Go Nagai Net

Joe7 Fanfiction Gallery, Great Shadow

« Older   Newer »
joe 7
view post Posted on 25/5/2011, 15:20 by: joe 7     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

The story so far: Duke Fleed and Hikaru married and they live on Fleed as king and queen. They have had a son, Rex, of two months old. A mysterious being, the Dark One, and Garuda, his servant, have sent a monster on Fleed.

At the gate of the royal palace of Fleed, the guards are worried. Everyone knows that, for the first time in years, the king Duke Fleed has gone into battle with Grendizer, their ultimate weapon. This is not a good sign: the invasion of Vega had started exactly at the same way, these years ago. However, they are all sure of the victory of their king: Grendizer is considered invincible by Fleedians, after his triumph against Vega.
Suddenly, they see a figure walking towards them. Keeping alert, they observe her carefully. It 's a woman, rather pretty, even if she has something disturbing. Perhaps her black hairs, a bit too long, which move with unnatural way, almost serpentine. Perhaps that strange black and bright armor she wears. But perhaps, above all, her eyes: cold and ice, yet strangely attractive. She advances toward them with incredible safety, stopping a short distance from they, looking at them. The guards are dismayed and perplexed. After a moment of silence, the woman speaks, in a firm voice, used the command:
"Let me enter. Now. "
The guards, really surprised, don’t know what to say, and one of them finally speaks:
"I'm sorry, but this is the royal palace. Only who is invited can ... "
He cannot finish the sentence: with incredible speed, she tightens his throat with one hand, lifting him off the ground effortlessly and slamming him against the gate, that trembles from the impact.
"I am Jezabel, lieutenant of the Dark One. Nobody can say ‘no’ to me!"
The others react by putting their hand halberds, pointing them to the mysterious woman.
"Put him down!" they cry.
But Jezabel does not even listen to them: with her free hand, she strikes the doors of gate with violence, which opens with a roar. Letting go of the guard, she enters to the path to the palace without looking anyone. The guards don’t believe to their eyes: the gate was closed with a steel bar hardened and she opened it, breaking the steel bar like a breadstick.
She must have a terrifying force, they think, while the guard who was taken to the neck massages the painful part, still feeling the terrible grip on himself.
After the amazement, they call the others by radio:
"A fool woman has entered the royal castle! She is in front of the main door: stop her by all means. Be careful, she is very strong: if necessary, use the laser! "
Jezabel walks slowly, as if she had nothing else to do. As soon as she set foot on the first step of the entrance, she hears a voice from the upstairs, crying:
"Stop now and put your hands up! Otherwise, we will shoot!"
Looking up, she sees a row of soldiers, holding laserguns pointed at her. Without answering, she up the stairs.
"Stop! This is the last warning! "
Jezabel continues to rise.
"FIRE!"
The laser crackle and a row of bright lines, red and yellow, cut down on the female figure, which becomes filled with white light for the contact. This concentration of laser would knocked down even twenty fleedian tank of the last generation: but the men, terrified, soon realize that being moves forward again, as if the lasers had been drops of rain. They continue to shoot, but it is useless: the woman is already on them and she moves one arm at high speed: it can hardly be seen. It seems that the movement of the arm did not result in anything, but suddenly five men die, slashed almost without realizing it.
The survivors scream and shy away: they do not dare to shoot, while Jezabel is walking away from them, without bothering them a minimum of attention. A little blood drips from her hand.
The lieutenant of the guard, who is with them, feels tremble his legs, but he reacts strongly and try to speak. He orders:
"Call captain Amauta, now! That monster entered the royal palace!"

At that moment, Hikaru, with her baby son, Rex, in her arms, with Hadi and some other maids are heading towards the garden, when they are stopped by captain Amauta, running shocked toward them.
"Your majesty! An intruder entered into the Royal Palace and no one can stop him! Come with me soon, I have to take it to a safe place! "
Hikaru and the maids, frightened, follow the captain without question and arrive at the throne room.
"This is the most protected area of the palace" says Amauta "retreat here, everyone!"
Once they are inside, Amauta closes the heavy doors of the throne room, sealing it completely. Then, he take his sword and waits, along with his men.

Meanwhile, Hikaru, without speaking, put her son in the arms of Hadi. Before the maid can say anything, Hikaru take her, saying:
"Follow me, Hadi and all of you, soon!"
Everyone go to the section of the room which is located behind the throne, while Hikaru goes a few steps away from them and press a button hidden in a wall. A transparent barrier energy comes between Hikaru and the others.
"Do not move there. Meanwhile, I rest on call"
"Your majesty, do not do crazy things! Come here also you, too!" says Hadi, upset.
"I commend you Rex, Hadi. Think you about him"
Then, Hikaru turns and, standing, looks to the door closed. She tightens her lips: other than fear, she feels the anger growing within her for that enemy, whoever that is, threatening everyone, including her son.
Should cost me my life - she thinks angrily - will not happen anything to Rex!

The sound of footsteps is becoming clearer. Amauta and his men, hearing her coming, are careful.
"Nobody move!" says Amauta says "Leave her to me!"
Jezabel appears. She stops for a moment, looking around, and looks up Amauta.
"I think it's better that you put aside" says the woman, facing the captain.
"We are soldiers of the royal guard. We are not allowed to put aside, even at the cost of life" replies him, advancing on Jezabel, while the sword in his hand shines, threatening.
"You are accused of intrusion into the royal palace" continues Amauta "and of murder of five men. If you surrender, the judge will be lenient with you"
Jezabel, surprised, remains for a moment without words.
"You're funny. You've almost made me laugh. Step aside and you'll happen nothing"
"No."
Amauta is ready: the time for talk is over. He feels a great power in the figure that stands before him: he must use the technique Kasumigiri without delay. Suddenly, no one talks, the two opponents see one the other in silence. All around stand still without moving: you could hear a pin drop. The tension is very strong.
Then, Amauta reacts: the sword becomes an invisible flash. Soon after, the men, including the captain, remained open-mouthed: Jezabel stopped the blade of the sword, holding it between two fingers, as if it had never moved. Simultaneously with the surprised look Amauta, with a grin Jezabel hold stronger the sword between her fingers, breaking the blade in two. This time Amauta not have time to wonder again: a terrible kick in the chest crashing him into a wall, five feet away.
"Captain Amauta!" cry all.
But he does not hear them: he sees everything as if it was under a veil, which becomes more dense and dark with every passing moment. His body falls to the floor, leaving a trail of blood. He knows he is dying, but his last thought was for the queen.
I'm sorry, Your Majesty...I could not...
But he cannot continue. He is already dead.

The men of the royal guard do not believe it: their hero, captain Amauta, killed in an instant by a woman stranger. They had fought with him against veghians for a lifetime, and they wanted him well as a friend, more than as a commander. Everyone react with anger:
"You'll pay for this!" they cry, and attack with their swords Jezabel. She has a grim smile, like a wolf, showing her canines. The fingers of her hands become razor-sharp and strike deep. Her eyes turn white, and she feels overwhelmed by the ferocity that screams inside her.
The massacre takes a few moments.

Hikaru, on the other side of the door, hears the cries and the dull thuds with anxiety, then happens a surreal silence.
What happened? she asks.
Moments later, a roar shakes the walls of the room: the bottom of the door flies into a thousand pieces, and Hikaru must be careful not to be hit by debris. She raises her arm instinctively, covering her face: when she lowers it, sees a figure in the middle of the open hole. At the beginning, it is blurred by the dust that is raised, then it becomes more clear: it’s a woman clothed with a dark armor, with long, black hairs. She stares her with an evil eye, smiling. At that time, Hikaru realizes that no one was left alive. Now she is alone.

5 July: Grendizer and Kandura!

You can comment here: https://gonagai.forumfree.it/?t=38631928&st=1140

You can read this in word format clicking on the allegate :nagai:

Download attachment
JEZABEL.docx ( Number of downloads: 31 )

Web  Top
29 replies since 9/4/2011, 13:14   6441 views