Go Nagai Net

French Canadian Goldrake DVDs !

« Older   Newer »
AramisCB
view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 01:58     +1   -1

Hi all !

I received the complete Goldorak (Goldrake / Grendizer) DVDs series as Christmas gift :D, and I would like to present to all the members of the forum.

The box
gold0110 gold0210 gold0211 gold0111

First case
gold0310 gold0311 gold0312 gold0313

Second case
gold0410 gold0411 gold0412 gold0413

Third case
gold0510 gold0511 gold0512 dscf2511

The CD with the song theme that we knew in Quebec sung by Noam Kaniel, and a new version "made" by the group (that I really don't know at all) Rouge Pompier.
gold0610

The small leaflet presenting the series, the characters, the ennemies, and a brief description of each episode.
gold0710 gold0810 gold0910 gold1010 gold1110 gold1210 gold1310 gold1410 gold1510 gold1610 gold1710 gold1810 gold1910 gold2010 gold2110 gold2210 gold2310 gold2410 gold2510 gold2610 gold2710

There is a DVD bonus presenting 3 Japanese original episodes. They are the episodes 1, 7 and 42. It's really really great, I so like that ! And with originals Opening and ending japanese theme !! :D
gold-j10

The case is cardboard flexible, the images of Goldorak on the case are slightly heightened. Each case contains 5 DVDS. The images and the sound are high-quality, impeccable.
And especially, this version is not censored !!! I checked with the DVDs version that I possessed. In the episode 25, I know that in the original version in French, Actarus said to Aphélie (Naida) "I forbid you to sacrifice you", but It's cut in the censored version. It's present in this complete version ! :)

Edited by AramisCB - 28/12/2012, 10:36

view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 13:22     +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Geee… what a lovely present you had for Christmas!!! :face24.gif: Your edition looks smashing the booklets and the covers, as far as I can see, look done well, they really took pains putting everything together.

view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 18:16     +1   -1

Io SONO la Girella

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

a giudicare dalle cover sembra un pezzotto....

looking at the cover it seems a fake...really poor quality!

but anyway you have FOURTEEN dvd...and runkirya&co TEN :asd:

view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 18:44     +1   -1

Ill.mo Fil. della Girella

Group:
Bannati

CITAZIONE (taburn2001 @ 27/12/2012, 18:16) 
a giudicare dalle cover sembra un pezzotto....

looking at the cover it seems a fake...really poor quality!

No, Taburn, non è un pezzotto. E' vero. Dalla foto si vede che è della IMAVISION, col simbolo della TOEI. Quindi è un VERO DVD, non ci piove. Ed è semplicemente stupendo.

I disegni sul libretto e sui DVD sono bellissimi, Aramis. Sono davvero felice che tu almeno sia riuscita ad avere quello che noi desideravamo da trent'anni: una VERSIONE COMPLETA di Goldrake!!! Beata te!!! :farofflook.gif: :farofflook.gif:

Noi purtroppo abbiamo avuto solo una pedata nel sedere. E a distanza di anni, fa ancora male. Ma molto. :29784128hj5.gif: :29784128hj5.gif: :29784128hj5.gif:

No, Taburn, this is not a fake DVD. It is a true DVD. From the photo, you can see that it is from the IMAVISION, with the symbol of TOEI. So, it is a REAL DVD, no doubt. And it is simply amazing.

The drawings in the manual and on the DVD are beautiful, Aramis. I'm really glad that you at least was able to get what we wanted for, along thirty years: a FULL VERSION of Grendizer! Lucky you! :farofflook.gif: :farofflook.gif:

We, unfortunately, just had only a kick in the ass. And, years later, it still hurts. Very much. :29784128hj5.gif: :29784128hj5.gif: :29784128hj5.gif:

Web  Top
isotta72
view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 20:13     +1   -1

Chantal I can't see images with my phone cel and I'll give a look in the next days . Thank you!!

view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 20:47     +1   +1   -1

Ducaconte della Girella

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

It can be done then!
Very nice Christmas gift you got.
The packaging looks a little weak (cardboard too thin) and I like better the graphics of the d\v Special Edition (covers and disc labels, d\v menus were awful), the booklet looks pretty cool (very nice illustrations).
BUT, you had the complete series with around 100 Euros, we spent 250 Euros to have ten cool-looking-too-expensive coasters.
Anyway, enjoy your DVDs and live the adventures of a hero from a galaxy far, far away (sorry, that's another story).

view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 22:24     +1   +1   -1

Ho dei pensieri che non condivido!

Group:
Mod storici

Runkirya has none :P

view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 22:44     +1   -1

Io SONO la Girella

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

CITAZIONE (runkirya @ 27/12/2012, 22:24) 

Runkirya has none :P

auahuauahau

@joe: io intendevo la qualità...so che è originale ma pare roba che a Napoli vendono sulle bancarelle o per essere più precisi da versione pezzotta su ebay ;)

view post Posted on 27/12/2012, 23:25     +1   -1

Indagato per spaccio di Girelle

Group:

Beati loro, noi qua a piangere e loro la' a godere...!
Italia sempre ultima in tutto o quasi, of course, siamo il terzo mondo quanto ad high tech, non e' una novita'.
Ma in quanti dvd e' stato pubblicato li' da loro? 2 box da 5??

Une merveilleuse realisation Aramis votre collection, tu dois etra tres hereux, en Italie ils ont tue' cette immense serie....
Juste une question: combien de dvd est composée?
Merci (pardonne mon mauvais francais)

view post Posted on 28/12/2012, 16:04     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

Prima di tutto, grazie x aver condiviso con noi il tuo regalo, chantal.

Ora......che dire?
Non so voi ma qui c é veramente da piangere.
.....cazzarola mi stufo pure di fare il riassunto delle puntate precedenti..... che brutta esperienza. Io mi auguro che la yamato dia qualche cenno a riguardo, perché i fan italiani che fino ad oggi hanno sostenuto questo tipo di mercato, credo si sentano un attimino "gabbati " da sti tre case.
In ogni modo....credo sia proprio il caso di dirlo :
VOLERE É POTERE.

....e FANCULO IL NUOVO DOPPIAGGIO.

AramisCB
view post Posted on 28/12/2012, 16:29     +1   -1

I'll try to answer all of you or complete what you wrote.

Yes, the cardboard of the box is thin, but the images are really of quality. The images of Goldorak on the box are "embossed" (I don't know what fit word to explain well, and photos don't show how it is). In fact, the images are slightly relief when you pass fingers on them...

There are 15 DVDS. 14 contain the 74 episodes of the series. The 15th DVD is a bonus one that contains 3 original episodes in Japanese.

Someone sent me a PM to ask me some questions. I prefer to share to all the members of the forum what it is. I thus allow to copy her message here, it can interest somebody, and I try to answer it as best.

Hello !

I saw your thread about Goldorak official box on Gonagainet forum,so I have a few questions. Official Italian edition (the incomplete one) was released with a new Italian dub,more closer to the original japanese script,but without subtitles (so the Jap audio track it's basically useless,if you don't know the language) .Some background music theme was missing on the Italian version (they told us TOEI cannot find a complete BGM master tape without the original japanese vocal tracks).
What about the Canadian version? It has subtites? It has only the '78 French dub? No new dub? Do you think some background music is missing,in comparison with the original Japanese version?
You know,"Goldorak" French adaption was different respect the original one,they changed names,deleted every Japanese reference,etc. I'd like to know if this new Official version has subtitles or a dub more closer to the original Jap,as the previously released Italian version.

So... There is not subtitles, the DVDs are only in french. It's not a new dub, it's the same that we knew in TV in the '70 that came from France. BUT I know that the French series was censored (cut) on words or images deemed too "violentes." Censorship is not for these DVDs ! :) I did not have time to watch all the DVDs for now, but for what I saw, it's really similar to the TV series, but the images have been remastered and the quality is excellent ! So, no original japanese vocal tracks, same french names that we knew, but I did not know about Japanese reference deleted ? What was that ?

This gift was paid in part by my mother, my husband and I. Without taxes, the package was 120 $ Canadian, there was a 40$ discount for pre-order.

Edited by AramisCB - 28/12/2012, 10:38

view post Posted on 28/12/2012, 16:36     +1   -1

proffessional boxer

Group:

WooW!! that's great these DVDS are wonderful!

view post Posted on 28/12/2012, 17:12     +1   -1

Indagato per spaccio di Girelle

Group:

In pratica la serie francese e' composta da 14 dischi (con solo audio fra, no jap e no sub) piu' 1 disco Bonus contenente i 3 ep. inediti.

Considerando che in Jappone erano 12 i dischi totali (doppio strato), hanno allungato di ben 3 dischi la minesta.....mmm strano, a meno che non abbiano fatto un miscuglio di dl + sl come accaduto ad es. per Mazinger Edition Z in Italia.
Pessima l'assenza di jap e sub comunque....almeno da noi il jap lo avevano lasciato.
Gravissimo il fatto che non abbiano nemeno doppiato o perlomeno subbato i 3 episodi jap......
Ancora peggiore, se e' vero, l'assenza di spezzoni tagliati all'epoca della messa in onda, che da quello che ho capito mancano totalmente, ed essendo assente il jap come seconda lingua, anche se ci fossero tali scene sarebbero mute!

Uniche doti positive di "sta cosa" dunque sono il doppiaggio storico, la veste grafica ed il prezzo, che da quanto capisco e' stato scontato da 120 a 80 dollari canadesi, l'equivalente di 61 euro (un regalo in pratica per una sderie di ben 15 dischi).
C'e' da aggiungere che e' la versione ufficiale, e dopo tanto tempo che sta serie mancava dal circuito televisivo penso avra' un valore aggiunto come nota positiva.

Tuttavia mi duole constatare che anche loro non sono stati tratati molto meglio di noi, ma almeno ce l'ahnno completa!!!

view post Posted on 28/12/2012, 18:46     +1   -1

Io SONO la Girella

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

CITAZIONE (GODZILLA - GranMasterZilla @ 28/12/2012, 16:04) 
Prima di tutto, grazie x aver condiviso con noi il tuo regalo, chantal.

Ora......che dire?
Non so voi ma qui c é veramente da piangere.
.....cazzarola mi stufo pure di fare il riassunto delle puntate precedenti..... che brutta esperienza. Io mi auguro che la yamato dia qualche cenno a riguardo, perché i fan italiani che fino ad oggi hanno sostenuto questo tipo di mercato, credo si sentano un attimino "gabbati " da sti tre case.
In ogni modo....credo sia proprio il caso di dirlo :
VOLERE É POTERE.

....e FANCULO IL NUOVO DOPPIAGGIO.

amico mio se qua si fossero presentati con una pezzottamma del genere glieli avremmo chiavati in faccia i dvd...completi o meno.

questi hanno trattato goldrake peggio di calendar men...

evilgetter
view post Posted on 28/12/2012, 19:17     +1   -1

CITAZIONE
Pessima l'assenza di jap e sub comunque....almeno da noi il jap lo avevano lasciato

Non capirò mai che se ne fa uno della traccia giapponese quando ha quella nella propria lingua. Era utile se comprendeva le parti tagliate all'epoca della trasmissione tv ma , dato che mancano, sarebbero risultate comunque mute. Davvero qui in Italia si ragiona al contrario, tant'è che Kaze si permette di pubblicare anime neanche doppiati.
Inoltre penso che Goldrake si rivolga al pubblico girellaro, che in massima parte vuole risentirlo come lo ha visto trent'anni fa.
Dico questo nonostante negli ultimi anni abbia comprato spesso edizioni estere (francesi, inglesi e americane) di anime inediti in Italia, ma con tutti i dvd presi qui in Italia non ho mai ascoltato la traccia giapponese.

40 replies since 27/12/2012, 01:58   1310 views