Go Nagai Net

Cronologia di Grendizer: una versione giapponese

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 27/10/2010, 14:33     +1   -1

If I was going to kill you, you'd already be dead

Group:

CITAZIONE (isotta72 @ 27/10/2010, 14:56)
CITAZIONE (xgrendizerx @ 27/10/2010, 14:42)
With your translation, it looks like i've appreciated the lyrics, when it's just the opposite!!! You've translated "Suck big time" with something like "Ha avuto grande successo", but it means "Fa schifo di brutto". What i really meant was that the lyrics alone are horrible and nonsense , but with the catchy music, you don't care too much about the words...it's just my own opinion, with all due respect. :dio:

Con la tua traduzione, sembra quasi che mi fosse piaciuto il testo, quando invece è l'opposto!!! Hai tradotto "Suck big time" con qualcosa come "Ha avuto grande successo", ma significa "Fa schifo di brutto". Ciò che realmente intendevo è che il testo da solo è orribile e senza senso, ma con la musica che ti prende, non fai caso più di tanto alle parole... è solo la mia opinione, con tutto il rispetto dovuto. :dio:

:via: :via: :via: :via: :via: :via:

sinceramente anch'io con il mio inglese da "the pen is on the table" avevo capito che parlavi bene, e non male, del testo..chiedo venia..

:via: :via: :via: :via: :via: :via: :via:

attenzione però ai modi di dire.. se qualcuno di loro usa il traduttore potrebbe non capire, esattamente come noi.. :via: :via: :via: :via:

Non ti dico cosa mi ha restituito Google translator a " to suck big time" :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I was wrong too, translating the meaning of your post..sorry

Tranquilla Isotta, no problem ;) Google Translator è noto per tradurre Ad-Minchiam... :asd:

view post Posted on 27/10/2010, 15:32     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

Oops ... I believed that you liked the text ... well, at least now everything is clear ... please excuse the little error...ehm... :dito:

However, the text was written when the authors knew nothing about Grendizer. The authors have written the text following only the pictures of the song. Try following the image of the song as if it was the first time, without ever seeing giant robots, and even without know anything about their existence ... Besides, try following that knowing nothing of history because you have only the images of the song.

This gives you an idea of the "sense of wonder" of the Italians who made up the text ...

Sooner or later I will post the texts of the other songs of Grendizer, that were made when the robot was already known ... simple but memorable lyrics ... at least for me ... :face8.gif:

Ops...anch'io avevo creduto che ti fosse piaciuto il testo...bè, almeno adesso è tutto chiaro...scusate l'errorino...ehm... :dito:

Comunque, il testo è stato scritto quando non si sapeva NULLA di Goldrake. Gli autori l'hanno scritto basandosi soltanto sulle immagini della sigla: prova a seguire le immagini della sigla come se fosse la prima volta, senza mai aver visto robot giganti prima di allora e nemmeno a sapere qualcosa sulla loro esistenza...inoltre, non sai nulla della storia perchè hai in mano solo le immagini della sigla.

Questo ti dà un'idea del "senso di meraviglia" degli italiani che hanno composto il testo...

Prima o poi posterò anche i testi delle altre canzoni di Goldrake, fatte quando il robot era già conosciuto...testi semplici ma indimenticabili...almeno per me... :face8.gif:

Web  Top
RyoHirokawa
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:13     +1   -1

isotta72 write some quewtions to my blog's entry.

isotta72's first question:
one thing: why do you say that Duke and Mors are 15 years old in episode 71?

Duke's age is described in a character sheet for reminiscent scene in episode 71 : 15 years old.

Attached Image: No.71

No.71

RyoHirokawa
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:14     +1   -1

Mors's age is also described in a character sheet for reminiscent scene in episode 71 : 15 years old.

Attached Image: character sheet for yong Mors

character sheet for yong Mors

view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:29     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

15........goodness gracius!
I thought Duke, and Mors, was older a lot older….more or less 20… I’ve got it all wrong!!!

What am I still doing in this forum???
:hate-wall.gif:

15anni...bontà divina!
Credevo che Duke e Marcus fossero più grandi...più o meno 20anni...non ho capito niente!!!

Che ci sto a fare in questo forum??? :hate-wall.gif:

isotta72
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:40     +1   -1

D'altra parte se quando la serie inizia lui ha vent'anni, sulla arriva sulla Terra due anni prima, e il viaggio ne dura tre, all'epoca della distruzione di Fleed deve aver avuto 15 anni, come d'altra parte Ieko ci aveva già illustrato, traendo spunto dalla cronologia di Habanusa.
Ieko mi ha tradotto questa tavola, postata da Ryo sul suo blog: nella Cronologia viene introdotta anche Maria..

If he's 20 at the beginnig of the anime, and he arrived on the earth two years before, and the journey lasted 3 years, Duke was more or less 15 when Fleed was destroied, like Ieko told us ( Mr. Habanusa's chronicles).

Here is a time table, created by Ryo and gently translated by Ieko, where Maria is introduced:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Edited by isotta72 - 15/11/2010, 15:47

RyoHirokawa
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:44     +1   -1

isotta72 write some quewtions to my blog's entry.

isotta72's second question:
How do you think that Duke survived in a 3 years journey? And I talk about menthal sanity, too..
and so do you think tha Maria and Duke took 3 years coming back to Fleed Star at the end of the anime?

Mr. Hanabusa and I discussed the length of Duke's survival. He thought the length is 3 years. But I think the length is about 2 years, because Dr. Umon said "I came into contact with Duke about 2 years ago" in episode No.2. We tried to fix this problem, 2 or 3 years, but we couldn't.

I think Duke had escaped from Vega's chase for 2 years.

It seems that Grendizer has function of warp or something like that. Going back to Fleed Star may take not so long time.

Edited by RyoHirokawa - 16/11/2010, 01:40

view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:47     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

…it’s just the problem of filling up the gaps yourself …it made good sense for years the when you read of the authers’s intentions it sound strange.

...è il problema di una cronologia personale...ha avuto una buona logica per anni poi quando leggi dell'idea che aveva l'autore, suona strano

isotta72
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:51     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (RyoHirokawa @ 15/11/2010, 15:44) 
because Dr. Umon said "I came into contact with Duke about 2 years ago" in episode No.2. We tried to fix this problem, 2 or 3 years, but we couldn't.

Ryo, thanks a lot, it's so kind of you!!

:diablo:

Italian dubbing is the same, but I thought this was the period that Duke spent on Earth in peace, between his arrival and the beginning of war.. :huh.gif:

RyoHirokawa
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 15:58     +1   -1

I have checked Italian original TV version of Grendizer, not D/World version.
In episode 50, Dr. Umon said to Duke "Maria is 16 years old", in Italian "sedici anni".
Is it right? I have very very poor ability of Italian.....

But original Japanese version, Dr. Umon said "Maria is 14 years old".
Please give attention to the difference in Maria's age between original Japanese version and Italian translated version.

isotta72
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 16:03     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (RyoHirokawa @ 15/11/2010, 15:58) 
In episode 50, Dr. Umon said to Duke "Maria is 16 years old", in Italian "sedici anni".

Please give attention to the difference in Maria's age between original Japanese version and Italian translated version.

In original '78 version italian dubbing is " 16", in D/visula version they have corrected it and it's "14", like japanese version

view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 16:32     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (RyoHirokawa @ 15/11/2010, 15:58) 

yes.
it is right.
in 1978 we all know that Maria is 16 and not 14.
I think this happens because this would have given some problem to the ANIME here in italy.
And in that period Goldrake / Grendizer / Goldorak had several problems yet.

you can read something here :

www.encirobot.com/5emero/art04.asp

www.encirobot.com/5emero/art/sm-pau1.jpg
www.encirobot.com/5emero/art/sm-pau2.jpg
www.encirobot.com/5emero/art/sm-pau3.jpg

if you want we can traslate in english :)

CITAZIONE
Non fatevi trarre in inganno dal titolo: questo è un articolo di Nicoletta Artom (responsabile dell'epoca della programmazione di Goldrake sul palinsesto RAI), apparso sempre sulla rivista TV Sorrisi e Canzoni in difesa del cartone animato fin da subito criticato.
A quell'epoca si contestò molto la violenza presente nei cartoni animati giapponesi e si arrivò al punto di portare la polemica a livello parlamentare.

La Artom sottolinea come la violenza in Goldrake non sia mai gratuita evidenziando la positività dell'eroe e sottolineando che non è l'unico spettacolo a mostrare certe scene.

in that period
some politician faced violence in grendizer acting with laws
that gave problems to the airing of the serie

Your italian is quite good :)

RyoHirokawa
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 16:46     +1   -1

I wrote
>Mr. Hanabusa and I discuss the length of Duke's survival. He thought the length is 3 years. But I think the length is about 2 years, because Dr. Umon said "I came into contact with Duke about 2 years ago" in episode No.2. We tried to fix this problem, 2 or 3 years, but we couldn't.
>
>I think Duke had escaped from Vega's chase for 2 years.

Sorry, I was confused. I and Hanabusa discussed the period : from the first contact Dr.Umon and Duke to episode 2.

He thought the length is 3 years. But I think the length is about 2 years, because Dr. Umon said "I came into contact with Duke about 2 years ago" in episode No.2. We tried to fix this problem, 2 or 3 years, but we couldn't.

Edited by RyoHirokawa - 16/11/2010, 01:38

isotta72
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 17:36     +1   -1

Thanks Ryo.. yes, two years is the same thing we used to know from italian dubbing.

Salvatore!
view post Posted on 15/11/2010, 18:05     +1   -1

Is it okay if I may ask a question too? :)

Two characters from Abashiri Ikka (Danbei and Kichiza) were cast in the Grendizer series. The same thing happened with Cutie Honey involving the same characters (and a few more -- such as Naojiro and Goemon). I heard this decision was by the producer Toshio Katsuta, who was a fan of Abashiri Ikka. Is this true?

Also, do you have any information on the Grendizer fanclub "Spezier"? It was featured in the Roman Album.

Thanks so much. :)

83 replies since 17/10/2010, 13:21   10229 views