Go Nagai Net

MAZINSAGA: Kodansha pubblica una nuova edizione, LE TAVOLE INEDITE

« Older   Newer »
AramisCB
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 15:26     +1   -1

QUOTE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 10:17) 
this is really gay.

It will be a problem ?

It's what you think. surely not me.

QUOTE (isotta72 @ 18/7/2012, 09:55) 
SPOILER (click to view)
but I prefer this one :P

dsc02075bk.th

by Runkirya^^

:face24.gif: I did not know this ! It's really great !!

Imperial Stormtrooper
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 15:44     +1   -1

Is that what you're looking for?

AramisCB
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 16:03     +1   -1

QUOTE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 10:44) 

I have not posted in this thread looking for... I wrote that I appreciated to know some new informations that Isotta found, I asked a question and I enjoyed what it shown to me. I can appreciate what is great to see. :)

Is this a problem for you ? :D

isotta72
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 17:20     +1   -1

Imperial sei a due warn, continua a provocare e ti sbatto fuori . Chantal, do not take care of him^^

Imperial Stormtrooper
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 20:32     +1   -1

Warn per cosa, scusa? Santo cielo che problemi vi state facendo.
Ho semplicemente posto una domanda *SENZA* intenti polemici o provocatori. Se non era chiaro, beh adesso lo è.
Nel caso che a qualcuno piacesse la versione omosessuale di Actarus, non si capisce perchè dovrebbe avere problemi a dirlo chiaramente. Siamo nel 2012 eh, non nel 12 d.c. O forse la cosa vi sconvolge? MAH. Eppure i report su doujin "particolari" li avete postati.
Ora... vuoi dirglielo tu, in inglese, o devo farlo io?

edit: ovviamente la domanda è rivolta a tutti indistintamente.

view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 20:40     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Te lo dico io in italiano. Se con versioni etero non hai problemi e non sottolinei la questione, non vedo perchè tu debba farlo con versioni presunte , da te, gay( che non sono neanche contemplate nella discussione). E' chiaro??

AramisCB
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 20:41     +1   -1

QUOTE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 15:32) 
Ho semplicemente posto una domanda *SENZA* intenti polemici o provocatori. Se non era chiaro, beh adesso lo è.
Nel caso che a qualcuno piacesse la versione omosessuale di Actarus, non si capisce perchè dovrebbe avere problemi a dirlo chiaramente. Siamo nel 2012 eh, non nel 12 d.c. O forse la cosa vi sconvolge? MAH. Eppure i report su doujin "particolari" li avete postati.

Don't worry, I understood what you wrote.

The image of Runky is not at all gay, but it was just you who would see that.

It seems that it raises a real problem to you, because you noticed for that, not us, and certainly not me.

Je peux l'écrire aussi en français.

Mak tshi menuat innu-aimun :)

isotta72
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 21:02     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 16:44) 

Imp, questo per te non è provocare, per me si.

Detto questo, se vuoi discutere di Mazinsaga bene, se vuoi discutere delle preferenze di Aramis contattala in privato.

La prossima volta vai in prigione senza passare dal via.

Imperial Stormtrooper
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 21:57     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (AramisCB @ 18/7/2012, 21:41) 
CITAZIONE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 15:32) 

It seems that it raises a real problem to you, because you noticed for that, not us, and certainly not me.

Je prefere en anglais, merci :D

Well, probably you know that Mazin Saga was published in Italy a lot of years ago. The particular images of Duke Fleed with the wings, his hugg with Koji (and his reaction), plus the fact that in this manga he ignores the women, suggested "something". So, because of all of this, it wouldn't be strange if someone thinks this (by Nagai) Duke is gay.
I don't have any problem with Runkirya's picture, I only stated what it suggests artistically (I'm not criticizing it).
If you combine these two things, you can understand why I made that question.
Was it a crime? Maybe I was too direct, ok.
Usually males don't have problem saying if Duke is gay. Why do females complain or get mad about this?

@ isotta: am I speaking about something not related to Mazin Saga? That's strange, because I'm asking to the users what do they think about one of this manga's characters.

view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 22:36     +1   -1

Group:
Mod storici

Imp. :You have a clear problem with sexual orientation by the way you jump on the argument.

Imperial Stormtrooper
view post Posted on 18/7/2012, 23:42     +1   -1

LOL you are sooooooooo wrong.

AramisCB
view post Posted on 19/7/2012, 03:41     +1   -1

QUOTE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 16:57) 
Well, probably you know that Mazin Saga was published in Italy a lot of years ago.

You really read what you want !

I wrote this about images showed to me Isotta :

QUOTE (AramisCB @ 18/7/2012, 09:37) 
QUOTE (isotta72 @ 18/7/2012, 09:20) 
Chantal, do you know about Mazinsaga? Duke Fleed compares in the manga, he's a mysterious character, and there's a scene where he shows a big pair of white wings , under the shower.

No ! I did not know any of these images and the manga !! Thanks for the images and the scans when you'll can do them !

So, I don't want to discuss with you anymore. You take what you like to try to sow discord. It does not interest me.

isotta72
view post Posted on 19/7/2012, 06:28     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 22:57) 
CITAZIONE (AramisCB @ 18/7/2012, 21:41) 

Je prefere en anglais, merci :D

Well, probably you know that Mazin Saga was published in Italy a lot of years ago. The particular images of Duke Fleed with the wings, his hugg with Koji (and his reaction), plus the fact that in this manga he ignores the women, suggested "something". So, because of all of this, it wouldn't be strange if someone thinks this (by Nagai) Duke is gay.
I don't have any problem with Runkirya's picture, I only stated what it suggests artistically (I'm not criticizing it).
Was it a crime? Maybe I was too direct, ok.
Usually males don't have problem saying if Duke is gay. Why do females complain or get mad about this?

Vedi Imp, non abbiamo problemi con un Duke od un Koji omosessuali, come hai tu stesso notato si parla diffusamente delle rivisitazioni yaoi dei personaggi. Può piacere o non piacere, quelli a cui non piace evitano civilmente le discussioni senza disturbare, ma di problemi zero.
Quello che mi lascia basita è altro.
Imp, in questo manga c'è una tavola in cui due uomini si abbracciano (!!!) e due ragazze che riferendosi a Duke dicono che ignora maschi E femmine ( ...poi mostra un paio di ali da angelo :via:).
Questo per te traccia le tendenze sessuali del personaggio?
Tu hai grandi problemi, più grossi di quel che pensavo.

CITAZIONE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 18/7/2012, 22:57) 
@ isotta: am I speaking about something not related to Mazin Saga? That's strange, because I'm asking to the users what do they think about one of this manga's characters.

Allora facciamo una cosa: rileggi quel che scrivi prima di postare, il modo in cui lo fai è estremamente irritante. Ed il fatto che ogni volta che ti si riprende poi cambi registro fino alla punzecchiatura successiva dimostra che con un pò di sforzo riesci a chiacchierare il maniera civile. Provaci, dai, che oramai ci sei simpatico^^

amon114
view post Posted on 19/7/2012, 07:59     +1   -1

Mazinsaga avrà una conclusione? Molto bene sono felicissimo. Ma in mazinsaga duke non era una sorta di angelo e goldrake una divinità ? Cosa c'entra l'omosessualità . Comunque un ottima notizia, speriamo di Vederlo Pubblicato in Italia .

view post Posted on 19/7/2012, 10:38     +1   -1

Group:
Mod storici

CITAZIONE (runkirya @ 18/7/2012, 23:36)
Imp. :You have a clear problem with sexual orientation by the way you jump on the argument.

CITAZIONE (Imperial Stormtrooper @ 19/7/2012, 00:42)
LOL you are sooooooooo wrong.

Who triggered the argument? You
Who insist on dragging someone in your line of thought? You
Who questions sexual implications when there are none? You
Who insists on angels’ sex? You
No, you don’t have a problem there...there’s a bucket full! :asd:

111 replies since 17/7/2012, 12:55   3899 views