[VINT] DIZER FAN CLUB: LE FANZINE DI UFO ROBOT GRENDIZER

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 17/10/2011, 11:07     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Thank you ,Ataru ,for the translation,
it was nice to read the contents of the story ^^
Delicate and mixed with sweet nostalgia , I enjoyed it !

ataru.m
view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 09:56     +1   -1

Isotta,Joe7,AramisCB,Runkirya

Thanks for your comment!
Sorry for bad English! TT-TT-icon

It is very beautiful story! :clap: :clap:

isotta72
view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 09:57     +1   -1

Your english is perfetc! And your heart and patience so big!!

view post Posted on 18/10/2011, 15:02     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Don’t worry your English is perfect!!!
You helped a lot and made us understand :dio:

amado
icon1  view post Posted on 19/10/2011, 17:56     +1   -1

lotsofthanksballoon

My friends, isotta72, Ataru, Joe, AramisCB and all of you!

QUOTE (ataru.m @ 18/10/2011, 10:56) 
Isotta,Joe7,AramisCB,Runkirya

Thanks for your comment!
Sorry for bad English! TT-TT-icon

It is very beautiful story! :clap: :clap:

Arigato gozaimasu, Ataru!

I really appreciate your kind help! :face8.gif:

That was a touching story! I love Princess Rubina! :farofflook.gif:

U.F.O
view post Posted on 10/7/2012, 22:20     +1   -1

A great , touching story, thanks for the translation!, but when I compared to the original scans I found 2 pages missing: the first page of the story and the before-last page.

Edited by U.F.O - 11/7/2012, 11:33

isotta72
view post Posted on 12/7/2012, 12:22     +1   -1

I'm sorry, but that's what I received..but may be I can have some more help to translate the two missing pages^^

U.F.O
view post Posted on 13/7/2012, 23:09     +1   -1

That would be great!

view post Posted on 21/9/2013, 04:24     +1   -1

proffessional boxer

Group:

woow how interesting thank you all for these mangas !

amado
icon1  view post Posted on 17/1/2014, 01:35     +1   -1

Hello again, fans of Grendizer! :goldor:

An amazing Japanese friend, Harumi, kindly translated the whole manga "EVERYTHING FOR YOU" for me from Japanese to English! I exclusively publish her English translation here! By the way, she's a professional translator! Enjoy!
smil432bf2e4e1a2c

The great and endless space
It embraces both the past and the future.
Time passes by…
Innumerable dead planets crumble into pieces.
Even so, space continues to expand.

EVERYTHING FOR YOU…
*Smash*
Rubina: Planet Fleed is destroyed?! N, no… (My head…hurts)…In that case, what happened…to the Royal family…?

Lucifin: They all died.

Rubina: (Duke!)

Lucifin: Princess

Rubina: (I want to return to the joyful days of my childhood. I want to return to those days where joy and laughter echoed endlessly)

Rubina: Wow, it is so wonderful. It is as if I’m in a dream. (Mmm…it smells like real flowers). It must be so much work to take care of so many flowers.

Duke: Huh? These flowers bloom by themselves. Nobody takes care of them.

Rubina: I see. I guess normally it should be that way.

Duke: Hmm.

Rubina: (Planet Vega, a planet where you can only see stars; A planet where both humans and plants can only survive within the domes. People who lived in this bare land started to yearn and admire green meadows and deep blue skies. They yearned for the force of life that once shined in Planet Vega.)

Rubina: (The flowers that are nurtured through artificial light and water…*Sprinkle*If I don’t take care of them carefully, they would dry up immediately…) That’s why I was under the impression that all flowers were like that…*giggle*

Duke: (Princess Rubina…)

Rubina: Duke, may I have some flower seeds?

Duke: Sure, take as much as you like.

Rubina: Thank you, I will cherish them. (Once we find our second Planet Vega, I would like to nurture it into a planet filled with flowers and greenery. Planet Fleed is the planet of my dreams. It is a planet where everybody can live happily ever after…)

Duke: Princess Rubina, why don’t we go and see the beautiful flowers in bloom next to the lake. We can use a boat.

Rubina: Wow! In Planet Fleed you have flowers in bloom at the Airport as well? How wonderful!

Duke: It truly is a wonderful place, I’m sure you will like it.

Rubina: (That was a dream from the time I visited Planet Fleed for the first time. The lake…the boat…and the beautiful red flower…are you saying that all of them have disappeared!? I vaguely noticed that my father was probably up to no good…Even so, I didn’t do anything. No, I couldn’t do anything. Anything…*Gets up*No, there is still something, one thing I can do. I will try to stop my father, even if it costs my life…

King Vega: Lucifin, tell Rubina that all of those from the Royal family of Planet Fleed died.

Lucifin: But, your highness…

King Vega: Lucy! You must follow my orders. You must tell Rubina that they are all dead, do you understand?

Lucifin: Yes, your highness.

Lucifin: (I obeyed King Vega and told Rubina that they are all dead. Even though I knew the truth…I don’t want to see the princess cry anymore. I don’t want her to suffer anymore.)

Lucifin: Princess, how are you feeling? *Swish* PRINCESS!! *Klunk*

Lucifin: *Breathing in deeply* PRINCESS, HOW COULD YOU?

Rubina: Lucy, I was about to call for you.

Lucifin: (Princess!)

Rubina: Please deliver the letter on the desk to my father. Please, consider this as my only and last wish.

Lucifin: (Princess, you would go that far…) In that case, (However, I must not let the Princess die) are you saying that you would abandon the people who trust you, those that you have supported until now?

Rubina: (….Ah! I…I cannot follow you yet…)

Lucifin: *Pain of guilt* Princess, King Vega told me not to tell you, however, Prince Duke Fleed may still be alive. The guardian of Planet Fleed, Grendizer has disappeared. Only somebody of the Royal family can even go close to it, so…

Rubina: (There is still some hope…) Lucy, what is the situation of Planet Ruby?

Lucifin: Yes, your highness. The first colonized planet, Planet Ruby has a scarce population. This is due to the fact that 2/3 of the waste land is bare land, and there is a striking difference between the temperatures between day and night.

Rubina: How is the land development going?

Lucifin: It is possible, however, it has not been done yet since it would require a large number of workers, cost and time...

Rubina: I will be the ruler of Planet Ruby.

Lucifin: Princess Ruby?

Rubina: Lucy, please gather volunteers from the people who are willing to help me develop Planet Ruby. Also, I will take the prisoners of Planet Fleed as laborers. Please gather as much people from Planet Fleed as you can so we may put them to work.

Lucifin: (King Vega will probably allow her to take them as laborers. The time has come for me to protect the Princess. I must protect her from everything…I must fulfill the duties I have taken on since my childhood) Yes, madam. I shall choose the soldiers from those who are already working for you.

Rubina: I’m counting on you. *Smile*

Lucifin: *Disappears*

Rubina: (People of Planet Ruby, Fleed and Vega…can I unite them as one…? Regardless I must try. When the time comes when Planet Ruby does not need me anymore, then I will…For now I will continue praying for your safety Duke. I will keep thinking about you.)

END

U.F.O
view post Posted on 2/6/2014, 14:47     +1   -1

Thanks for the very fine translation, I only read it now.

amado
icon1  view post Posted on 24/5/2016, 14:46     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (U.F.O @ 2/6/2014, 15:47) 
Thanks for the very fine translation, I only read it now.

You're welcome!

116 replies since 23/1/2011, 16:58   17825 views