Go Nagai Net

Joe7 Fanfiction Gallery, Great Shadow

« Older   Newer »
joe 7
view post Posted on 9/5/2011, 11:43 by: joe 7     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

Summary: A mysterious being, the Dark One, sends Garuda, a General of Oscurity, against Fleed. On Fleed, Duke and Hikaru married and they have a son, Rex, of three months.

Among the seven Planets of Darkness, the one most similar to Acheron, where lives the Dark One, is the Styx. From the return spaceship, Garuda, one of the Six Dark Generals, observes with satisfaction that planet. It is the center of his empire. From the spaceship, he can contemplate the planet Styx as if he could hold it in his hands. A regime of terror submits the various races of that world, where people lived in peace before being invaded by Garuda and the Dark One.
Garuda liked that world from the first time he had seen him: he had decided that it would be the foundation of his future empire. An empire based on fear and terror guaranteed absolute fidelity, and the principal planet had to be a good example of submission. From there, his rule had extended far beyond the borders of the Dark One, but his lust for power was never satisfied, it increases with every success, every achievement.
A day will come when I and the Dark One will face. I look forward to! At the end, even the castle of Darkhold will be mine. What satisfaction will be seeing the face of Jezebel ... but I must not forget the other Generals.
Each time he encounters the Dark One, the desire to challenge him is getting stronger, but he must be patient, it is not yet time.
While he reflects on these topics and all sort of these things, the spaceship lands on the highest tower of his castle. The servants on the tower approach immediately to Garuda, greeting him respectfully, inwardly trembling in fear of saying a single word or gesture out of place that could infuriate their lord. Several men have died by his hand for a similar error, and for that the servants are more vigilant than ever. One of them keeps the mantle, while Garuda delivers his helmet to another, walking down the stairs to the courtyard, which contains the throne room. Once seated on the chair, a maid pours the wine in a cup. Garuda drinks in silence, then called the steward of the court, the superintendent's most important castle.
"Boris!"
"Yes, my lord?"
"Call Myrain."
"It will be done, my lord!"
Boris goes away quickly. Meanwhile, Garuda reflects. A Beast of the Abyss, said the Dark One. It is strange: normally, for an invasion, the usual thing is bombing and advancing troops. The beasts of the abyss are used only when the troops meet resistance. Who knows what thinks the Dark One. However, I am curious to see how strong is this Grendizer ...
Of all the six Generals of Darkness, only Garuda can send the Beasts of the Abyss, hell beings living in another unknown dimension. But he cannot send them alone: such monsters must be called from their dimension, and an evocative is needed. In the whole universe, the evocative are rare to find: finding only one evocative is almost a miracle. But Garuda had found her, among the people of elves: the blonde Myrain. Elves are one of the many races that live in the Styx (of course, the planet once was not called this, but its original name was forgotten). If the elves and other races are alive, this is due thanks to the services of Myrain: an evocative is very valuable for Garuda.
Suddenly, at the bottom of the throne room there is a buzz: Myrain is coming. Her beauty always attract everybody's eyes. The woman elf appears at the entrance, walking with grace and diaphanous appearance, showing the characteristic of her people. Her clothes swaying with her movements, and her blondie hair move with every step. Her regular face, her eyes deep blue, along with pointed ears, always attracts attention - and admiration - of the observers.
Myrain stops in front of the throne and kneels in front of Garuda, saying in a voice that sounds almost like a song:
"Did you call me, my lord?"
Even Garuda remains puzzled for a moment before speaking. Every time he sees Myrain, he is amazed, as if it was the first time.
"Yes, Myrain" answers Garuda, coming to himself "I have called you to summon a Beast of the Abyss. I want Kandura. "
Myrain knows what will do that monster, but she has no choice: if she does not recall it, her offspring will be exterminated, along with the other: few would survive the fury of the general. And every time she makes an invocation, she feels dying inside, because she knows that sche chooses the destruction of a people to save her people. And every time she asks if it's the best. Despite this, she replied:
"It will be done, my lord."
That said, Myrain gets up and walks away, under the gaze of all. Nothing has been said to her, as always: Garuda does not want to show it, but it’s an annoyance for him. He knows that everyone is afraid of him and tremble at his nod: Myrain does not tremble. Certain she respects him, but she does not fear him. And Garuda feels this as a limit to his power, but he does not know how to fix it.
Myrain climbs the stairs of the castle, reaching a large outdoor plaza on a tower. Nobody goes with her: the invocation should be made only with her: if someone would be with her, he would lose his life and perhaps even his soul. With a chalk, the elf tracks some symbols on the stone floor, then she is placing at the middle of them. She stands still and concentrated, with hands clasped and eyes closed for some time. Then, suddenly, she beats hands twice and begins to dance. A harmonious dance, where the drapes of the clothes give the impression of her figure walking on air. During this dance, it is possible to hear a sound, but it does not come from the mouth of Myrain: and the sound becomes music that is becoming stronger and more rhythmic, becoming one with the elf. Myrain’s breathing becomes labored: the evocation is difficult, especially that of a Beast of the Abyss.
Suddenly, something appears in the air: a flat disc, made of light. Myrain stops: the evocation was accomplished. From the disk slowly appears a giant monster with huge arms and teeth like a shark, with no trace of the neck between the head and torso. It’s Kandura, one of the most powerful Beasts of the Abyss.
Myrain collapses on the floor on her knees, exhausted, while Kandura screams with a voice of thunder, scaring all who live in the castle. Garuda also hears the scream, and he is happy: the invocation is successful. With a gesture, he disappears and appears on the tower, before the monster.
"Kandura, I order you to go on Fleed. Destroy everything you see. "
The beast of the abyss, screaming, raises a fist to crush the little arrogant being speaking in front of him, but Garuda blocks the shot with one hand without effort.
"You have a great strength, but you do not have to use it not against me. And now go!”
Concludes, screaming.
Kandura, impressed, going up into the air to move away to Fleed.
Garuda looks at the monster, until it disappears on the horizon. Then, he turns to Myrain: she bows down to him and turns away in silence. Garuda is perplexed. Without even realizing what he is doing, she raises a hand as if to call her, but then stops. He turns his foot on a blackbird on the tower, watching the scenery. All I see is his property, he knows it well. However, he looks around him and he sees that there's no one beside him. Suddenly, he feels strangely alone.
______________________________________________________________________________________

Next (16 May): Attack!

If you want to comment, you can do here: https://gonagai.forumfree.it/?t=38631928&st=1125#lastpost

If you want the word version of the episode, you can click on the link at the bottom. :nagai:

Download attachment
EPISODE_3.docx ( Number of downloads: 58 )

Web  Top
29 replies since 9/4/2011, 13:14   6441 views