Go Nagai Net

Joe7 Fanfiction Gallery, Great Shadow

« Older   Newer »
joe 7
view post Posted on 20/8/2011, 16:10 by: joe 7     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

disegnodimichi.th michivenusiaerexcolori.th actarusjoe001col.th ataruactarustristecolor.th joe12.th ataruanticocolore.th

I thank MICHI, ISOTTA, ATARU for the pictures! :dio: :dio: :dio:

The story so far: (NOTE: If you want to see all the story, and also what will happen after, there is the link of the summary: but beware, there are spoilers! https://gonagai.forumfree.it/?t=46358243&st=15#lastpost)
Duke Fleed and Hikaru married and they live on Fleed as king and queen. They have had a son, Rex, of two months old. A mysterious being, the Dark One, has sent Jezabel, a powerful woman, who enters into the Royal Palace, killing several men and kidnapping Rex in front of Hikaru, who disappeared mysteriously. Now, Duke thinks that Hikaru and Rex are dead: but a mysterious person, the Ancient One, tells him she is alive and give to him the informations about the Dark One. Hikaru was saved by the Nakashima family, a terrestrial colony on the Betelgeuse planet. She decides to enter into the Amazons of Jezabel to save Rex…
(please note: in this fanfiction, Koji Kabuto is the pilot of Mazinger Z; but he is not the pilot of the TFO of Grendizer. The pilot of TFO is another person, called Alcor, similar in all respect to Koji Kabuto. In fact, in Italy Koji Kabuto was called Alcor and for a long time in Italy was believed that Koji Kabuto of Mazinger Z and Alcor of the TFO of Grendizer were different persons…sorry for this!)

It took days of hard work, but now the new Cosmo Special is ready. Alcor has had to work almost continuously, so that it could be reinforced and adapted to go up to Fleed. There was nothing else to do: all the attempts to contact Fleed have all turned out a failure and the concerns of Maria should not be underestimated. The Drill Spacer and the Double Spacer have already been added: now must charge enough energy to the Cosmo Special because it could make the long journey.
Maria has spent the last days trying to contact telepathically her brother, getting only vague images and frustrating failures. She tried to relax by focusing on the problems of the ranch or helping Alcor in the design of the Cosmo Special. The feeling of danger and imminent threat dominates her more and more each day, and she cannot wait to go to find out what happened to her brother and Hikaru. Even Danbei begins to suspect something. For now, Maria has confided only to Goro, making him promise to keep it secret for now.
Suddenly, at laboratory the ticker starts ticking Hayashi, the operator, cannot believe his eyes: it is a message from Fleed! As soon as the machine has finished printing, he tears off the paper and runs to call Professor Umon. Briefly, the news goes around the Institute and, at the end everyone, including Alcor and Maria, gathered around a table where Professor Umon shows the message in his hand. But he adds, with a vexed air:
"The problem is that we fail to translate into our language. It seems Fleedian tongue, but it is not. Maria, what do you think? "
Saying this, the professor turns to Duke Fleed's sister and passes to her the message. She reads it carefully and, as long as she look on the sheet, her face darkens.
"Well?" asks Alcor, impatiently "Did you got something?"
"Very little" answers "This language is in the ancient tongue of Fleed, who no one speaks any more now and that is known only by the royal family. I began to study it as a child, then I continued my studies with my teacher when we escaped from Fleed to Earth. It is hard to follow. It takes me a little time. Professor, can I have a room for a while? I need to concentrate and be alone, to make a good translation"
"There are no problems. But, if that message comes from Duke Fleed, why he did sent it in that language? "
"The answer is simple" Maria responds "Because all communications on Fleed are under control. Someone, I don’t know who, is threatening them"

Now it is night, and Maria was closed in the room for several hours. Alcor paces nervously back and forth continued to wonder what on earth happened to Duke Fleed. Professor Umon tries to calm down, smoking his pipe in silence.
"Calm down, Alcor" says at one point the professor "You will see that Maria will be able to decrypt the message"
"I know, but I cannot keep calm. This inactivity is driving me crazy"
Suddenly, the door opens. Maria shows a sheet full of corrections; she is weary but triumphant.
"I did it...heck, it's years since I studied it last time! I have consulted a lot of dictionaries, going nearly mad! When this is over, Duke will pay for this! "
"Then it was him who sent the message!" says Alcor.
"Exactly"
"And what says?"
"Bring all the men in the room, professor" says, turning to Umon "We have something really big at stake"

All around the table, watch in silence the fleedian girl with translation of the message in her hand. They are very careful, even if it is late at night. Maria begins without preamble, telling what happened to Fleed: the Hand of Darkness, the coming of the monster Kandura, Jezabel's attack at the Royal Palace, the disappearance of Hikaru and Rex to get, at the end, on the meeting between Duke Fleed and the Ancient One.
"This mysterious Ancient One somehow has given to Duke Fleed the possibility of contact us, and he prudently sent us this message in the language of the past fleedian tongue. Now he's going to go in this ‘Shadow Hand’ with Grendizer to recover Rex and find the seven crystals. By tomorrow night, will come here from Fleed his Cosmo Special, driven by two Fleedians drivers: it will lead us all there. Duke Fleed is waiting for us"
"But we have our Cosmo Special" blurts Alcor "there is no need of another one!"
"No, Alcor, because our Cosmo Special has not have enough space for these ‘Six Knight" mentioned in the prophecy. Duke Fleed would us to find these six"
"The prophecy speaks of seven knights" corrects Alcor.
"Six" rectificates Maria "The seventh is Grendizer, at least as interpreted by my brother"
"And where we find six Grendizer in six days to be loaded on a spaceship?" asks Alcor, incredulous.
"Maybe I know where to find them" adds Umon, thoughtfully, "Let me make some phone calls" Saying this, he leaves the meeting room, while the others follow him with their eyes, putting themselves a thousand questions.

It is now late afternoon and at evening the Fleed Cosmo Special will come. In front of the open space behind the Research Institute, three people are standing, as if they are waiting for someone. Alcor is the first to speak.
"But are you sure they will come, professor Umon? We are waiting for hours!"
"If you talk about the Fleed Cosmo Special, it has already been spotted by my assistants. It will arrive after sunset, more or less"
"No," replies the other, impatient "I meant these damned 'knights'. Will they come or not? And are they also at the height of Grendizer?"
"I'm sure they are all powerful like the robot of Duke Fleed. The problem is that I'm not sure that they will come, given their commitments. We can only hope"
"I have confidence" says suddenly Maria. Then, as if she is seized by an intuition, she lifts her head toward the horizon and she sees someone approaching on a motorcycle. As the person becomes more visible, they realize that is a woman with an helmet and a yellow suit fitting. She brakes with a swerving, but perfectly controlled. She takes off her helmet, showing a cascade of brown straight hair and that highlight the glow of her skin.
"Good evening, Professor Umon. I’m Sayaka of the Photoatomic Institute (Koushiryoku Kenkyuujo): my father, Professor Yumi, sends to you his greetings"
"Thank you" replies the professor. Then, facing the other, adds: "Meet the daughter of Professor Gennosuke Yumi, a dear friend. She drives..." but Umon cannot continue, because Sayaka at one point exclaims, full of wonder, looking at Alcor:
"Koji! But what are you doing here? And who is that girl? "
Alcor does not know what to say and Maria asks to him, suspicious:
"What's this story? Do you know her? "
The boy, embarrassed, replies: "But...I do not know who she is!"
"HOW?" explodes Sayaka "We got married and say you do not know me?"
Maria grabs Alcor by the collar, saying with a sharp glance:
"What's this story? Are you playing a double game?"
Alcor is speechless and Professor Umon tries to get in the way:
"Calm down...Sayaka, he is called Alcor, not Koji"
Sayaka replies puzzled, turning to the boy:
"It means that, when you are here, you change your name? This is too much! "
She is about to attack Alcor, when Maria stops her by holding her arm. The situation is going to be explosive, when a voice behind them all stops:
"What's happening here?"
Turning around, they see a person similar to Alcor: Koji Kabuto had arrived a moment ago, but no one had noticed. Everyone is amazed by the great similarity between the two men: virtually, Alcor and Koji are like twins.
"Hey, that’s nice!" says Koji, laughing "I have been cloned!"
Then, shaking hands with Alcor, adds:
"I'm Koji Kabuto, the pilot of Mazinger Z. Sorry for my wife Sayaka, she is always a little impetuous. "
Sayaka, blushed, tried to apologize for the mistake. Umon tries to change the subject, saying:
"Will you bring Mazinger Z with you, Koji?"
"It’s already here, didn’t you seen?" says him, pointing to a spot at the top.
"I engaged the autopilot, and it followed me on my way here in motion. Here, it landed!"
A giant robot, with a glider on its back, lands a few meters away from everyone. In its arms carries another robot with feminine features, with a large glass dome on the head.
"It is Aphrodite A, my robot" explains Sayaka "As soon as we received your message, Professor Umon, we organized and we left. Obviously we will come with you on Fleed"
Koji nods. "We have a lot of combat experience. Anyone who is our opponent, he will be really troubled!"
Alcor says:
"Curious, though. Your robot has a design that closely resembles that one of Grendizer"
"Quite the contrary" replies Koji smiling "I was fighting against the hordes of Dr. Hell long before Grendizer was on Earth. However, this is a similarity that has surprised even me. And, you know, Mazinger Z is not the only robots to be built in this way...”
Alcor is struck by the observation. There's another robot similar to Mazinger Z and Grendizer? While reflecting, he realizes that are coming other two motorcyclists, a man and a woman. When yhey stop, the woman takes off her helmet: her face, very smooth, showing a dark complexion and long, black curly hair. A real beauty.
"Good evening, Professor Umon. I am Jun Tsurugi of the Fortress of Science" says in a soft and serene voice, with a hint of a smile.
"Hi, Doc" says abruptly the other man, taking off his helmet, showing a strong and determined face "I'm Tetsuya Tsurugi, the pilot of Great Mazinger. We spoke on phone yesterday"
Alcor warns in Tetsuya something different from the others. His look shows honesty and courage, but also a certain ruthlessness.
He reminds me in some way the commander Sadon of Vega, thinks Alcor, remembering the cruel and crafty pilot who was to kill Grendizer with the monster Zas Zas. A man who should not be underestimated.
Everyone, all of a sudden, feel a whistle, then, from the sky, descend two huge robots, one similar to Mazinger Z, but with more aggressive horns and emblem on the chest (in line with the pilot, thinks Alcor); the other one, with feminine features, has a vague aspect of Egyptian woman with dark skin (it must be the robot of Jun, guesses Alcor: also this robot is similar to the pilot).
"The Great Mazinger and Venus Alpha are ready, Professor Umon" says firmly Tetsuya "We will smash that Shadow guy to pieces, guaranteed!"
Jun nods, with sureness. "We will do everything we can, professor. Kidnapping a baby to kill him is monstrous; we’ll make pay!" Some things do not like to Jun.
"Do not get caught with emotion, Jun: it is dangerous in combat!" says Tetsuya.
"Look who's talking. The calmest man in the world" concludes the woman, mocking.
Tetsuya has no time to reply: suddenly, a car comes and goes down the driver, a girl with short hair and fastened by a headband. She greets Professor Umon, presenting herself:
"I'm Michiru Saotome of Getter Research Centre. My father has received your message and wanted to send you the most valuable elements of the Getter Team"
Three men are already out of the car: two are high, compared to the third, short and stout.
One of the three men shakes hands with Professor Umon, saying:
"Good evening, Professor. I am Ryoma Nagare, the commander of the Getter Team. You can call me Ryo. "
Umon feels, through the handshake, that, behind the kindness of that man, there is a fighting fury which rivals even that one of Tetsuya. Ryo continues:
"He is Hayato Ijuin Hayato, the pilot of Getter Two"
"It is a pleasure" responds a guy with a developed tuft of hair blacks with the look arrogant and confident.
"His skills and experience in battle rival with mines, Professor, so that he became the instructor of the new team of Getter pilots" says Ryo.
"It is heavier teaching that fighting, Professor: For me it's a holiday, believe me" responds the other, embarrassed.
I doubt it will be a holiday, thinks Umon, but I believe they know it all, after all...
"And he is Musashi Tomoe, the pilot of Getter Three, or Getter Poseidon" ends Ryo.
"This is a pleasure" replies the man, a short and stocky type, easy to underestimate, but terrible in combat. He faced death much more than the other two drivers.
"Not only he is smart" says Ryo, "but he was given for dead many times before to survive. We call it 'Musashi, the immortal'"
"Aaah, do not tease me, Ryo. Don’t listen, them, professor, they say nonsense..."
Umon nods, saying something, but, inside, he feels that they are not nonsense.
Ryo says, decided:
"The Getter Team is second to no one. That sort of Shadow will regret to have put himself in our way"
"Second? It’s an idiocy! The Great Mazinger is the strongest!" explodes Tetsuya, while Jun tries in vain to make him silent.
Ryo smiles. "I knew you'd say this, Tetsuya. After all this time, you still have not understood the quality of the team Getter? "
Alcor intervenes to calm people:
"Excuse me, but where are your robots piloted? I see only four spacecraft that have landed now"
Ryo is surprised:
"What are you saying, Koji? Have you lost your memory? Do not you remember us?"
"Koji is me, Ryo. He is Alcor, Duke Fleed’s friend" says Koji.
"Hell, if you resemble!" says Tetsuya, who only now realizes the fact. "I could not find a difference in any way. Did you have a hidden twin brother, Koji?"
"I do not know. But it is necessary that we know one to another. Ryo, why do not you show to Alcor the Getter Combination?"
Ryo indicates a white spaceship to Alcor and explains:
"That is the Command Machine. It does not combine: it is used primarily for hunting, even if it has combat skills. Michiru drives it. The other three ships combine in this way"
And, pressing a remote control, shows that the three spaceships come together in three different ways, forming: the red robot with a cloak, called Getter One and led by Ryo; the robot with a drill instead of a hand, and said Getter Two, led by Hayato; the squat robot with no legs, said Getter Three (or Getter Poseidon when it has legs), led by Musashi.
"Here" concludes Ryo "What do you think?"
Alcor has remained open-mouthed. His instinct as an inventor was excited for the surprise.
"Extraordinary! But what kind of design you have done to get this? It is virtually impossible!"
But a sudden noise interrupts the discussion: a motorcycle with two side wings is approaching, led by a man dressed in shirt and trousers with fringes, along with gloves with metal reinforcements on the knuckles. A large ship with two enormous cavities at each side follows him from behind. The centaur stops in front of Umon, while the spaceship lands.
"Good evening, sir. I am Hiroshi Shiba, of the Build Base of Professor Dairi. Jeeg Robot is ready to fight!" shows the man, shaking his hand vigorously to the professor’s hand.At the same time, a graceful female figure descends from the cockpit of the spaceship and greets the other with a bow.
"I’m Miwa Shiba, Hiroshi's wife. I drive the Big Shooter, which allows the transformation of Hiroshi in Jeeg Robot. I am pleased to meet you"
But how many are these robots? I did not even know one, and now they are springing up like mushrooms! thinks Alcor, while Maria, who had been observing with her fleedian eyes the robots who had come, considering their power and understanding that are at the same level of Grendizer, in front of Hiroshi she is puzzled. She approached him, looking at him with attention. After a moment of embarrassment, she says:
"It is a pleasure to meet you. I am Maria Grace Fleed, Duke Fleed’s sister. I thank you all for your help"
Then she turns to Hiroshi.
"You...excuse me, but you are a cyborg, right? I have never seen such a perfect combination of flesh and steel. Neither on Fleed I saw similar things"
Hiroshi is surprised to be recognized so easily. He responds with some hesitation:
"It was a work of my father, who died long ago. We still do not know how to explain how he did it"
"I can tell you with confidence" says Maria, "that your father has done a miracle. I can perceive a cyborg with no problems, but I really struggled to recognize you as a cyborg. In essence, you are a perfect balance between man and metal. Incredible"
"I don’t know if it is a good thing…" replies Hiroshi, while a shadow suddenly covers all: another giant robot has arrived, this time with a face similar to that of humans, with well-defined lips and a sort of effigy on the forehead, where at the center there is a red circle. A shuttle leaves the body of the robot: taking a closer look, it can be understood that it is a flying machine, landing on its wheels. While everyone is surprised, the car doors open and someone comes out with: a person with greenish hair and wearing an orange suit with a helmet under his arm.
Here comes another absurd type…thinks Alcor.
"Haran Banjo, of Daitarn 3" says the man, touching his forehead with his index and middle fingers together, in a sympathetic pose as a rogue bully "I am pleased to have received your message: I needed a little action!"
"Pleased to meet you, Mr. Banjo" responds Umon, a little confused, realizing that the machine from that Banjo was down is a bit wobbly: just after goes down a group of people shouting and upset that he cannot see very well.
Eventually, one of them gets up: a very beautiful woman, blond-haired and fluffy look, that attracts all the males present.
She pulls out a pocket mirror to fix herself, then closes it and, with a smile model, says:
"Good evening to all. My name is Beauty Tachibana, and I am Banjo's assistant"
"Do not begin to give such airs, darling" says another woman behind her, with brown hair and smooth, except the curls near the ear. She is dressed in the latest fashion and her beauty has nothing to envy to the other girl. Addressed to others, with a bow of greeting says:
"Good evening. I am Reika Sanjo, of the Interpol. I usually assist Banjo in his business"
"I knew you would have trumpeted the history of Interpol. You always love to point out yourself, huh?" says the blondie girl, and Reika looks her crooked.
"I’m joining, too!" says a boy with curly hair.
"Enough, Toppi!" respond in unison the two girls.
Beauty adds:
"When we found out that you were secretly slipped in Daitarn, we tried to get you and it is your fault that we came out in that way from the car in front of everyone! You have made us look bad! This affair is not something for children!"
And Reika adds:
"For once I agree with that girl. Banjo, do something for this little brat!"
Resigned, Banjo sighs and approaches to Toppi, bending the legs and placing his hand on the boy’s shoulder. With a solemn tone, he says:
"Toppi, this time it is not like against Meganoids: we are making war against an empire. This time, we are really in danger of dying. And it is better if you are here, the risk is too high!"
Toppi listens with his arms crossed, then approaches and whispers in Banjo’s ear:
"You want me to tell everyone where you were last night?"
Banjo blushes and responds in a low voice:
"You're not going to say such a story, right?"
"What do you think?" responds Toppi with a perfidious smile.
Banjo gets up and coughs slightly.
"Um ... basically, Toppi now has grown, now he has learned many things, after all is a strong guy, you know you too, girls"
"It means being with us?" says Beauty.
"What nonsense, Banjo!" says Reika.
While Banjo tries to calm her assistants, a calm and poised man, smartly dressed in jacket and bow tie, pretty old but still vigorous, with a pair of white, well-groomed mustache, easily falls out of the car and approaches to Professor Umon, shooking hands and making a slight bow.
"Good evening, Professor Umon. My name is Garrison Tokida and I’m the butler of Mr. Banjo. I am very pleased to make your acquaintance: I read with interest your article on energy photons published on ‘Scientific American’"
"Ah ... nice to meet you, Mr. Tokida."
"Do not pay attention to them" adds Garrison, pointing with his chin Banjo and company "At first glance, they do not seem serious types, but I assure you that they are all good fighters"
"That car which flies is extraordinary" says Alcor, while his eyes shine in looking at the device.
"It is the Mach Patrol, boy" replies Garrison "It can go up to Mach 10 in training aerosistema. A real gem, if you grant me the expression. "
Umon looks up and says:
"I believe that now is the time of departure."
In fact, the Fleed Cosmo Special is here and it is landing. Everyone is quiet around the huge ship. From an open door go out two fleedian girls with a small floating robot.
"Good evening to all," says the first one, with flaming red hair and a suit fitting. He wears a pistol on her hip.
"I'm Keiko Tachibana, of the Royal Guard. The king sends you his greetings"
"And I'm Yuriko Tachibana, her sister" says the other, with black raven-haired with the same suit of Keiko. "Pleased to meet you. Oh, and it is Herbie, the robot"
The robot emits a beep in greeting.
"Well, it's time to go, then" says Alcor "The other Cosmo Special is ready, I will follow you with that"
"There's no need" answers Keiko "that ship can follow with no one aboard if we install the automatic control. So you can go with us. My sister can do it in a minute: she is a genius with machines"
"Consider it done" says Yuriko, walking away and saying to the robot:
"Follow me, Herbie."
Then, looking worried, Keiko turns to Umon:
"Have you found the 'Six Knights'?"
"Well, definitely more than six" says Umon says, but Maria contradicts him.
"Unfortunately, no"
The others turn to her quizzically.
"In Fleedian tongue, ‘Knight' also means 'group of knights'. And here are five groups, not six: Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger, Getter Robot, Jeeg Robot and Daitarn 3. Unfortunately, it lacks one"
"There's no time" says Umon "I hope these are enough"
"I hope so, too" says Maria, a little disappointed. Maybe my interpretation is wrong, thinks.
Immediately, however, a scream pierces the calm of the sunset. A kind of comet lands in front of everyone, rolling and bumping into the Fleed Cosmo Special. Tetsuya and Jun are struggling to believe their eyes when the dust settles and it is possible to see well the fallen 'comet'. It is Boss Borot!
In fact, from its opening-mouth come out Boss and his two assistants, Nuke and Mucha, rather than tossed.
"Boss, what the hell are you doing here?" cries Tetsuya, angry.
"Oh, Tetsuya, ugly coward!" cries Boss when he sees him, taking him by the collar "You wanted to leave me out of this business to make you great in front of Jun, huh?"
"What nonsense are you saying, Boss? Here is a serious stuff, don’t you understand? It’s a war! "
"So? The one against Mikene was a ballet? I say! They kidnap a child to kill him, and Boss Borot does nothing? Stories! Get away from the mind to put me aside!"
"How do you know all this, Boss?" asks Jun, puzzled.
"I have my sources of information" says Boss, helding head high, with eyes closed, her hand on his chest and holding a solemn tone.
Nuke tells Mucha with low voice:
"It was the raven-spy, right?"
"Sure" replies the other "In the intelligence it is very good, as well as to take pictures to Jun hidden when ..."
Boss’ punch goes down very fast on the head of Mucha, making him shut up instantly, while Jun asks:
"Why did you hit Mucha? What did he say? "
"His usual nonsense, let him lose" says Boss, embarrassed.
"I thought I heard my name" says Jun, suspicious.
"You have misunderstood. Do not waste time, guys, come on! Boss Robot is here, and we will win for sure! "
Alcor approaches to Tetsuya and asks:
"But...that robot…is strong?"
"What questions are you doing, Koji...ah, Alcor! Well, he's an idiot, but he is seriously committed.
Since there is nothing better and it is impossible to send him out of the way..." says the pilot of Great Mazinger, spreading his arms.
"I feel he is a brave man. Often this is enough" says Maria, who was behind them.
"Are you saying that, with Boss, the 'Six Knights' have been completed?" asks Alcor, confused.
"I think so" answers the Fleedian girl.
"Of course you do!" says Boss, decided, and bursts into a laughter "Now you’ll see, Tetsuya, what stuff is made Boss Borot!"
"Unfortunately, I know…" responds him, full of despair.
Yuriko, the Fleedian pilot, returns to her sister: the second Cosmo Special is ready. Exchanging the last greetings, all go on on the ship, which raises silent and walks away, followed by Earth Cosmo Special.
Professor Umon sees them move away in silence, with his assistants.
"Well, well" says a voice behind them.
Turning around, they see Danbei leaning against a wall, with an ear of corn in his mouth. Goro, sitting on the ground, watching them smile.
"But ... what are you doing here?" asks Umon, surprised.
"We wanted to see the parade. A real show!" says Danbei "My daughter Hikaru is already saved, with similar types! Remember, sir, that in the end I want them all to the ranch to celebrate! "
"How did you know everything?"
"Professor, do you think I look only extraterrestrials through the telescope? And with the radio I listen to only the spatial communications? And that Goro could hide something to me? It was hard to convince him, yes. However, let's go home, son. It’s already night, and we have a ranch to run"
"OK, dad. Good night, sir" greets Goro.
And the two move apart, under the gazed eyes of Umon, surprised and smiling. It’s so easy to shrug off someone as Danbei!
He pulls out his pipe, satisfied. He thinks that, with such a combination of giant robots, any enemy will suffer a defeat at the end. But at that moment, in the castle of Darkhold, is taking place the meeting of the six General of Darkness, and if Umon saw them, would have some doubt about the success.
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

30 August: The Six Generals of Darkness!

If you want to comment, here is the link: https://gonagai.forumfree.it/?t=38631928&st=1200#lastpost

If you want to read the episode in word format, you can click on the enclosure below:

Edited by joe 7 - 30/8/2011, 18:17

Download attachment
Inglese_20_Agosto.docx ( Number of downloads: 113 )

Web  Top
29 replies since 9/4/2011, 13:14   6441 views