Go Nagai Net

Cronologia di Grendizer: una versione giapponese

« Older   Newer »
ieko
view post Posted on 18/10/2010, 18:00 by: ieko     +1   -1

Hi,I'd like to say thank you all look at my drawing.

And I'd like to express admiration for Isotta.

Now, I'll try to answer to Joe's questions.

- Why Vega has ever sent only one enemy monster in each episode, instead of many? There is a rational explanation?

I don't have exact answer of this question but several reasons will be possible to present.

1. Affinity for Japanese historical drama
When I read this question ,I remembered a similar question about Japanese historical drama.

In Japanese typical historical drama a lot of villain samurais enclose hero never slash all at once.

It comes from features of Japanese fencing, or manner.

TOEI(TOEI COMPANY LIMITED is a Japanese company which produce and distribute the movie) made big success by distribution of historical drama originally.

There were the producer came from that field to the staff of Grendizer.

They attacked importance to the beauty of form and to show the hero in the best way as hero to the audience in the sword swinger.

So Grendizer may be under the influence of Japanese historical drama in the way of battle.

Incidentally, TOEI adopted STAR-SYSTEM. It used to make the movie by all star cast for the summer vacation and new year.

After declining of historical drama, In 1973 TOEI announced to release the Devilman VS Mazinger Z for summer vacation movie.

Children were very excited. How gorgeous!

I remember boys discussed about which is stronger than the other in the classroom.

Till 60's historical drama was most popular amusement for the general public.

After samurai movie, Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger,Grendizer became star for children.

It's no doubt.

2.A problem from the point of view of produce.

At that time the cost for the production was less than today. the schedule was probably very tight.

So the staff didn't have enough time to design plural enemies.

3,King Vega's ambition

King Vega had an ambition to conquer the universe.

Blacky(sorry,I don't know what he is called in Italy.)was a leader of attack to a direction the earth.

So Vega may had the war here and there and enemy monsters may be supplied to each battle field.

- Why Koji never used to help Grendizer with the Mazinga Z? (I know that these questions are sloppy but it would be interesting to hear what the Japanese fans think about: they are more informed of us!)

After the battle with Empire Mycenae,Mazinger Z and Great Mazinger were on display as a symbol of peace in the museum.

Mazinger Z was a precious legacy from his grandfather and just like a brother ,not only a robot for Koji.

He wanted to let Mazinger Z take a rest calmly and fight against new enemy by himself carry on his father's wish as possible as he can.

- How is possible that the guardian of Maria has never noticed the coming of Vega and Grendizer on Earth, while was careful to Maria?

The guardian and Maria lived in countryside in isolation. So it was possible he didn't have exact information about the coming of Vega.

Even if he noticed he could do nothing. And he believed that Duke was dead, So he had to hide himself and Maria.

- But what was Mary doing on Earth, before she meets Duke? She went to school? She studied? She knew that she was an alien?

She didn't go to school. The guardian taught her. She lost her memories till she saw Duke again.

- What relationship there is between Naida and Duke? They were engaged? And so was Rubina, Actarus girlfriend? And how could they be both girlfriends of the same man?

Naida was a friend of Duke's child hood. When Rubina came to Fleed to study, Duke was thirteen and Rubina was ten years old.

Duke hasn't talked about his mind. In the episode 72 he said to Koji Rubina and him were to married if the war hadn't broken out.

Duke and Naida felt love dimly each other but Duke was prince.

It was possible Duke accepted his destiny as prince and he admired Rubina's nobleness and beauty,too.

There are many suppositions, this is one of them.

It's also seems fact that the script writers sometimes didn't care so much about chronological order and details or integrity of each episode.

- Mineo lived in the same planet that Rubina administered?

I think so.

- The Fleedians were peaceful, I know it: then, how could they make a weapon like Grendizer?

Duke' father planned to build almighty robot Grendizer as a guardian god for the peace of the universe.

I think my explanations are not enough for you.

There must be someone like an expert who is much better than me.

What I told are some of guesses but there are facts,too.

If they can be something help to understand or refer and enjoy the story, It's my pleasure.

Thank you for your reading :dio:

Ciao , vorrei ringraziarvi per aver guardato il mio disegno
E vorrei esprimere la mia ammirazione per Isotta
Adesso proverò a dare una risposta alle domande di Joe
_ perché Vega ha mandato solo un mostro in ciascun episodio, invece di molti? C’è una spiegazione razionale?
Non ho una risposta esatta per questa domanda ma diverse ragioni possono essere addotte.
1. affinità con il dramma storico giapponese.
Quando ho letto questa domanda ricordo che una domanda simile è stata posta riguardo il dramma storico giapponese.
Nel tipico dramma storico giapponese molti samurai nemici si scontrano con l’eroe ma non aggrediscono tutti assieme.
Deriva dal tipo di difesa e modi giapponesi
TOEI(TOEI COMPANY LIMITED è una compagnia Giapponese che produce e distribuisce film) ebbe un gran successo originariamente nella distribuzione di film storici
E’ da quel campo che il produttore di Grendizer arriva.
Diedero importanza alla bellezza della forma e nel presentare l’eroe nel migliore dei modi come un eroe spadaccino ( Trad. libera)
Quindi Grendizer poteva essere sotto l’influenza del dramma storico giapponese per quello che riguarda le battaglie
Nel mentre Toei adottò lo STAR-SYSTEM, faceva i film per le vacanze estive e di capodanno
Dopo il declino dei drammi storici, nel 1973 la TOEI annunciò che avrebbe programmato Devilman VS Mazinger Z come’ film’per le vacanze estive
I bambini erano eccitati. Che bello!
Ricordo i ragazzi che in classe discutevano su che fosse più forte
Fino agli anni 60 il dramma storico era il tipo di intrattenimento più popolare per il pubblico.
Dopo i film sui samurai Mazinger Z, Great Mazinger,Grendizer divennero gli idoli dei bambini.
Non vi è dubbio.
2. un problema dal punto di vista della produzione.
all’epoca i costi di produzione erano inferiori rispetto ad oggi. I tempi di produzine erano probabilmente stretti
quindi lo staff non aveva tempo di disegnare più nemici.
3. l’ambizione di re Vega
Re Vega aveva l’ambizione di conquistare l’universo.
Hidargos era il comandante designato ad attaccare la Terra
Quini Vega avrebbe avuto una guerra su più fronti e doveva fornire mostri per ciascun conflitto.
-perché Koji non ha aiutato Grendizer con Mazinga Z?
Dopo la battaglia con l’impero di Micene, Mazinga Z e Grande MAzinga furono messi in mostra in un museo come simboli di pace
Mazinga Z rappresentava un legame prezioso con il nonno ed era come un fratello per Koji non solo un robot
Voleva che Mazinga Z si riposasse e combattere nuovi nemici da solo per adempiere alla volontà paterna al meglio che poteva
_ come è possibile che il ‘guardiano’ di Maria non abbia mai notato l’arrivo di Vega e Grendizer sulla terra mentre si occupava di Maria?
Mari ed il suo ‘guardiano ‘ vivevano in isolamento in campagna, quindi è possibile che non avesse informazioni precise sull’arrivo di Vega
Anche se l’avesse notato non avrebbe potuto fare nulla. Credeva che Duke fosse morto, quindi ha dovuto nascondere Mari e se stesso
_ cosa faceva Maria sulla Terra prima di incontrare Duke? Andava a scuola ? studiava? Sapeva di essere un aliena?
Non è andata a scuola.Il ‘guardiano’ le ha fato da insegnante. Aveva perso la memoria fino a quando non ha incontrato nuovamente Duke.
-Che rapporto c’è fra Duke e Naida? Erano fidanzati? E anche Rubina era fidanzata a Duke? Come potevano essere fidanzate alla stessa persona?
Naida era l’amica d’infanzia di Duke. Quando Rubina arrivò su Fleed per studiare, Duke aveva 13 anni e Rubina 10.
Duke non ha detto tutto. Quando nell’ep. 72 dice a Koji che lui e Rubina dovevano sposarsi se non fosse scoppiata la guerra.
Duke a Naida provavano un tenue sentimento d’amore l’uno per l’altra ma Duke era un principe
E’ possibile che Duke accettasse il suo destino come principe e ammirava anche la nobiltà e bellezza di Rubina
Ci sono varie idee, questa è una di esse
E’ anche vero che gli sceneggiatori non si curavano molto dell’ordine cronologico dei dettagli o della correttezza di ciascun episodio
- Mineo viveva sullo stesso pianeta amministrato da Rubina?
Credo di si
-I fleediano erano pacifici, questo lo so , allora come hanno potuto costruire un arma come Grendizer?
Il padre di Duke decise di costruire un robot onnipotente Grendiser come dio guardiano per la pace nell’univeso.
Credo che le mie spiegazioni non siano sufficienti per te
Ci sarà qualcuno tipo un esperto che può essere di maggiore aiuto di me
ci. che ho detto sono alcune deduzioni ma ci sono anche fatti
Se possono essere di qualche aiuto e comprensione per riferimenti e permettono di gustarsi la storia è un piacere per me

grazie per aver letto

Edited by runkirya - 18/10/2010, 23:45

83 replies since 17/10/2010, 13:21   10229 views