Go Nagai Net

UCHU ENBAN DAISENSO ( GATTAIGER): IL MANGA

« Older   Newer »
josomeda
view post Posted on 27/12/2010, 16:18 by: josomeda     +1   -1

srotolatore di girelle

Group:
Super Mod

@iso, @Ryo Hirokawa: many thanks to you, I had just a quick glimpse at the drawings and the comments, as soon as I have some free time left, I'll check it for sure! All i can say to both of you is that you're great in using your time, resources and skill to the benefit of the whole community, it's people like you that can help making the net a better and useful "place" for the future!
As net predators are the bad guys on the net, people like you can only be acknowleged as "forces of good"!

@iso, @Ryo Hirokawa: grazie infinite a voi; ho potuto dare solo una veloce occhiata alle tavole ed ai commenti, appena avrò un po'di tempo libero, le guarderò con maggior cura. Tutto ciò che si può dire a voi due è che siete grandi ad usare il vostro tempo, risorse e capacità a beneficio dell'intera comunità. Sono le persone come voi che riescono a rendere la rete un "luogo" migliore ed utile per il futuro! Come i predatori della rete sono i cattivi, persone come voim possono essere catalogate solamente come "forze del bene".

119 replies since 27/12/2010, 13:17   6520 views