Go Nagai Net

Cronologia di Grendizer: una versione giapponese

« Older   Newer »
isotta72
view post Posted on 17/10/2010, 15:11 by: isotta72     +1   -1

CITAZIONE (joe 7 @ 17/10/2010, 15:14)

The considerations on the chronology of Fleed that Ieko said are really interesting ... there are indeed several questions I would like to ask you, if I can or if Isotta considers relevant:

Questo thread non è di mia proprietà! :D
Ho chiesto a Ieko se poteva unirsi a noi nell'eventuale dibattito, e lei mi ha risposto che aveva un pò di tempo prima della fine del mese, dopodichè dovrà concentrasi sul lavoro di preparazione alla sua prtecipazione al COMIKET, che si terrà a fine Dicembre.

Ma mi ha anche risposto che lei non sa molto di più di quanto si possa desumere dagli episodi di Goldrake.
Credo che non ci sia una risposta certa ed univoca a molte delle domande che possono sorgere sulla serie, ma che lei possa semplicemente metterci a conoscenza delle conclusioni a cui sono giunti i fan giapponesi in analoghe discussioni sui loro blogs.

E potrebbe essere che alcune conclusioni siano diverse da quelle a cui arriviamo noi perchè in Giappone ci sono più approfondimenti disponibili, come quelli di Mr. Habanusa o Mr. Tatsuhiko, o perchè il doppiaggio originale è diverso dal nostro..

I don't own this thread! :D

I asked to Ieko if she can join us in the debate, and she answered me that she has got some time till the end of the month ( after this date she'll have to work on her partecipation to COMIKET, which takes place at the end of December), but she also she told me that she kwows only what she can desume from Grendizer's episodes..

I think that there isn't one sure answer to many questions about Grendizer, but she can simply tell us the risult of similar discussions that have taken place in japanese blogs about the argument.. and may be some conclusions could be different from ours because there's more material avaible, like Mr. Habanusa's or Mr. Tatsuhiko's views or because original dubbing is different from ours..

83 replies since 17/10/2010, 13:21   10229 views