« Older   Newer »
view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 18:56     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

AGGIORNAMENTO

CITAZIONE
CIT formatted brain
Il trailer!!!!! :face24.gif:

Un grazie speciale a Sanshi Go che sta postando tonnellate di materiale sul suo forum riguardo al film.

CITAZIONE (formatted_brain @ 28/3/2010, 20:52)
Edit: notizie e rumors QUI. Il rumor più grosso lo quoto:

CITAZIONE
People... check back at this article on Monday when I'll add some behind the scenes photos to this. In the meanwhile - I want you to think about the times we live. An enormous budgeted Shogun Warrior film is kicking off with the dragon chested member leading the way! Let's hear it for Dr HighTech. Heh. But also - look around at everything else that's going on - we're beginning to see enormous collective dreams marching toward the screen. There's no doubt the crappy TRANSFORMERS movies have led the way for this - but unlike Michael Bay - these guys are genuinely obsessive with the source material - the grander genre of Anime itself. There's more to this film than just Giant Robots - there's other worlds, other tech, possibly critters and more. The shot of Gaiking in New York that you see - is actually from a flashback sequence - as that Earth could possibly be different. These are filmmakers that want to use all the toys in the bag of tricks to pull it off. Including building the robots on a 1:1 scale.

And from the sound of things - I'll be there to give us all the first glimpse of a full scale GAIKING. Any pictures will no doubt have me crying like that time in the woods when I got bent over that log.... that's right tears of joy! More info as it comes... but before I go - Jules' team won an Academy Award last month for the advances their LightStage Technology has given with Ben Buttons and Avatar. He tells me that the tech has gotten much better since that - resulting in realtime rendering of 4k quality imagery that will blow our minds. WME is handling all the financing and international rights - and the film is also backed by TOEI Studios. Alex Ross has been mentoring on the project and will be doing covers for a new SHOGUN WARRIORS series that Dynamite is involved in.

God, can you imagine... We might be seeing a film with some of GAIKING's friends joining him. Enormous robots like Raydeen, Dragun, Mazinger Z, Daimos, Dangard, Voltus V, Combattra... who knows? All I know is... it is coming. For real. At Fucking Last!

:via:

INFORMAZIONI TRATTE DA
GAIKING LEGEND FORUM
(#entry254329104)

quoto direttamente dai messaggi di sanshi go
CITAZIONE (Sanshi Go @ 23/3/2010, 14:54)
TOEI ANIMATION HA IN PROGETTO UN FILM DI GAIKING IN 3D CG PER IL 2011.
MA NON E' FINITA !
LA TOEI HA INTENZIONE DI LANCIARE IL FILM NELLE SALE CINEMATOGRAFICHE IN NORD AMERICA, ASIA E IN EUROPA NEL 2012 !!!

EPIC NEWS !
...ed ora impazzisco !!!
Lo voglio! Lo voglio! Voglio il FILM DI GAIKING !!!

La fonte (AnimeNewsNetwork) conferma la notizia e smentisce i fakes :

Japan's Toei Animation is planning to theatrically release computer-graphics (CG) works in Western countries and other locales in 2012. Another anime studio, Production I.G is also planning to release Titan Rain, a joint production with Singaporea's Storm Lion Pictures (Yona Yona Penguin), in Asia. According to the Nikkei news source, the companies are aiming for theatrical releases overseas in part because the number of anime programs on television has declined, and anime DVD shipments have also dropped.

Toei Animation is making two CG anime works, with 3D animation techniques, in 2011. One of the titles is Space Pirate Captain Harlock, and the other is Daikuu Maryuu Gaiking.
Each will have a production budget of several billion yen (about several tens of millions of yen), which Toei plans to raise by soliciting capital from multiple companies. Toei Animation is planning to release these works theatrically in Europe, North America, Asia, and elsewhere in 2012 or later.

Source: Nikkei, ANN
www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...k-gaiking-films

Non è ancora chiaro se si tratterà del nuovo gaiking o del classico.
Ma mi auguro per Toei che sia il SEQUEL DEL NUOVO GAIKING !

A breve maggiori info! :B):

CITAZIONE (Sanshi Go @ 24/3/2010, 12:23)
RAGAZZI! QUESTO E' IL FORUM DI GAIKING !!!
Guardate queste immagini !

TUTTO CONFERMATO DALLA TOEI ANIMATION > http://corp.toei-anim.co.jp/press/2010/03/...t_stage2010.php

Qui la notizia da ANN >
Avatar's CG Staff Light Stage Worked on Gaiking Pilot
www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...n-gaiking-pilot

E qui quella di Capitan Harlock >
www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...-staff-revealed

Il film di Gaiking avrà l'onore di essere curato dallo stesso staff che ha creato il film Avatar!
Inoltre i due trailer di Gaiking e Capitan Harlock verranno proiettati in esclusiva al TAF di questa settimana! Quindi tenetivi forte!!!

La notizia :
Toei has announced that Light Stage, one of the Oscar-winning production studios on the computer graphics for James Cameron's Avatar film, produced an all-new pilot for a remake of Toei's Gaiking anime series. The pilot will be revealed for the first time at this week's Tokyo International Anime Fair.

Edited by GODZILLA - GranMasterZilla - 28/3/2010, 21:15

view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 19:00     +1   -1

Mr. formatted_brain!

Group:
Mod storici

Ovviamente non hai controllato il forum di Sanshi :)
Se ti basta una traduzione maccheronica di Babelfish:
CITAZIONE
CG technology of movie '[abata]' (Light Stage) with 'the skies demon dragon guy king' completes! It announces shocking super robot image with Tokyo international animation fair 2010!!! [2010 March 24th]  The Toei Co., Ltd. animation corporation 82nd Academy Award academy technology prize (Scientific and Engineering Academy Award®) used the up-to-date Light Stage technology which you are awarded, made new work pilot image complete 'GAIKING'.  We release this shocking up-to-date image for the first time with Tokyo international animation fair 2010.  Light Stage technology is the [hueishiyaru] rendering system which can be reproduced to also the minute expression of the person with up-to-date motion capture technology. As proven even with movie '[abata]', real it is the technology which makes expression reappearance possible.  Movie '[abata]' not only, 'in [benjiyamin] baton unfortunate life' from the old person keeps being brought up in the young person it created the expression of the blood pit person who in 2009, contributed to the 81st Academy Award visual effective prize prize winning, it is up-to-date technology even in Hollywood.  'Spider man 2' (2004), '[kingukongu]' (2005), '[supamanritanzu]' (2006), 'spider man 3' (2007), '[hankotsuku]' (2008) and the like, it is used by in addition to with the Hollywood action Daisaku, the technical power is high appraised. (C) TOEI ANIMATION  This time, [jiyuruzu] [abatsuku] which is the one of those developers (Jules Urbach) the person and also, '[rimeiku] pilot work 'GAIKING' of the skies demon dragon guy king' was produced in North America.  With period limitation, at Tokyo international animation fair 2010 we release this pilot work, especially. (C) TOEI ANIMATION   In addition March 28th (day), [jiyuruzu] [abatsuku] visits Japan urgently, the Toei Co., Ltd. animation booth (G-01) it is the schedule which does the presentation with stage. (14: 15~14: 45)  It was produced with the talent and technology of the worldwide highest peak by all means with Tokyo international animation fair 2010 please enjoy 'GAIKING'. 'The skies demon dragon guy king' the Toei Co., Ltd. animation original super robot TV animation series which was broadcast to 1976. 'The Toei Co., Ltd. animation original super robot TV animation series which [rimeiku] is done guy king Legend of Daiku Maryu' in 2005.

www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2010-...n-gaiking-pilot

http://gaikinglegend.forumcommunity.net/?t=36347436

Edit: non modificare i post! Che non si capisce più nulla! :rotfl:

Marin Raigan
view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 19:03     +1   -1

:face8.gif: :face8.gif: :face8.gif:

view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 20:10     +1   -1

Io SONO la Girella

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

bello...speriamo che la trama nn copi in originalità avatar :)

view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 21:24     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

questa e' l'ennesima conferma che sebbene in italia non ci sia
stato un riscontro altissimo della serie , a quanto pare , in
madre patria il sentore che si aveva con tutta la gadgettistica
prodotta a iosa si e' dimostrato un dato certo.
Il legend ha avuto un successo e un riscontro altissimo.
Questa cosa puo' fare solo piacere ,soprattutto pensando
al fatto che E' LA DIMOSTRAZIONE FINALE che NOI GIRELLARI
non siamo dei peter pan coglioni che hanno sempre lo sguardo
volto al passato in quanto decerebrati ma che EFFETTIVAMENTE le produzioni migliori sono avvenute negli
anni che stiamo sempre e sempre ad omaggiare.

e questo e' infine un ennesimo scacco matto nei confronti
di chi ci ha trapanato gli zebedei stando sempre a criticare
la nostra linea di pensiero.
CHE SODDISFAZIONE.

lio.
view post Posted on 24/3/2010, 21:54     +1   -1

Figo!! :dribble: :dribble:

view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 20:14     +1   -1

Progettista di Girelle

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

:face8.gif: :face8.gif: :face8.gif:

Rubina71
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 20:15     +1   -1

Figoooooo!!! :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble: :dribble:

view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 20:54     +1   -1

アンドロ梅田.

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

Io mi sono messo alla ricerca vediamo se trovo qualcosa di interessante.

Web  Top
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 22:22     +1   -1

アンドロ梅田.

Group:
Pilota Girellaro

image image

Web  Top
Sanshi Go
view post Posted on 25/3/2010, 22:37     +1   -1

Bravo Andro! Le ho trovate anch'io!
Con permesso, segnalo il link al forum di Gaiking con tutte le foto finora reperite : http://gaikinglegend.forumcommunity.net/?t...&st=30#lastpost

view post Posted on 28/3/2010, 19:52     +1   -1

Mr. formatted_brain!

Group:
Mod storici

Il teaser trailer!!!!! :face24.gif:

Un grazie speciale a Sanshi Go che sta postando tonnellate di materiale sul suo forum riguardo al film.

Edit: notizie e rumors QUI. Il rumor più grosso lo quoto:

CITAZIONE
People... check back at this article on Monday when I'll add some behind the scenes photos to this. In the meanwhile - I want you to think about the times we live. An enormous budgeted Shogun Warrior film is kicking off with the dragon chested member leading the way! Let's hear it for Dr HighTech. Heh. But also - look around at everything else that's going on - we're beginning to see enormous collective dreams marching toward the screen. There's no doubt the crappy TRANSFORMERS movies have led the way for this - but unlike Michael Bay - these guys are genuinely obsessive with the source material - the grander genre of Anime itself. There's more to this film than just Giant Robots - there's other worlds, other tech, possibly critters and more. The shot of Gaiking in New York that you see - is actually from a flashback sequence - as that Earth could possibly be different. These are filmmakers that want to use all the toys in the bag of tricks to pull it off. Including building the robots on a 1:1 scale.

And from the sound of things - I'll be there to give us all the first glimpse of a full scale GAIKING. Any pictures will no doubt have me crying like that time in the woods when I got bent over that log.... that's right tears of joy! More info as it comes... but before I go - Jules' team won an Academy Award last month for the advances their LightStage Technology has given with Ben Buttons and Avatar. He tells me that the tech has gotten much better since that - resulting in realtime rendering of 4k quality imagery that will blow our minds. WME is handling all the financing and international rights - and the film is also backed by TOEI Studios. Alex Ross has been mentoring on the project and will be doing covers for a new SHOGUN WARRIORS series that Dynamite is involved in.

God, can you imagine... We might be seeing a film with some of GAIKING's friends joining him. Enormous robots like Raydeen, Dragun, Mazinger Z, Daimos, Dangard, Voltus V, Combattra... who knows? All I know is... it is coming. For real. At Fucking Last!

:via:

Edited by formatted_brain - 28/3/2010, 21:06

view post Posted on 28/3/2010, 19:56     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

vado ad attingere!!

lio.
view post Posted on 28/3/2010, 20:03     +1   -1

Svengo...................................... o.k o.k. mi sono ripreso, image vado nattimo in Jappolandia a vedere il film.

Non capisco una cosa, ma non doveva essere in Cg stile Final Fantasy, a me quella, prima che si togliesse il casco, sembrava in carne ed pelle nera.

Trailer bellissimo.

view post Posted on 28/3/2010, 20:21     +1   -1

Group:
Administrator

ALLA FACCIA DELLA COMPUTER GRAFICA!!!!!!!!!!!!
cazzarola SEMBRA VERO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
gira solo questo trailer??

191 replies since 24/3/2010, 18:56   4187 views