Go Nagai Net

Runkirya's Fan Fiction Gallery ( English-French)

« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 4/8/2010, 14:05     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Maria and Duke have found each other after years, yet the girl doesn’t remember her past, though Duke, some how, can help….

Breakfast

With a hop she sat on the kitchen board. She started to think about breakfast, fancying something savoury , but not asking as she felt a guest in that farm. On her left the stranger filled a kettle with water , putting it on to boil. The man moved towards the fridge and opening it stared at it’s contents a little lost. He looked at her and he’s regular features softened in a smile.
“My e.s.p. are not very developed you shall have to tell me what you want”
Maria smiled back.
“ Just a vague thought”
She went to the fridge and took a couple of eggs.
“Try this, it’s tasty.” Daisuke took a container.
One look at the contents and she kindly refused. Fish for breakfast?! What went through the man’s head?

Umon looked at the girl for a moment, noticing the colour of her eyes similar to her brother’s, yet there was a different energy in her, it seemed to boil as she ate her breakfast, letting breadcrumbs fall on the tablecloth…
His son would taste the food combining it in strange ways; years after his arrival he still didn’t consider anything of his everyday life as a habit. Maria, for what she’d been able to explain the day before, was so young when she arrived on Earth she’d absorbed it’s culture as an earthling, so there where no traces of alien habits…apart from her e.s.p. ,remarkably stronger than her brother’s.
He wondered if she was reading their minds at the moment, or she took no notice of their thoughts, as it may happen whit a radio talking in the background.
Umon put his mug and plate in the dishwasher, followed by Koji and Hikaru who cleared the rest of the breakfast left by her father and little brother.
“ Coming with us, Maria?” asked a very friendly Koji.
Maria hesitated a moment and: “…I’ll wait for Daisuke.” she answered flashing a smile towards the young pilot.

Daisuke took some more honey from the jar an let a ripple of it lay on the fish. Maria observed and decided she was a brave girl.
“ Do you mind if I….?” she pointed at the food with her fork. He let her taste.
The delicate savoury flavour combined with the sweet and strong taste of honey , gave her an immediate glimpse of a memory, emerging from somewhere in her mind.
Duke smiled :” It’s similar but there’s something missing” there was no need to explain , her brother had reminded her of a past long forgotten, in a way she wouldn’t have thought possible, and it gave her a fit of nostalgia she couldn‘t define .

view post Posted on 8/5/2011, 23:33     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Couronnement.

Plusieurs paires des yeux étaient appuyés à l'égard de lui, c'est à dire, un ministre, quelque garde et le meneur de la sécurité...
-arrête!- le meneur imposa lui durement.
Il ne voulait pas entendre raison, il n'avait rien pu cela, même si le meneur avait crié, il n'avait pas parvenu à lui entendre. Il était déchiré aussi que sa planète, mais pis: il avait perdu le centre de son monde.
- arrête! et apprends, donc, à te contrôler!- Il n'entendait pas ces mots, si dures, il ne se persuadait pas de cette totale absence de pitié, le meneur imposait lui de supprimer la douleur par un simple commandement.
-vas-tu finir!- il cria et, de sa main, il le poussa en laissent le cogner contre ce qu'il restait du mur.
-fiche-moi la paix!- il chuchota.
-en paix? Quelle paix? il y a une planète, qu'elle est en train de mourir, donc, crois-tu d'être le seul
qui a perdu quelqu'un? Ou, crois-tu qu'est pis pour toi?- sa main le bloqua au mur semi-effritté. Duke le saisi par le poignet en l'éloignent de force - j'ai le droit de les pleurer.-
-nous n'avons plus le droit même de vivre.-
Le jeun homme se laissa glisser, avec ses épaules contre le mur, jusqu'à terre, en se pelotonnent sur le sol, pour lui tout s'était bien passé, si tout terminait au plus vite.
-debout!-
Il ignora le commandement.
Un coup de pied le toucha au côté, la douleur se propagea aiguë, en amorcent sa rage. Il se lèvera et sans hésiter, il frappa, mais à vide....
Le meneur le regarda satisfait. - La rage est très mieux que la résignation. Tout ça ne concerne pas seulement toi. Ils ont nous décapité, Duke, ils ont éliminé le haut commandement d'Euphor.-
Le ministre s'approcha et lui posa une main sur l'épaule. - mais un roi, nous l'avons encore...-

Coronation

A few pairs of eyes where staring at him, a minister, some guards and the commander in chief of security…
“Stop it” ordered sharply the commander
He wasn’t listening, he couldn’t, even if the man had shouted he wouldn’t have paid attention. He was devastated as much as the planet, worse: he’d lost the centre of his world.
“Stop it and learn to pull yourself together.” He couldn’t believe such harsh words, couldn’t believe there was no understanding for him, they wanted to force pain away from him with a simple order.
“Get hold of your self!” the man shouted and pushed him roughly against what was left of a wall
“Leave me in peace” he whispered.
“Peace, what peace, there’s a planet dying, do you think you’re the only one who’s lost someone? do you think it’s worst for you?” the commander’s hand nailed him to the crumbling wall, Duke grabbed his wrist pushing him away. “ I have the right to cry for them.”
“ We don’t even have the right to exist anymore.”
The boy let his back sag down against the wall sitting huddled up on the ground, if everything finished quickly it was fine for him.
“Stand up!”
He ignored the order. A kick struck his side, the pain burst sharp triggering his anger. Standing up and with no hesitation Duke hit back the thin air.
The chief commander looked satisfied at him. “Anger is better then resignation. They’ve decapitated us, they’ve eliminated Fleed’s leadership
The minister stepped forward and put a hand on his shoulder :” …yet we still have a king:”

The same point of view

Hikaru was greeted with a warm smile as she walked in the kitchen. The man sitting at the table had a warn look on his face, hands clutching a mug of coffee, warming reddened long fingers.
His friendly and kind attitude was back and once again she forgot how unpleasant he was the day before, once again she failed to remember how disagreeable and stubborn he’d become just lately.
She grabbed a mug from a shelf and as she put it on the table Daisuke filled it with piping hot liquid. The day was cold, summer was leaving, pushed away by autumn.
“Did you know Eskimos have over 50 words to describe the colour of snow?” she asked casually looking out of the window.
“They must be particularly sensitive towards snow” he answered cautiously.
Hikaru plunged her gaze in the man’s eyes “ I bet you don’t even know where they live” she said mocking.
“ In some snowy place” he smiled .
She smiled back, conscious how things had changed in just a few months and almost a year before such a simple conversation between them would have been impossible.
Sitting at the table facing the man, she started to fish about her handbag and took out a packet of photos, handing them over to him.
“They are from last year, last winter. I forgot the film in the camera….”
Daisuke’s smile widened as he look through them “Goro took these”
“He’s done a good job chopping our heads off” Hikaru laughed.
She watched the man go trough the photos wile sipping her coffee. She’d been bothered by those shots all the morning, now things where clear.
Hikaru remembered the day they took the horses for a ride in the snow, most of all seeing the photos she recalled the odd remarks coming from Daisuke. Back then Umon’s son had just a strange way of behaving and that added to her fascination for him. Now she knew such ways where due to the fact he wasn’t human. Now, such fact, was pointless.
“This one isn’t bad” he said putting a photo on the table.
The two of then where smiling and looked happy standing in a frosted landscape with breathtaking mountains covered in snow in the background.
“Perfect white” she pointed at the photo
“Yes…?” Daisuke sounded dubious, which made Hikaru quite pleased. Catching him off guard was difficult, he always seemed to be ahead of everything, but now she’d gained a little advantage on him…just a little but that was enough.
“That day you said there where beautiful shades of read and orange in the snow. It struck me as strange because I could only see shades of blue or at the best some mauve. There are films for cameras capable of capturing shades of light the human eye can’t see normally. Goro didn’t know that and put the first reel he found in his camera…”
Daisuke smiled understandingly , “ Hikaru , I do see things in a different way…” he’d realized she was to say something more relevant than photo taking.“ But that doesn’t mean I don’t understand. I know you are willing to fight, but trust me if I say in a war you may have to take decisions you might regret, you’ll change and probably not for the best. You’ll stop living a normal life and you’ll be just chained to the lab. waiting for the next alert…”
“You forget I’ve already experienced attentions from one of Vega’s commanders. Not wanting, doesn’t keep me out of the war. And most of all I don’t want to stand defenceless against them.
Daisuke its like the day we took these photos, we where seeing different colours but the scenery was the same. You fight for a planet you consider your home , I want to defend my home planet.”

Le même point de vue

Au moment où Vénusia entra dans la cuisine, elle fut saluée d'un chaleureux sourire. L'homme qui était attablé, dégageait un regard affectueux, ses mains étaient posées sur une grande tasse de café, dont la chaleur rendait rouge ses longs doigts. Son amabilité et sa gentillesse étaient revenues et une fois encore elle avait oublié combien il avait été déplaisant la veille, une fois encore elle avait du mal à se souvenir à quel point il était devenu désagréable et têtu très récemment. Elle se prit une tasse sur une étagère et au moment où elle la posa sur la table, Actarus la remplit d'un liquide fumant. Dehors il faisait froid, l'été était en train de céder sa place à l'automne.
"Savais-tu que les Esquimaux disposent de plus de cinquante mots pour décrire la couleur de la neige ?” demanda-t-elle sans conviction en regardant par la fenêtre.
“Ils doivent être tout particulièrement sensibles à la neige”, répondit-il prudemment.
Vénusia plongea son regard dans les yeux de l'homme “Je parie que tu ne sais même pas où ils habitent”, dit-elle en se moquant.
“Dans un endroit où il y a de la neige”, dit-il en souriant.
Elle lui rendit son sourire. Elle prit conscience à quel point les choses avaient changé en seulement quelques mois. Il y a à peine un an, une telle conversion entre eux aurait été impossible. Attablée face à l'homme, elle commença à fouiller dans son sac à main et en sortit une pile de photos qu'elle lui donna.
“Elles datent de l'hiver de l'année dernière. J'ai oublié le négatif dans l'appareil photo...”
Actarus esquissa un large sourire tout en les parcourant du regard.
“Mizar les a prises”, dit-il.
“Il a fait du bon travail en coupant nos têtes”, plaisanta Vénusia
Tout en sirotant son café, elle observa l'homme qui faisait défiler les clichés. Ces tirages l'avaient faite pester toute la matinée.
Vénusia se souvint du jour où ils avaient pris les chevaux pour une promenade dans la neige, et surtout en voyant les photos, elle se rappela les remarques bizarres d' Actarus. A l'époque le fils de Procyon avait seulement une façon étrange de se comporter et cela renforçait sa fascination pour lui. Maintenant elle sait que cela est dû au fait qu'il ne soit pas humain.
“Celle-ci n'est pas mauvaise”, dit-il en posant une photo sur la table.
Tous les deux avaient le sourire aux lèvres et l'air heureux, et ils posaient devant un paysage givré, avec à l'arrière plan des montagnes à couper le souffle recouvertes de neige.
“Un blanc parfait”, dit-elle en désignant la photo.
“Oui...?” lança Actarus l'air dubitatif, ce qui fit assez plaisir à Vénusia. Il était difficile de le prendre au dépourvu, il semblait toujours être en avance sur tout, mais là elle avait prit un petit avantage sur lui... juste un petit mais c'était assez.
”Ce jour là tu as dit qu'il y avait de magnifiques nuances de rouge et d'orange dans la neige”. Cela m'a paru étrange parce que je ne voyais que des nuances de bleu or au mieux quelques unes en mauve. Il y a des négatifs pour appareil photo capables de capturer des nuances de lumière que l'œil humain ne peut pas voir naturellement. Mizar ne le savait pas et a mis dans son appareil la première bobine qu'il a trouvée...” dit Vénusia.
Actarus sourit, l'air compréhensif.
“Vénusia, je vois les choses d'une manière différente...” il avait compris qu'elle voulait dire quelque chose de plus pertinent. Mais cela ne veut pas dire que je ne comprends pas. Je sais que tu es prête à te battre, mais crois-moi si je dis que dans une guerre il peut arriver que tu sois obligée de prendre des décisions que tu pourrais ensuite regretter, tu changeras et probablement pas en mieux. Tu cesseras de vivre une vie normale et tu seras littéralement enchainée au centre en attendant la prochaine alerte...”
« Tu oublies que j'ai déjà eu à faire à l'un des commandants de Véga. Ne me laisse pas en dehors de cette guerre. Et par-dessus tout je ne veux pas me retrouver sans défense face à eux. Actarus, c'est comme le jour où nous avons pris ces photos, nous voyions différentes couleurs, pourtant le paysage était le même. Tu te bats pour une planète que tu considères comme la tienne, moi je veux défendre ma planète natale. »

Edited by runkirya - 12/5/2011, 23:53

1 replies since 4/8/2010, 14:05   1103 views