Go Nagai Net

[JAP] Michi's doujinshi and fan art : Mazinger Saga

« Older   Newer »
isotta72
view post Posted on 18/1/2011, 11:50     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (Antareser70 @ 17/1/2011, 22:41) 
Bellissimi, non c'è che dire.
Grazie di questa gradita sorpresa Isotta72.
Un saluto a te e a tutti.

Fatti un giro nella sezione, ci sono diverse recensioni, sia di materiale "originale", sia di mangaka non professionisti.
Molte scan ce le sta scovando UFO, un utente egiziano che ne sa una più del diavolo!

kojimaniaca
view post Posted on 18/1/2011, 17:29     +1   -1

Una meraviglia!!! Mi sono goduta ogni tavola: splendidi i disegni e m'intriga moltissimo la trama (davvero un peccato non riuscire a comprendere i dialoghi).
Grazie Michi (nella speranza che riprenda il lavoro) e grazie Isotta per averlo proposto sul forum! :dio: :dio: :dio: :dio: :dio:

How wondering! I enjoyed every table: beautiful drawings and I'm so interested in the plot (unfortunately we are not able to understand the dialogues).
Thanks Michi (in the hope you get back to work) and thanks Isotta for having brought it to the forum!

Edited by isotta72 - 18/1/2011, 17:56

isotta72
view post Posted on 18/1/2011, 17:32     +1   -1

Today a little thanking writing appeared on Michi's blog ( thanks, Joe, for telling me ^^)

http://zunsanpug529.blog108.fc2.com/blog-entry-552.html

I'm moved.. this is the sort of things that really touch me.

Michi, if you read us, I want to tell you that I thank you so much, and Ieko too, of course, for letting me show your work here in Italy.
It's a great work and everybody is appreciating it: somebody talked about your blog as a " gold mine", and it's true.
Ieko told me what happened, and the reason why you don't want any contact with western people. I'm really sorry about that and I can understand.

But if you'll change your mind, one day or another, here we wait for you!

isotta72
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 08:35     +1   -1

Ieko mi ha scritto che Michi sta cercando di postare un commento.. senza riuscirci, credo non si sia registrata, ora le mando tramite ieko qualche screenshot per vedere di guidarla..speriamo..

in più.. sono riuscita a postare sul suo blog.. ha tolto il sistema anti spam che obbligava a riprodurre caratteri giappi.. e che per me era un blocco insuperabile..

Ieko wrote me that Michi is trying to post a thanking comment, I sent her some screenshots to help in registration, I hope she succedes..

moreover, she allowed me to post, taking the anti spam system off, that prevented me to enter her blog ( japanese characters needed..)

Thanks Michi! We wait for you, ask for further help!

Edited by isotta72 - 19/1/2011, 09:56

view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 14:54     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

Now I can comment everything about the talented Michi’s works...how many drawings you have done! And the subjects of the pictures are not only nagaians: even the pilots of the Combattler 5, or the beautiful Cleo and Ryger of Daikengo, or the Getter trio, or Telonna and Duke of Uchu Enban Daisenso…
I particularly loved the drawings of the characters Ufo Robot Grendizer (it is my absolute favourite robotic series! :wub: ). The picture of Duke Fleed with Rubina is a beauty ... The drawing of Duke Fleed and Maria is beautiful...who is the other woman in the background? :huh.gif:
You can draw Koji, Sayaka, Jun, Tetsuya with a simplicity that surprises me ... The picture with Jun and Sayaka with the two Venus Alpha is superb (I LOVE Jun… :wub: )! The drawing of the beautiful Jun in the arms of Tetsuya...who keeps her bad is really amusing…Also the robots are great!
These are all wonderful pictures! :dio: :dio:

But the masterpiece are your manga ... I must tell you that your stories of Mazinger and all the characters are not only beautiful, but these are also what I always wanted to see ... :face8.gif:
The manga of Nagai always seemed to me very superficial about the psychological aspect of the characters, giving a lot of space to actions and very little to feelings.
I liked very much the manga of Ota about mazingers, especially his work about the Great Mazinger, but I always wanted to see "something more ". Well, Michi, I must tell you that you have given me this "something more: I prefer your manga to those of Nagai and even Ota, and I'm not joking! They are masterpieces!

The first story you posted (amazing cover, with Jun and Sayaka: as I wrote, I have a strong attraction to the beautiful Jun… :face5.gif: ) speaks about Tetsuya at the tomb of Dr. Kabuto. The story is a marvel. The drawings are beautiful and clearly explanatory: although I do not know Japanese, I understood very well the means of the story. This means, I think, that you do not only can draw well, but you also tell very well the story!
Seeing Jun and Tetsuya young was great ... I have no words! And you also draw Jun with many different clothes and hairstyles ... not only with the usual striped T-shirt and curly hair with the top upward! I do not know how to thank you for giving more vitality to a character that I love very much ... :face8.gif: Even Sayaka with the braid is something extraordinary!
The discussions between the characters are wonderful: although I do not understand what they say, I sense their feelings: anger, sadness, wonder, and so on ... and the debate between Koji Tetsuya before the tomb of Kabuto is the thread of all the story. Really a great idea for a story! I never thought about this...
Also, you have a great command of the screening, managing to give space to the inner feelings of the characters ... very well done! :clap: :clap:

The second story concerns the relationship between Koji and Sayaka ... which is going to crack because of the coming of a woman for Koji and a man for Sayaka! Sayaka dressed in kimono is something you do not forget... and this is the first time I see Koji and Sayaka kissing, finally, and in a way so perfect! Thanks, Michi! (could you draw a day a kiss between Jun and Tetsuya? Ehm… :face5.gif: ) You've described in a masterly way the jealousy of Sayaka, who goes with another for revenge against Koji that is too enchanted by the new girl ... phenomenal! After, when they look bad one to another, it's a beautiful scene! :rotfl: :rotfl: Although I do not understand the language, I understand the feelings from your picture ...
Sayaka with her collected hair and dressed in an elegant way leaves you speechless! Then, Koji and Sayaka against the criminals at the end is a great scene ... and then at last they have been clarified, although in a wild manner ... on the other hand, they are two impetuous types! Also this history is wonderful, Michi! :clap: :clap: :clap:

But the third history leaves me completely thrilled...it is very long and I could read it with pleasure! Meanwhile, Jun is beautiful dressed in mourning along with Tetsuya, before the tomb of Kabuto ... the story begins here, and it is really effective! During the meeting, Tetsuya seems to disagree with others and leaves, followed by Jun and with a guy who follows him on board a motorcycle (unfortunately I do not know who he is). The accident scene is very animated and rendered very well, wonderful! You have beautifully described the psychological suffering of Tetsuya: first beaten by Koji, then he confides to Jun. I do not know what they say, but it is well understood that he is discouraged and sad, Jun tries to bring it up, even using the hard way if necessary (Jun’s slap was really something! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: ).
Suddenly, we see an action scene made very well, like the many others action scenes that occur afterwards...you're really a great professional manga, Michi!
The Emperor of Darkness (Yami No Teyou) himself attends, with monster warriors (Sentou Juu)...in fact, I had always wondered where he was finished! The first monster, like a mantis, it really made very well ... as well as all the others! The intervention of the Great Mazinger and Mazinger Z is made so well that it is better than TV ... :face8.gif:
The destruction of Dianan A and the falling of Sayaka are shocking scenes, very good! The scenes of fighting against the monsters warriors do not leave a minimum of breath!
Sayaka demoralized is consoled by Koji (beautiful scene, too); then, Dr. Yumi proposes the use of Minerva X to replace Dianan A (excellent idea, I liked a lot Minerva X, more than Dianan A! It seems that you have drawn my ideal story ... :wub: ). Also, beautiful the flashback of the death of Minerva ...
Jun is beautiful with the scarf around her neck! And Sayaka with braids...these changes are a feast for the eyes! :face24.gif:
Afterwards, Koji and Tetsuya try to clear up, but then they gets pounded again ... they are not very diplomatic! Great scene when the two girls soothe the hot spirits of the two using the water pump ... I wonder why these two fought? However, it is all very well made: first, Koji apologisesi, then the situation deteriorates ... congratulations!
After, the dialogue between Koji and the boy to the hospital, and especially the dialogue between Jun and Sayaka (Jun is beautiful with the band on the hair!). It is understood that Jun melancholy talks about Tetsuya and his obsession to be perfect ...
Great, I had always hoped to see a similar scene at least once! I thank you from my bottom heart ... :wub:
It is a wonder to review again Minerva X ... :face8.gif: what a pity they did not give more space to her in the original series! Thank you for having remedied on this lack ...
Koji and Sayaka are talking to each other, I think because of Minerva X ... You know to tell very well the scenes of dialogues, with close-ups and seen from a distance carefully measured. You can keep a good balance in the composition of the pages! :nagai:
Afterwards, enters a new monster, a bit similar to Mazinga. Besides it happens to be very strong, but it behaves erratically, at times ... The fight scenes are great! Also the scene where Tetsuya sees Dr. Kabuto, like a mirage ... beautiful!
The Mazinger-like monster has even opened its mouth ... great, this hit me! Oddly, the crying of a baby has stopped the monster... your stories are very intriguing ...
After a heated discussion with others, Tetsuya leaves and has a moment of dizziness that Sayaka notes…I can see that Tetsuya want to ignore it! You know well to describe the psychology of the characters, Michi ...
The Mazinger-like monster then returns, surprising everyone (I understand that the robots: Mazinger etc. have damaged ...). The monster, however, stops again, as if he had a feeling of remorse and he is gone...maybe it has feelings?
While Tetsuya thinks to Dr. Kabuto, Koji and Sayaka talk to each other, with the scene of her hugs from behind Koji ... very touching this scene! The two characters make it clear and kiss one to another (good, Michi! You've become one of my favorite authors! :face8.gif: ). The story ends with the Emperor of Darkness (Yami No Teyou) that dominates the Mazinger-like monster, perhaps giving to it new guidelines ...
I think that the last page is a preview of what will happen.

I look forward to reading the sequel! :face8.gif:

This is a history I liked very much, although I did not understand what they say (this means how much I liked it!). :nagai:

Very good, Michi: you are a professional mangaka! :dio: :dio: :dio:

Adesso posso commentare come si deve i lavori della bravissima Michi…quanti disegni hai fatto! E quanti soggetti, non solo nagaiani: persino i piloti di Combattler 5 o la bellissima Cleo di Daikengo…o il Trio Getter…o Telonna e Duke di Daisenso…
Mi sono piaciuti molto anche i disegni di Actarus e dei personaggi di Goldrake (è il mio robot preferito in assoluto!^^). Duke Fleed con Rubina è una bellezza… E’ bellissimo anche il disegno di Duke Fleed e Maria…chissà chi è l’altra donna sullo sfondo?
Riesci poi a disegnare Koji, Sayaka, Jun, Tetsuya con una naturalezza che mi sorprende… Il disegno di Jun e Sayaka con le due Venus Alfa è superbo! Bellissima poi Jun in braccio a Tetsuya…che non la tiene bene! Poi i robot sono fantastici!
Tutti disegni MERAVIGLIOSI!

Ma il pezzo forte sono i tuoi manga…devo dirti che i tuoi racconti di Mazinga e soci non solo sono stupendi, ma sono anche quello che ho sempre voluto vedere…
Il manga di Nagai mi era sembrato assai superficiale riguardo alla profondità psicologica, dando molto spazio all’azione e poco ai sentimenti.
Il manga di Ota mi piaceva di più, soprattutto quello del Grande Mazinga, ma avevo sempre desiderato un “qualcosa di più”. Ebbene, Michi, devo dirti che tu mi hai dato questo “qualcosa in più: i tuoi manga li preferisco a quelli di Nagai e persino di Ota, e non scherzo! Sono dei capolavori!

La prima storia postata (stupenda la copertina con Jun e Sayaka: io poi ho una forte attrazione per la bellissima Jun…) che parla di Tetsuya davanti alla tomba del Dottor Kabuto è una meraviglia. I disegni sono bellissimi e chiaramente esplicativi: anche se non conosco il giapponese, ho capito molto bene a grandi linee la storia, segno che non solo disegni bene, ma anche racconti bene! Vedere Jun e Tetsuya da giovani è stato bellissimo…non ho parole!
E poi disegni Jun con tanti vestiti e pettinature diverse…non con la solita camicia a righe e i capelli con il riccio superiore all’insù: non so come ringraziarti per aver dato più vitalità ad un personaggio che io amo molto…Anche Sayaka con la treccia è qualcosa di straordinario!
Le discussioni tra i personaggi sono meravigliose: anche se non capisco cosa dicono, intuisco i loro sentimenti: rabbia, malinconia, stupore, e così via…la discussione tra Koji e Tetsuya davanti alla tomba di Kabuto è il filo conduttore di tutta la storia. Davvero una bellissima idea per una storia! Non ci avevo mai pensato…
Hai una gran padronanza della retinatura, riuscendo a dare spazio ai sentimenti interiori dei personaggi…complimenti!

La seconda storia riguarda il rapporto tra Koji e Sayaka…che rischia di incrinarsi a causa della venuta di una donna per Koji e un uomo per Sayaka! Sayaka vestita in kimono è qualcosa che non ti dimentichi più…e poi è la prima volta che vedo Sayaka e Koji che si baciano, finalmente, e in modo perfetto! Grazie, Michi! Hai descritto in modo magistrale la gelosia di Sayaka, che va con un altro per ripicca contro Koji che si lascia incantare troppo dalla nuova venuta…fenomenale! Poi quando loro due si guardano male, è una scena bellissima! Anche se non capisco la lingua, ne comprendo bene il senso dai tuoi disegni…
Sayaka coi capelli raccolti e vestita in modo elegante ti lascia a bocca aperta! Poi Koji e Sayaka contro i criminali alla fine è una grande scena…e poi alla fine si sono chiariti, anche se in modo tempestoso…d’altra parte sono due tipi impetuosi!
Stupenda storia anche questa, Michi!

Ma la terza storia mi lascia completamente basito..è lunghissima e si legge che è un piacere! Intanto, è bellissima Jun vestita a lutto insieme a Tetsuya, davanti alla tomba di Kabuto…la storia inizia qui, ed è un’entrata ad effetto! Nella riunione successiva, Tetsuya sembra non essere d’accordo con gli altri e se ne va, seguito da Jun e con un ragazzo che lo insegue a bordo di una moto (purtroppo non so chi sia). La scena dell’incidente è movimentatissima e resa benissimo, stupenda! Poi hai descritto meravigliosamente il travaglio psicologico di Tetsuya: prima picchiato da Koji, poi si confida con Jun. Non so cosa si dicono, ma si comprende bene che lui è scoraggiato e triste e Jun cerca di tirarlo su, anche in modo duro se necessario (la sberla di Jun è stata una scena coi fiocchi!).
All’improvviso, siamo in una scena d’azione resa benissimo, come le molte altre che avvengono dopo…sei davvero una gran professionista del manga, Michi!
Interviene addirittura l’Imperatore delle Tenebre in persona coi mostri guerrieri…infatti ci eravamo sempre chiesti dove fosse finito! Il primo mostro, simile ad una mantide, è veramente reso benissimo…come pure tutti gli altri! L’intervento del Grande Mazinga e di Mazinga Z è realizzato così bene che è meglio che in TV…
La distruzione di Dianan A e la caduta di Sayaka sono delle scene shockanti, bravissima! Le scene di combattimento contro i mostri guerrieri non ti lasciano un minimo di respiro!
Sayaka demoralizzata è consolata da Koji (bellissima scena anche questa); poi il dottor Yumi propone l’uso di Minerva X per sostituire Dianan A (ottima idea, a me piaceva molto di più Minerva che Dianan! Sembra quasi che tu abbia disegnato la mia storia ideale…). Bellissimo poi il flashback della morte di Minerva…
Bellissima poi Jun col foulard al collo! Sayaka con le trecce poi…sono una gioia per gli occhi queste variazioni!
Poi Koji e Tetsuya cercano di chiarirsi, ma poi si pestano di nuovo…sono assai poco diplomatici! Grande la scena in cui le due ragazze calmano i bollenti spiriti ai due usando la pompa dell’acqua…chissà perché i due litigano? Comunque è reso tutto benissimo: prima le scuse di Koji, poi la situazione degenera…congratulazioni!
Poi il dialogo tra Koji e il ragazzo all’ospedale, e soprattutto quello tra Jun e Sayaka (bellissima la fascia di Jun sui capelli!). Si capisce che Jun parla in modo malinconico di Tetsuya e della sua ossessione a perfezionarsi…grandioso, avevo sempre sperato di vedere una scena simile almeno una volta! Ti ringrazio dal profondo del cuore…
Poi è una meraviglia rivedere Minerva X…che peccato che non le abbiano dato più spazio nella serie originale! Ti ringrazio per aver rimediato a questa mancanza…
Koji e Sayaka si parlano tra di loro, credo per via di Minerva X…sai raccontare bene le scene dei dialoghi, con primi piani e piani interi ben dosati. Riesci a mantenere un ottimo equilibrio di composizione nelle tavole!
Poi entra in scena un mostro nuovo, somigliante un po’ a Mazinga, e che, oltre ad essere molto forte, si comporta in modo strano, in certi momenti…Le scene di combattimento sono grandiose! Poi quella dove Tetsuya vede il dottor Kabuto, come se fosse un miraggio…bellissima scena!
Il mostro simile a Mazinga ha persino la bocca che si apre…notevole, mi ha colpito! Stranamente, il pianto di un bambino l’ha fermato…le tue storie sono assai intriganti…
Dopo una discussione accesa con gli altri, Tetsuya se ne va e ha un momento di vertigine, che Sayaka nota…si vede che Tetsuya però vuole fare finta di niente! Sai descrivere bene la psicologia dei personaggi, Michi…
Il mostro simile a Mazinga poi ritorna, sorprendendo tutti (credo di capire che abbiano i robot danneggiati..). Il mostro però si ferma di nuovo, come se avesse una sensazione di rimorso e se ne va…ha forse dei sentimenti?
Mentre Tetsuya pensa al Dottor Kabuto, Sayaka e Koji parlano tra di loro, con la scena di lei che abbraccia Koji da dietro…molto toccante come scena! I due si chiariscono e si baciano (brava, Michi! Sei diventata una delle mie autrici preferite!).
La storia si conclude con l’Imperatore delle Tenebre che sovrasta il mostro simile a Mazinga, forse dandogli delle nuove direttive…
L’ultima pagina credo che sia una preview di quello che succederà.

Non vedo l’ora di leggere il seguito!

E’ una storia che mi piace moltissimo, anche se non capisco quello che dicono (tanto per dire quanto mi piace!).

Bravissima, Michi: sei davvero una professionista del manga!

Web  Top
view post Posted on 19/1/2011, 15:25     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

We are all waiting Michi :face8.gif:

ï¼ï½‰ï½ƒï½ˆï½‰
icon1  view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 10:43     +1   -1

Hello.

My name Michi
Thank you for seeing my work.

(Doujinshi was drawn ten years ago. )
I began to draw the picture again last year.

I am enjoying drawing.

Isotta
Thank you for introducing it.
Thanks Ieko

Thank you for you who read.

The comment is OK.
Please come to see.

Ciao.

Il mio nome Michi
Grazie per aver visto il mio lavoro.

(Doujinshi e stato redatto dieci anni fa.)
Ho iniziato a disegnare nuovamente l'immagine dello scorso anno.

Mi sto godendo il disegno.

Isotta
Grazie per la sua introduzione.
Grazie Ieko

Grazie per voi che leggete.

Il commento e OK.
Si prega di venire a vedere.

isotta72
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 11:00     +1   -1

Hi Michi!

Finally you could get in, I'm so happy!
Thanks for letting me posting your work, thanks for letting us coming to put comments to your blog.
You are welcome among those pages.. as you will see, there are already Galleries of Gizumo, Ieko and Ataru!

I'm glad you started to draw again, and I saw you started to use photoshop!
But I love your way to use hand color to..

As you go on with your work, I'd like to post it here, too, if you agree.

Thanks again for join us!

:dio:

venusia71
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 11:32     +1   -1

Wellcome Michi!

Thank you so much for your job!!! :dio: :dio: :dio: :dio:

view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 11:55     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

Welcome Michi! :nagai:

Congratulations again for your pictures and manga!! :dio: :dio: :clap: :clap:

Web  Top
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 18:36     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

CITAZIONE (ï¼ï½‰ï½ƒï½ˆï½‰ @ 20/1/2011, 10:43) 
Ciao.

Il mio nome Michi
Grazie per aver visto il mio lavoro.

(Doujinshi e stato redatto dieci anni fa.)
Ho iniziato a disegnare nuovamente l'immagine dello scorso anno.

Mi sto godendo il disegno.

Isotta
Grazie per la sua introduzione.
Grazie Ieko

Grazie per voi che leggete.

Il commento e OK.
Si prega di venire a vedere.

hello ï¼ï½‰ï½ƒï½ˆï½‰ (it makes me smile!!!)
hello michi...
this morning i saw your nick name and understood that there surely were a user from other country trying to register to or forum.

I belive that this problem happened because you are not using a softwere with english text.
However , now i am asking to formatted_brain (another user) how we can solve this problem , so it is possible that he will ask you some question .
Come back in this PAGE and let's try to change your nick name
ok?
:)

My compliments for your manga and your drawings , i hope some day i can read in ENGLISH your works!!!!!!!!!!!

CITAZIONE (Antareser70 @ 17/1/2011, 22:41) 
Bellissimi, non c'è che dire.
Grazie di questa gradita sorpresa Isotta72.
Un saluto a te e a tutti.

ooooooh! finalmente ti vedo postare ^^

toshia76
view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 21:25     +1   -1

Credo di aver già espresso in una altro thread tutta la mia ammirazione nei confronti di queste bellissime opere che reputo, ad oggi, fra le + belle fanart che abbia mai visto in vita mia!
in alcuni casi persino superiori alle illustrazioni ufficiali!

I've already posted a comment on the gattaiger piece in another Thread. This works look graet to me (all of them) and i guess Michi's works are among the the most beautiful works i've seen so far! Most of them are even much better then the official pics!!!

view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 22:05     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Hi michi it’s nice to see you on these pages, and it’s been a pleasure to see your works. :dio:

You have a really great style, I like the works you have done with PS but I like the traditional ones even more. :)

view post Posted on 20/1/2011, 23:09     +1   -1

Diffidato a non Girellare

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

Hi Michi; your work is beautiful. I like it very much. You are a great artist like Riyoko Ikeda or Kia Asamiya!!
Greetings.

isotta72
view post Posted on 8/4/2011, 13:04     +1   -1

Michi is going on coloring her old drawings with photoshop, improving draw after draw!

With kind permission of Michi, I post them here:

image image

106 replies since 17/1/2011, 12:04   5614 views