his hairs are beginning to grow. He holds tight the teddy bear with his arm and put his thumb in his mouth. He always sleep in this way, Hadi knows it very well: she loves that child as if he would be her son.
Well, he has a peculiar name for a baby ... Rex King.
The queen Hikaru had explained to her the meaning of the name, times ago: "Duke asked me how to call our son. Since Duke means “leader” for us on Earth, I wanted to give the child a name similar to his fathers’ and at the same time bigger, that means the best wishes for a happy life, a life as a “king”. But not that of a king who lives isolated in his palace, but a wise king at the service of his people, as to be twice times a king, Rex King: in fact, “Rex” means king in latin tongue."
After what has happened up to the planet Fleed and to the King Duke Fleed, give name of greetings to the children is a common thing. Many newborns have names full of hopes, as a reaction after the apocalypse that happened in the past because of Vega. Hadi also had to live out the experience, and her flesh and spirit will be forever marked.
I hope nothing happens to him, at least, thinks Hadi, recalling the cruelty of the invaders of Vega.
Suddenly, the queen Hikaru enters to greet her son: every morning there is the same ritual. Hadi steps aside.
"How's the baby Rex? He slept well, Hadi? "
"Like an angel, your majesty"
"I'm happy" Hikaru caresses him lightly on the cheek, without waking him. "Today we have visitors, Hadi: Geobaldi’s community. However, I will try to be in a hurry: I will be here at the afternoon, but I intend to do before. As much as possible, I want to be near him and feed him myself. You think of everything, Hadi, I trust you. "
"Thank you, Your Majesty"

At the same moment, a pair of snake eyes is watching the scene from an image surrounded by fire. A woman with long, straight black hairs, is observing the scene with his arms folded, smiling cruelly. In the smile, fangs are shining. With one hand shaking her arm, clad in burnished steel armor that covers the whole body of her from the neck. She turns to a shadowy, black point. Looking carefully, someone can perceive a vaguely human figure seated on a throne of stone. In all that black, just two flame eyes shine an unnatural light.
The woman, talking to the being with glowing eyes, observes:
"Here, Dark One. It’s him. Rex, they call it. How many idiotic things I must hear..." and makes a face of disgust.
"Let them do, Jezabel" responds the mysterious being on the throne, with a hollow voice, which seems to come from beyond the grave. "Now they cannot do anything, it's all in my hands. The Shadow will triumph over every expression of life."
Jezabel bows deeply in front of the being called the Dark One.

Duke Fleed looks closely through the telescope of Jibera.
There is no doubt: in that area, at the west of space, there are no stars! It's a pure black, unnatural thing. Even its shape is strange: a huge, scary claw hand, which seems to grow and advance.
"But… it moves! That thing seems to move! “ says Duke, shocked.
Larus, the astronomer, nods. He strokes his black beard black, with traces of white, with a worried look. He holds a folder of data, which unfortunately he knows to be useless: that mysterious phenomenon is inexplicable. He became almost crazy to try to find a precedent in the annals of Fleedian astronomy, at least those who survived to the invasion of Vega. Nothing, not even the slightest hint of a similar event happened in the past. He shakes for a moment some hair of the beard to the nervousness, and answers:
"Yes, your majesty. No matter how absurd, that "thing" moves. "
"But what can that be? A sort of black hole? "
"I've never seen one like that in my entire life, your majesty."
"Since when there is it?"
"A few days ago. But it seems to come from very far away from areas not perceived even by the sonar. "
Duke rises from the chair of the observatory, angrily.
What the heck is that thing? The "great shadow" mentioned by Rubina? And how could I fight something that devours planets? If it were an army like that of Vega, I could do something. But here? I do not know even where to start.
"Larus," he says suddenly, "this problem must remain secret as possible. The panic in front of such a thing would be tremendous. "
"Yes, your majesty. But it is difficult to hide something so obvious. I'm sure now many will wonder why there are no stars. "
"The important thing now is not talk about it, so that it is satisfied that an optical illusion or something due to situations that do not know. Of course, sooner or later it will happen, but better after then before. In the meantime, keep studying the problem and let me know the slightest anomaly. I want to be informed in real time. "
"Yes, your majesty. But what do you think to do about this? "
"I know some people who can help me out. Meanwhile, do as I said. "
Larus bows and Duke exits quickly from the observatory.
The situation is terribly serious. If that black hole - or whatever it is - comes here, it is the end for Fleed. I have to ask for help from someone else. Perhaps my father on earth...and Alcor... I have to contact them soon!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________

25 April: the following. Problems on Earth...Alcor, Maria Fleed, and other people! :nagai:

If you want, you can comment here: https://gonagai.forumfree.it/?t=38631928&st=1095#lastpost

If you want to see the history in word formate, you can click the allegate at the bottom.

Edited by joe 7 - 12/7/2011, 15:55

Download attachment
GRANDE_OMBRA_inglese.docx ( Number of downloads: 49 )

Web  Top
29 replies since 9/4/2011, 13:14   6441 views